Someone special

So Similar Yet so Different


2 years later. The gawking was slowly getting boring since I knew that no one would reject me. In the last years I had approximately 17 girlfriends, trying to find the one or someone I could spend time with ... Soon I realized that I didn't had feelings for any of them so I broke up the relationship. Yulsic always wanted me to hook up with someone but it always ended with a broken heart and it wasn't mine. 

I sat in my chair and looked out of the big window in front of me, watching people walking in the city busily,  some parents who wanted to calm down their crying kids and people arguing in the public 'unbelievable' I thought 'fortunately I don't have this stress besides with my father and sometimes with possessive yuri' Still frightening me. 

Suddenly my father came in. "hey baby girl, how are you doing ? Is the business going well?" 

"of course dad, the company has me as a CEO, of course it's going well" 

"Good, I want to ask you something"

"What is it appa?

"you are already 26 years old, do you see someone special again?"

"No." I already knew where this was going so I spoke up again almost yelling at him "I can't bring you grandchildren because I like girls dad, please understand this and I'm busy enough with the company so please don't ask anymore. Someday I will find someone special so you have one more daughter instead of grandchildren. Isn't this a good thing too?" 

"Yeah alright I just care for you miyoung-ah" 

"It's okay.. It's already late so I'm going to hyoyeon's, bye appa" I kissed his cheek and rushed to my car.

-----------

Today I wanted to be alone... no yulsic because I felt so bad for raising my voice against my dad, he didn't deserve it.

I sat down at the bar counter, although hyo said that I can make my own cocktail I still called her because of - you know - my precious hands. 
"hyo!!" No answer.
"Hyo, where are you?" Still no anwer but someone I didn't recognize stood behind the bar counter and said to me "I'm not hyo but I can definitely help you", drying the shaker not looking at me. I found this rude so I coughed to get her attention...to get the chance to look in her face if I maybe knew her. 'nope I didnt know her.'She looked up and had for a short moment a surprised face. I just shrugged it off and asked where hyo went. 

"Lately she has been a bit busy so she hired me to fill her place" 

"Do you want something?" She asked when I was about to go.

"I want on the beach with yo- I mean I just want a on the beach" I added some aakward coughing to sidetrack from my little fauxpas.

She raised on of her eyebrows because of what she just heard  and answered "Okay just wait a moment" 
 
As she said that a girl sat next to me and looked at me. Obviously she wanted me but I acted clueless and asked "what do you want?", not looking at her.

"You." I liked honest people who go straight to the point like her. I turned and locked eyes with her. Every time I locked eyes with someone they immediately shivered. and she shivered as expected. "Come with me" I said, taking her wrist without a second thought of what I was doing, going to one of the vip rooms. 

I sat down and she immediately followed on my lap without knowing what I actually wanted from her. 

"Why so fast?" She just smirked in respond and lowered her head.

"Care to tell me at least your name?" I said as I caressed her leg the same time she began to kiss my collarbone and neck.

"Hyuna. My name is hyuna" she mumbled against my neck sending shiver down my spine, still kissing me. I took her chin and proceed with her lips. She slung her arms even tighter around my neck as I d her lightly. I didn't hear the door open because of the business we did. Someone was there because I, with my sharp and attentive senses, smelled someone else than hyuna.
Hyoyeon's replacement stood there with my cocktail and an expression in her face that I couldn't describe. It wasn't cold nor nice. 
Although I saw her already she coughed ... Probably to get the attention of hyuna who still showered my neck with lustful kisses. Hyuna didn't care and continued. 
"Here's your drink." She handed me my drink but looked at hyuna instead of me. 
"You know ... I am here" I waved my hand in front of her face. 
"Yeah I know." She answered not swaying her eyes away from Hyuna. As soon as she gave me the glass, she left the room without looking at me.