"Care to tell me your name?"

So Similar Yet so Different

Days after the confession of my past I was allowed to go home. Because my father didn't want me to be alone in my apartment he ordered my friends to stay with me since it might be possible that I'm going to lose consciousness again. 

The first day after my discharge hyoyeon accompanied me. Like always she cooked for me delicious American breakfast. The typical, scrambled eggs and bacon. I munched them down in pleasure when I was stopped by her saying that I should slow down before I have to go again in the hospital because I choked on eggs. I chuckled at what she said and slowed my pace for my own safety

In the late afternoon she had to go back to her night club. I insisted to bring her there since I wanted to thank her somehow for caring for me so well  The club was just a few streets away so it was an additional point to why I should do it.

When I came back I put my shoes in the room where they belonged. Suddenly I heard giggling and in my apartment. I walked to the room where I thought the scene is played. It turned ou my bedroom. I swung the door open and was surprised by Jessica under the blanket and someone else further under it. Clothes were spread in the whole room assuming that both of them were . Both of them in my bed having intimate moments.

"KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG! WHAT THE HELL?!" I was so disgusted that I just shut the door again. I walked in the living room and slumped down in the couch as I groaned. 'I'm gonna burn my whole bedroom down.' I thought crossing my arms. As if it wasn't enough that they always had to make out and now they even did it in my bed. I imagined how I would sleep in that bed if I didn't caught them. At that thought I shook my head and disgust took over my whole body that I twitched. 

"Yuri stop." Jessica giggled, I didn't dare to look at them and shut my eyes tight. They came closer as I felt the pressure of the cold air in the room brushing my face. It was silent. I assumed that both were looking down on me. For a change they didn't do anything ert so i opened one eye to check if it's safe and to my surprise they just stood next to me waiting until I open my eyes. 

"You are so childish." Jessica said as she gave me a little push. 

"Yah Tiffany you are 26 years old, act like a 26 years old please. It's not like you caught your parents besides that you're not a . It's aaaaaaall natural." Yuri said to me. Jessica laughed and nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to see my friends having fun and certainly not in my bed!" 

"We already changed everything. The old ones should be thrown away or better... burned." Yuri chuckled as Jessica nudged her elbow in yuri's waist. I shook my body again in disgust and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

I filled the cup with tap water until the rim and swallowed it in one gulp. Some liquid was spilling so it ran down my jaw and then along my neck. I just wiped it away with the back of my hand and turned back to the lovebirds. 

"The thirst is real tiff. You need what I get everyday." Jessica said with a smirk on her face. After that I slumped down on the couch with my face first and screamed in the cushion. 

"Calm down tiger. I would've offered you a but I don't want to share her with you. It's all mine." Yuri mumbled as she kissed her girlfriends nape from behind.

"You two are really pushing the limits." I felt that someone sat down. Because of the pressure that pushed me upwards I assumed that both sat down. 

Although I couldn't see it I knew that Yuri the TV because Jessica didn't like to watch TV unless Yuri watched.
I just wanted to be dead again when I heard and smacking of their lips alongside with galloping and neighing horses in the background.

"Let's *mh* go to hyo's *mh* tonight tiff. The last time we've gone there together was like...3 weeks ago." Yuri was right. So many things happened and I just went spontaneous without them. Moreover it's more fun with them than alone. I wanted to clear my head somehow from all the stress and the best things for that are and alcohol. In excitement I fitfully sat up and looked at them. Yuri and Jessica were surprised how fast I changed from annoyed to happy but they ended up excited too and cheered. 

"This will be the best girl's evening." Jessica cheered as she clapped. We clapped along and smiled at each other. My eyes were turning to crescents because my sight decreased more and more. When they opened again I saw Yuri carrying her girlfriend bridal style walking in the direction of my bedroom. 

"Wait where are you going?" 

"We are just going to take a nap tiff." Jessica said as she left wet kisses on yuri's neck who quickened her pace. I ran after them and stopped in front of them straddling my legs and widening my arms against the doorframe of my room. 

"No." 

"Tiff."

"NOO." 

"Okay tiff. Then..." Jessica looked at Yuri and then to the couch behind them. 

"We will take a nap on your couch." When they turned around I quickly took the belt of my gown that hung next to the door and threw it like a lasso over Yuri before they could lay down. 

"What the...?" 

"You. Jessica and Yuri. Are going home now until we meet up again." I pulled them outside and unleashed them. 

"See you later." I said as I waved them goodbye and closed the door.

----------

"What do you want?" The music was louder than usual. I felt the bass throbbing in my body and my ears were being but nevertheless I knew what hyoyeon said to me because it's always the first thing after 'hey'.

