The Little Things

So Similar Yet so Different

[TIFFANY]
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Her sudden rage made me twitch in surprise. I was afraid of her at that moment, to be honest. Taeyeon never yelled at me what shcoked me even more. Telling her about my thoughts wasn't that much of a good idea but my fear was soon replaced with warmth. 

"How- what- I-" she sat up and faced away from me until she spoke up again. 

"Sit up. Let's talk." Talk? I asked myself what she wanted to talk about with me. The most 'let's talk's end up with a break up but with Taeyeon's lovely dark brown eyes that didn't show any hate or displeasure, it couldn't be something I'll bawl my eyes out every night.

I sat up and was watched by her attentional. 

"Kiss me." Taeyeon demanded in which I leaned toward her in order to lock our lips. As soon as our lips touched, my heart skipped a beat. What a cliche but that's what I sincere felt. The jolts of excitement, butterflies in my stomach and love, love is what I felt, kissing her.

"Now hug me." I gave her what she wanted and savored the warmth, her smell and just the simplest touch that occupied my mind so that I couldn't think of anything else other than my girlfriend. 

"But why?" 

"Did you feel it? I can't describe it but it's something incredible. An incredible feeling that makes you go wild internally but calm on the outside. Here..." Taeyeon said as she took my hand to place it on her chest. 

"On the inside my heart thumps like crazy but I look at ease, right?" Her heart indeed thumped fast that it made me think whether this was healthy. 

"It's because of you, Miyoung. If I run, it can't even reach that frequency it has now. Without doing anything, you get my body and mind do things I can't control. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I did understand what she was saying but I didn't know what she meant so I lightly shook my head in insecurity. 

"You are more than enough for me. If you were useless why didn't I break up already? If I didn't want you anymore why would I still be with you?" What she said made me think a little about it and let my head hung low in defeat. 

"Look at me when I talk to you." Taeyeon took my chin and lifted up my head so that I met her sorrowful gaze which said nothing more than that she cared about me. 

"Your mother always told me to be strong ... 'Don't let anyone see your vulnerability' but being with you, just melts me away like a cube of ice in an open fire."

"Do you love me, Tae?" Without responding to what she said, I put my hands on her lap and fiddled with the sewn-in logo of her sweatpants.

I didn't want to think about my late mother but it was weird to hear that my mother didn't only say that to me but to Taeyeon too. Thinking about that, it was strange but remarkable that she still remembered it. My mother died when I was 11 but Taeyeon left when I was 9. So she always thought of me, or my mother, the whole time we were apart from each other. Wasn't it actually cute of her, thinking of me before we became a couple? 

"After what I just told you, you are asking me if I love you?" She skeptically asked but her voice still remained in a worried tone. 

"I only wanted to hear it from your mouth." I answered as I gave her a short glance. 

"I love you, Miyoung. I love you, I love you. I love you." Again she lifted up my head and locked eyes with me for a mere second that felt like an eternity. 

"I love you more than anything else." Taeyeon whispered before she kissed the tip of my nose. 

"I'm so happy to call myself your girlfriend. Not because you are the Stephanie Hwang but you simply are Miyoung. I'm happy that I can see sides of you no one else is aware of that you have them. I'm happy when you are happy." She took me in her embrace and my back up and down. 

"How did you even come up with the idea that you are not enough for me? It saddens me." Taeyeon let go of me and tilted her head like a confused puppy. 

"Because, because you don't react to any of my s. You don't go crazy anymore whenever I do this..." I placed my hand on her thigh and slowly lead it towards her crotch as I watched her reaction. 

"See? Your body tenses as soon as I have my hands somewhere, only I can actually touch." I huffed and got up from the bed to go to YulSic. At least there I can see some action between them going on unlike in our relationship. 

"Baby, baby, come back." Taeyeon said, pulling me back. 

"It's just..." I expectantly looked at her and awaited for her to continue but judging from her expression, she didn't know how to reason it. Taeyeon didn't even look like she had a reason for that, she seemed to be clueless about her behavior as well as me.

"We always have people around us ... Whether it's YulSic, your dad, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung or your business partners, at least one of them is with us. It's a little disturbing ... You know how our friends are, they don't care what we are doing in our bedroom." 

"So you are saying that you don't want our friends around?" Taeyeon nodded one time but frantically shook her head from left to right, like a dog whose fur got wet. 

"No, no, I like it when we hang out with them but that's preventing me to go further than kissing." I yanked my wrist away from her hand and proceeded to walk out of the room until she stopped me again. 

"I guess I don't want them to see you having less clothes on than now." Taeyeon let her eyes wander from my head to toes, observing the short pants, that were cut off right beneath my cheeks and the strapless top, without bra. 

"They did already." I said as I watched Taeyeon whose eyes widened in a brink of a second. 

"Just kidding." I added in which her expression calmed again. 

"Moody again?" Hitting Taeyeon's shoulder, she took a step forward and stared at me. *click* I looked behind me and saw her locking the door of our bedroom. 

"What are you doing?" As she took another step forward, I was pulled against her. Taeyeon didn't say anything and kissed my cheek. She didn't kissed it just once but started to shower me with them, excluding the spot where I wanted it the most. Her pursed lips met my closed eyes, my forehead, several times my cheek and ... Finally my lips. Feeling her soft and luscious lips that could end wars, especially ours, perfectly fitted in mine. It was a familiar but likewise a new feeling that filled my heart with warmth and energy in every second our lips were locked with one another. My heart kept throbbing, sometimes fast and loud, sometimes slow and silent. 

