The bartender girl and me

So Similar Yet so Different

[TIFFANY] 
I overreacted again. Why did I leave? As much as I wanted to stay, anger took over me and I just left. It was a simple lie and I'm being like this. Maybe she had a good day so she slept freely. Maybe I was just misunderstanding it. 

"Aargh" it's all my fault. When I didn't overreact and just waited longer for an answer then I would be still with her and probably happily laughing. 'I should apologize for my tantrum.' On my way home I thought of a proper apologize. Should I just call or message her? 'No' I thought as I shook my head to get rid of those plain and ty ideas. 

I remembered that I noticed that she didn't wear any jewelry and in her room I also didn't found any sign of bling bling. I made a turn to the mall and walked there. 

-----

"I'll take 2 of these with the 'T'-chamber." 

"Of course ms. Hwang." She took them out and prepared a little box with the famous font 'Tiffany&co'.

"So your lover's name starts with 'T'" she said with a smirk. I didn't want the conversation to continue so I just agreed. 

"The secret it safe with me." I didn't really mind if the press finds out about my love life because I always showed in the public who I am with. People who go clubbing knew too that I hit on girls there for a one-night-stand.

"Thank you." I said as I paid. I left the jewelry shop quickly because I was quite sure that the 'secret' won't be safe. When I turned around the last time I saw her chatting with another employee. They quickly looked away when they saw me watching them. Now I was 100% sure that it wasn't safe. 

-----

At home I put my gift on the table and wrote her a message. 

To: Tae [11:19am]
'Let's meet at 7 pm in front of your building.'

After a few seconds her answer came already. 

From: Tae [11:19am]
'Alright ^^' 

Assuming from the smiley she added she wasn't angry so I calmed down and made myself ready. Planning on what I'll say, wear and again what I'll say. 7 hours were enough but when I was ready to go I still hadn't figured out what to say. I felt like I'll confess to her because mostly people were apologizing to me, it was as if I enter a new world. A new me. 

I took a blue car because I knew she liked blue and she'll definitely like the car too then. 

When I found a parking area not far from her apartment. I lastly look at the rear view if my make up was alright and didn't have anything on my face or teeth before I got out of the car and locked it. From afar I could already see her standing there sideways that she didn't see me. I smiled subconsciously. The corner of my lips were almost touching my ears but then I saw her face getting serious as someone came closer. My smile faded away as well and I stopped walking. 

It was Baekhyun with a big bouquet of roses. He smile...unlike me. I hid behind a corner but let my head peak out so I can watch them. Where I stood a disgusting scent invaded my nose, I thought it was Baekhyun but it turned out to be the dumpster behind me. (A/n: *coughshadecough*)

I saw Baekhyun saying something all smiley and Taeyeon smiled too. It broke me the heart. It made me angry. I just wanted to beat him up. Then he took something out of his pocket. It was a little box, the same size as mine. 'what a coincedence.' He took out a bracelet that just looked like mine. To prevent myself to get more hurt I walked back to my car after I threw the bracelets that I bought in the dumpster.

I sat in the car and punched the steering wheel multiple times as hard as possible. I slumped my head against it. Fortunately I didn't turn on the engine otherwise I would've honked and BaekYeon might've noticed me. I began to cry because I hated the idea of them being together again. At that moment I realized that I had feelings for her. I didn't even know if they will be together again but assuming from her smiling face it will happen. I hated this. I always assume without even prove or someone who acknowledged it. I knew it was not right to think like this but  how hard I tried somehow I couldn't change that part of my personality. 

Suddenly I heard the door open of the passenger seat. I was afraid that it was Taeyeon. My car was very prominent with that shiny blue also it was a big contrast to the cars that parkd behind and in front of me. I didn't want Taeyeon to see me like that so I suppressed my sobbing and quickly wiped my tears away. 

"It's okay. Just cry Tiffany." I turned my head to the side where the person sat because it definitely was not Taeyeon. Then I met the worried gaze of Yuri just for once without Jessica. 

"Jessica is here too but in my car." She said on cue as if she read my mind. I pressed my forehead again against the steering wheel and cried as Yuri hugged me sideways. 

"Do you finally realize it?" She whispered in my right ear. 

"You feel something for her." And now that Yuri said that I was sure I loved Taeyeon. I asked myself why I was so much in denial. Was I still angry deep in my heart because she left me? It was in the past. I should forget it. I'm so resentful.

"Please think before your next move. Don't do something stupid, okay tiff? We love you." She said after kissing my cheek and then she left. I knew what she applied to, I was sometimes suicidal because some things weren't going like I wanted. I couldn't stand that Taeyeon was beyond my reach, that I didn't have the power to persuade her. I drove back when I got a call from Taeyeon at the light. I stared for a while at the display if I should answer it or not. I decided for the latter because cars were honking already from behind. I threw it back to the passenger seat and continued to drive. 

--------

It was the perfect night to drink my brain out. I sat there and ordered and drank already 3 shots. My 4th was stopped by a nice woman I met a long time ago. 

"Hyuna." I sat the shot glass down. 

"Long time no see." She said as she turned me to face her. 

"What?" I turned back and gulped down that 4th shot. 

She turned me again and straddled my legs so she was between me now. 