"What do you mean what do I want? I always order the same!" I screamed.

"And get these lovebirds one gin tonic each." I pointed with my thumb to YulSic who were dancing together. I watched patiently hyoyeon filling the glasses. I was so eager and excited for the drink that I didn't pay attention to the music anymore but instead to the liquid hitting the walls of the glass and then the bottom slowly filling until it almost spilled. 
'The precious alcohol.' I thought as I watched drops of my beloved beverage spilling on the counter. I wiped it away with one finger and it to get the first taste after a long time. 

"Here." She said as she handed me the cocktail before putting a straw in the cold alcoholic liquid. The straw was not even a second in there, I threw it away and swallowed the beverage down in a few gulps. Actually I'm a person who sips once in awhile and emptying it slowly but the excitement took over me so I couldn't wait to feel the alcohol level in my blood increasing.

After a few minutes I could feel it already, my head getting warmer, my body more loose and the control of myself lessened. In the same time Yuri and Jessica drank their gin tonics too in one gulp and dragged me on the dance floor. We danced and danced not caring what others might think of the CEO of the hwang groups. 

Someone came from behind and ed to the beat of the music. I knew people would take advantage of me in that time of vulnerability but I couldn't care less. I wanted to clear my head and get rid of the stress I've been through the last few days and this was the only way.

According from the cologne that I smelled I knew it was a man...or a woman who uses men's perfume but I've never met such a person so I put this option beside. 

When I felt the hands on the side of my waist I could tell for sure that it was a man. It was his tight grip and big hands that made me realize his gender. I made a bold move and took his hands and put them on my hip bones where he started to them with his thumbs. I wasn't that drunk that I couldn't feel my body anymore but I was so drunk that I turned around, cupped his hairy face and closed my eyes. I kissed him without even looking at his face. It could be one of my employees that would be the death for me or my brother who moved to Korea recently. The stranger responded to my kiss - so it was not my brother - and pushed me so that I took steps backwards. 

Through the crowd still kissing we made our way to one of the VIP rooms. In contrast the rooms were bright or at least you could adjust the brightness with the controller that every room had. There I could finally see his face although my sight was blurry. When we came in it was already bright so he just walked backwards until the back of his knees were hitting the edge of the couch. He fell and I instantly sat on his lap, straddling my legs so I could face him. This was the first time we could see each other. This was somehow weird. The first time after 9 years I made out with someone who's not the same gender as I am. This was incredible because I thought I'm 100% gay but it turned out to be wrong.

We both looked at the same time at each other. He looked familiar but I couldn't draw me a picture of his name and where I could've seen him somewhere. When I shrugged it off and leaned down to kiss him he stopped me by pushing his thumbs in my ribs that were resting on my waist. 

*ahem* he laid his hand on my thigh and started to push me off slowly. 

"Care to tell me your name?" He looked so nervous and stressed suddenly. I didn't know the reason and just answered. It was odd since I thought he would take advantage of the CEO who took over famous magazine covers and everyone is speaking of recently. 

When I said my full name he pushed me completely off and stood up. 

"I-I'm sorry. I can't do this." After a few steps backwards he turned around but was stopped when I asked in a drunk manner what his problem was. 

"Even though I'm a famous person I don't bite. Until you want me to bite." I said seductively as I bite my lower lip. I really couldn't think of a reason for his behavior. 

"I'm sorry Tiffany. we will meet soon, I'm sure." 

"Wait! What's your name?" He looked at me confused as if I actually know it. He realized that I was serious about the question about his name and he responded  before he left me alone aroused in the room. "Jiwoong?" Even the name was familiar but as hard as I thought about it there was no answer. The I realized "did he just...?" I mumbled by myself. I never told him that my friends call me Tiffany and he just did it. I didn't have many friends so it wasn't possible that I forgot one of them. Expect for when someone enabled hypnosis on me. (A/n : lol) 

Especially the majority of my friends' gender is female. I stood up dumbfounded and drunk and limped my way back to YulSic. It was hard to keep track because I had to focus to take step by step and watch out where I walk. In switch I looked at the floor and than to the people I passed. 'Maybe I know someone.' And again on the floor. 

After approximately 10 steps I saw someone standing in front of me. I looked up from the floor observing that person from toe to head. When I arrived at the face. I saw her lips moving but nothing reached my brain.

"Taeyeon." I teared up suddenly against my will and took a step to come closer to her to bring Taeyeon in my embrace but instead I tripped forward and she slung her arms around to hold me.