I brought my hands up from her waist and cupped her neck to pull her closer even though we were the closest we could already get. Tilting our heads from left to right as we shared a lustful and passionate kiss, I didn't notice that I fully rested my weight on Taeyeon's petit and seemingly fragile body, lying on our bad.

When I opened my eyes to sadly break our amazing make out session, I met her gaze that was already fixed at me. She didn't look struggled or anything from my unsupported weight on her, it was more of the opposite. Taeyeon looked at ease as if nothing mattered other than the sweet moment of sharing such intimate kiss with the person she loved. Looking at her eyes and oberving them, I just noticed how beautiful they really were. Colored in a chestnut brown with a dark, almost black, rim, her pupils were widened but her eyelids were almost shut. Thinking that she must be tired we stopped to kiss and proceeded to stare at each other with the desire to never focus on something else and drown in the orbs of our loved ones. 

"Taetae baby, are you tired?" I whispered against her lips as I chuckled. 

"Not that much that I want to stop kissing you." Taeyeon mumbled with an sleepy and husky voice. Caressing my back under my shirt, I put one arm away so that I could rest my head on her shoulder after I shifted next to her. 

"That was warm. Why did you-" Since I lay sideways to her, I put my leg on her as I slung my arm around her waist. 

"Better?" 

"Better." She made herself comfortable by putting her hand on my thigh, pulling me closer and turning her face towards me. I watched every move of her. I loved it to stare at her. To observe little movements she did like that greedy on her left corner of her lips before we started to kiss or throwing her hair to the right side whenever we ate. The stretching movement she did with right after waking up or whenever she would intertwine our fingers when she thought I was scared, pretending to protect me and be the bigger person even though she literally was the smaller one who needed to be protected. Watching her, made me learn about her more without asking and I got to know about the million, no billion things, she wasn't even aware of. To know more than her gave me a feeling that I was the person who knew her the best. But every time, I was stopped by her although her eyes were closed.

"Stop staring at me and go to sleep." 

"But it's..." I looked out of the window and then at the clock on our nightstand before I continued.

"...2 pm." 

"If you are not going to sleep then look at least in another direction. I don't like it when you stare at me." Taeyeon shoved my leg off her body and faced away from me so that I saw nothing other than her slender back.

"You, Kim Taeyeon, doesn't like it when I stare at you? What's with that Taeyeon who was all cocky when it came to staring people?" I slipped my hand under her shirt from behind and shifted closer,  spooning her and pinching that cute baby fat. 

"But your stare makes me nervous." 

"You are so sweet, Taetae." Even though she didn't mean it in that way, I wanted to because I knew how fired up she could get whenever I played dumb. 

"Are you asleep already?" Since Taeyeon didn't answer anymore I thought she fell asleep like I knew her she easily fell asleep. 

"No, how am I suppose to sleep when someone is pinching my tummy the whole time?" I apologized and rubbed her belly a few times before I stopped. Leading my hand further to her south, Taeyeon spoke up again.

"Fany, can I ask you something?" My hand went back to its original spot when I noticed that she was serious. 

"Of course, Tae. What is it?" Taeyeon turned around and faced me on a close distance as we stared at each other. 

"You do know that I love you, right?" I nodded and waited for her to speak further since I knew that it wasn't the actual question she wanted to ask. 

"Do you trust me?" Again, I nodded as my expression slowly turned from a curious one to a confused one, thinking that what she asked was ridiculous to consider that I didn't. 

"Do you promise me to believe everything I say is the truth?"

"What do you mean?" Cupping her cheek, I didn't know what her point was in asking that. 

"I mean, don't let other people tell you things, I say otherwise." 

"But why would that happen?" I asked. 

"I just want you to know that I'm truthful towards you and I want you to put your trust in that." 

"Okay, alright." Still puzzled, she took me in her embrace, kissing my temple. 

"Baby, are you alright? Did something happen?" I asked. Taeyeon seemed to be very serious about that. Especially since no one would ask that just because but with an intention or particular reason, it worried me. 

"No, no, please don't worry." 

"Even though I just promised you to believe everything you say I can't stop worrying." 

"I'm fine, Miyoung." It was obvious that Taeyeon wasn't fine at all. I didn't blame her for lying to me since she looked uncomfortable to speak or think about. I didn't want to push her to tell me what's wrong ... Of course it hurt me somehow but still ... I can't force her to do something she felt not comfortable telling me. 

"I know that you are not ... Just tell me when you feel like it, alright?" I gave her a kiss on the side of her chin and hugged her, remaining in that warm and snug position. 

Not even 5 minutes after we were finally resting, Yuri knocked at our door, trying to open it despite we didn't tell her to do so. 

"Why is the door locked? You are not doing it right now, aren't you? I didn't know you were so , doing-" I got off Taeyeon and rushed to the door to unlock it..

"No, we were not." I said, glaring at them.

"Right, you weren't." Jessica said looking at my neck. Asking myself what she looked at, I bend backwards to take a peek in the mirror on my left. Then I gave Taeyeon a glance because of the spots that were blue and purple because of her undeniable strong . 

"Anyway we will get going now. The food was nice and 'hanging out' with you guys was nice too. Thanks fo-" 

"Wait! I'll come with you." I turned around to Taeyeon who was on the midst of getting her coat. 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Make some errands. I'll be back in an hour or so." My girlfriend answered as she looked for the keys. 

"Here. Be careful." Giving her the keys that lay on the shelf next to me, she thanked me and kissed my cheek. 

"Bye, baby."