"Don't play hard to get." she said smirking. She leaned forward and showed off her beautiful 2 assets. 
"You look like you want to forget. Let me make you forget." She whispered in my ear seducing as she my inner thigh up under my skirt. From second to second she came closer to my core. Her rough yet so gently touch made me feel aroused and I would've gone with her when: 

"Anything you want miss?" Taeyeon came out of the blue and gave her a cold glare. Hyuna still had her hand under my skirt and Taeyeon calmly but a little annoyed dried a glass. 

"I don't want anything, thanks." Hyuna said as Taeyeon hold up the glass against the light to see if there are stains. I felt hyuna beginning to caress a spot on my thigh with her thumb. The time I met her I told her that this was a sensitive place of mine and obviously she still remembered. I began to get more excited and let out a quiet moan. 

"Please get me 2 more shots." I said to her with 2 wiggling finger to signal her that she should hurry. In mid-air hyuna took my finger and lead them to her bare stomach. Beginning from the upper abs she lead them down until she stopped at the hem of her leggings. I was inpatient now waiting for my shots, when I turned to Taeyeon I saw her dropping a glass, she bend down but instantly came back up with a bleeding finger. I shoved hyuna away and quickly walked behind the counter. As I walked in I looked out for something dry like a tissue or a towel since there were no patches. 

I found a towel and yanked her hand away from her own that tried to press the blood out. I pressed on the cut but this time she yanked her hand away from mine. 

"I don't need your help." 

"Why so salty? Let me help you." I tried to take her hand again but she backed up and turned around. She took a tissue and wrapped it around the finger. 

"You are not allowed to go behind the bar." Taeyeon said as she pointed with her uninjured hand outside the bar counter. Then I saw something shiny on her arm. It was a bracelet. The bracelet Baekhyun gave her. I felt saddened because this was obvious prove that they are back together. I just turned around without saying anything and walked to the bathroom before Taeyeon could see my falling tears. 

I sat in one of the cabins and started to cry out loud since no one would know who cried. 

*knock knock* 
"Are you okay?" hyuna's voice. Her tone was different than I was used to hear. Always seducing, silly and y but this time it was reassuring, trustworthy and caring. 
"Can I come in?" I hesitated. But I ended up opening the door. She quietly came in and locked the door again. She kneeled down and rested her hands on my knees.  

"Are you and the bartender girl dating?" She ripped if some toilet paper and wiped my tears. 

"I'm not dating the bartender girl." 

"She was wearing a bracelet with a 'T'...T for Tiffany and you were caring so well for her. That's what I thought ." She again wiped my chin were the tears gathered to one big drop.

"So when you are not dating her I assume you are in love...." I nodded.

"...One sided love." I nodded more. I looked at her and locked eyes. She was really nice, I liked this side of her as well as the other sides I met. This is the very first time I observed her facial features. Big smokey eyes. Her nose bridge was straight and the tip of it round. Lips were painted in strong red. Her make up was distracting from her true personality. I didn't like that but this is not my biggest problem. I said that I can't do anything because she loves someone else and that she is straight.

"Don't give up your hopes." She my knees and took my hand. 

"I'll make you pretty again and then you go out and slay the club like you did when I met you." That was quite sweet of her. I stood up and hugged her. I noticed that her perfume smelled just like mine. Maybe that's the reason why I let her seduce me so easily. (A/n: *coughcockytiffagaincough*)

"But I am already pretty." 

"Not right now, believe me." She shoved me out of the cabin to the sinks. When I looked in the mirror I was almost fainting. My make up was smudged and mascara left ugly trails of my tears down my cheek. Hyuna probably saw my shocked face and turned me around so I couldn't see myself anymore. 

"See? I told you Tiffany." She put out of her little purse some utilities. Brushes, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, lipstick and lastly highlighter. We wiped everything away so I was left bare faced.

"You still look good without makeup. I think we shouldn't do anything." I turned around to look at the mirror. I really didn't look bad. I just asked for some mascara and that's it. We got out of the bathroom and she left because she had to work early on the next day. Our meeting or whatever it was ended by exchanging numbers. 

I went back to the bar counter as I looked down to the display on my phone. Then I bumped into someone who smelled very familiar. I apologized by bowing a little and when I came back up I saw that guy I made out with. 'What was his name again?'

"I told you we will meet soon Tiffany." He said and looked at the girl next to him. I swayed my gaze with his' and locked eyes with Taeyeon. She coldly looked at me but when she looked at him she smiled warmly. I felt wronged. Who was he and why did she look at him like that? 

"Oppa I need to go. See you at home!" 

'Oppa? See you at home?' He kissed her forehead what made me jealous. It took me some eye flickering between them when I realized that they were siblings. 

"Oooooh! Jiwoooong!" Taeyeon turned around at my sudden yelling and Jiwoong was surprised too. Both were giving me weird looks. I thought the alcohol is fully in my blood flow now. My sight became instantly blurry and I began to wobble. Then I hugged Jiwoong just because. I heard his heart beating because my head was sideways laying looking at Taeyeon. 
Taeyeon didn't look amused. I just smiled at her but she tried hard not to smile back. The latter said something to Jiwoong, he threw me over his shoulder and brought me outside. When I lifted up my head I saw her behind us. she came closer and began to roam my body. 

"Here it is." She took out my car keys and pressed the open button. I heard the squeak of my car nearby and he carried me until there. I was standing on my own again when Taeyeon opened the passenger seat and pushed me inside. The last thing I remembered was that Jiwoong said:

"Take care and don't drive to fast."