Undercover pt. 1

So Similar Yet so Different

Both Taeyeon and me went down to the parking garage and got in the car. Although Taeyeon didn't drive a lot before we came together, she drove better than me so I always asked her to drive. 

"What if they notice something?" 

"Everything will go smooth baby, trust me." I replied as I looked at my phone.

"I do trust you but you know I'm afraid. I'm afraid that our parents won't approve us. I don't want to be apart from you...again." 

"I'll take care of it, don't worry." I kissed her cheek and put my hand over her hand that was on the gear stick. I showered her with slow, wet and light kisses that lead from her cheek down to her neck. Under my hand I could feel how she gripped the shift tighter and her breath hitched. I exactly knew what's happening inside her wherefore I smirked. I backed up a little to look in her face and observe her. She looked tensed and concentrated. Concentrated to look on the road, to perceive other cars, street signs and lights and not give in to my lustful and gentle touches.

"It tickles, I'm driving Fany-ah." Taeyeon said leaning away with her upper body. I pouted but let it be nevertheless.

"don't pull that face on me." she said as we turned left. I whined a little bit more but she didn't show a reaction or at least she tried to not show one. When I realized that nothing will happen anymore I wiped off the lipstick on her skin and then I got back to my phone. As soon as I unlocked it I felt Taeyeon tapping with the side of her hand my arm signaling to hold it. I looked at her and smiled, she obviously saw it in the corner of her eye and smiled too. I took her hand and rested our intertwined fingers on my lap. 

A few minutes later I looked up and saw that we arrived but Taeyeon looked out for a parking spot. Although it was sunday it was difficult to find a spot since it was a street were many people lived.  We had to drive a bit down the street away from the restaurant but not to far to find it after I pointed at a free one. She then let go of my hand to park in. I actually didn't want my car to get damaged although I trusted Taeyeon that she could do this, nevertheless I wanted to pay attention to the front and back but I couldn't. I couldn't invert my gaze from Taeyeon. She looked concentrated and confident in what she did, very hard working I better say.

Every minute I fell more and more in love with her. Even though she was just parallel parking I could see how she put effort in our relationship, especially in my values and needs. Taeyeon apparently was very cautious about my car and tried hard to avoid any scratch because she knew how much I loved my cars. I had 3 cars and enough money so it wasn't actually necessary to be careful since I could've just let it fix and drive another car. But to see Taeyeon like that my heart fluttered and I just could stare at her all day long and be mesmerized once more every second and minute. 

"I'm not sure if I can do this." Taeyeon said as she turned off the engine. I gave her a confused look and her knuckles with my thumb. 

"The next two hours I won't be able to kiss you. I think I'll die." 

"We will make it out alive. I Hope. Give me one last kiss Taetae." 

"Oh and *mhm* don't forget to call me Taeyeon. What was that? Give me a proper kiss." She demanded after I just gave her a light peck because of, you know, my lipstick. 
I chuckled at her cuteness and cupped her neck to bring her closer. We both smiled into our kiss that deepened from second to second. Taeyeon began to nibble on my lower lip and tried to slip her tongue in. 

"Tae, don't." I lightly pushed her by the chest and signaled her to wipe away the red stains. Taeyeon obediently did as I said and removed them with a wet tissue I gave her. In the same time I put a new layer of lipstick on and smacked my lips together. We got out and I waited for Taeyeon to come on the sidewalk. When she positioned herself next to me I wanted to hold her hand but as much as I wanted to do it I couldn't since our parents might see us. Instead we just walked next to each other, trying hard not to hold the other one's hand, as if we were friends. I mentally made myself ready to no touch and kiss Taeyeon. I deeply inhaled and exhaled a few times and opened the door after I gave Taeyeon one last nod. 'fighting' I thought as I pushed her to open the door.

We came in and a waiter immediately welcomed us. He probably recognize me because he lead us to the table where my father and Taeyeon's mother already sat, without even asking, after he took our coats. On our way there the waiter put his arm behind my and it up and down. I turned to Taeyeon and her head was flushed red in jealousy. I took a step back to be next to her and get away from his warm touch. She nudged me in the waist with her elbow and smiled at me what was obviously fake. 

"Hello Mrs Kim, hey appa." 

"Hello Mr Hwang, hey omma." we hugged our parents and sat down in front of them. As we opened the menus my father said that we seem close to each other. 'Oh noo, so fast?' I thought. I gave Taeyeon a quick and intense gaze to signal her that I have anything in control and she shouldn't say something. She understood my message and looked back to our parents. 

"What made you think that so suddenly?" I asked. 

"When I hugged her I noticed that she smells like you. Either she has the same cologne as you or you hugged each other for a long time. And I think it's the latter since you created your own perfume." My father replied. Then I felt Taeyeon looking at me in shock that I didn't pay attention to that.

"Um... None of the given options appa. She had my scarf, so the smell probably remained on her." After I said that I realized how stupid it was to tell him that. Now he will ask why she had my scarf and I had to make out an answer that he won't question again but on the other hand it was good that I said that because it wasn't a lie, right?

"She was cold so I gave her my scarf." That was a really good comeback. Especially because my father and Mrs Kim will think of me as a good friend now 'wow, Tiffany you got it.' 

"Oh that's nice of you miyoung, thank you for caring for my daughter." Her mother said to me as she laid her hand on mine. My dad smiled at me and nodded in agreement.

"No problem Mrs Kim. There is no reason to not do it." I smiled back at them and thought 'smooth as , Tiffany. Keep that pace.' I saw in the corner of my eyes that Taeyeon's lips twitched in satisfaction, then she gave me a light kick under the table to signal it. 

"Do you already know what to drink?" A waitress asked us. She looked at the 4 of us but when she came to me she stopped and stared for a while. 

"Yes, and food too." She got our her notepad and pen and we told her what to get. Taeyeon and I were taking steak as well as the elders. In addition we ordered one bottle of well matured wine that the waitress recommended.

After we ordered she went to the kitchen but winked at me before she disappeared behind the corner. This time I hated that she did that. For Taeyeon's sake I didn't want that anymore. I didn't want to be looked at, winked at, hit on, touched or anything of that kind from people other than my girlfriend. I turned my head to her and saw her gripping the tablecloth in madness. She held it so tight that her knuckles were turning white and everything from there was rushing into her head. I liked it that she was jealous because it was a sign that she really loved me but I, myself, hated the feeling of being jealous. It's like being angry, but more intense, and you are helpless. You don't want to scream or anything. You just want to protect your loved ones somehow and beat up every person who just looked at her or him but that wasn't possible without locking that somebody who you love in, that's what I meant with helpless. So I knew how my girl (a/n: *heartflutter*) felt when the waiter touched me and when the waitress winked. 

"I'll touch up my make up. Do you want to come with me Taetae?...yeon?" I looked down to hide my embarrassment and pushed myself away from the table. I waited for Taeyeon to answer 'yes' and looked at her expectantly. 

"Please excuse us for a moment." Taeyeon said. I internally danced of joy and stood up in unison with her. We didn't say anything to each other and walked in silence to the restroom. When I opened the door I first checked if someone was there. Fortunately no one occupied the cabins. Then I turned to Taeyeon and pushed her against the wall. I pinned her hands beside her head and kissed the hell out of her, not caring about my lipstick. I felt her struggle under my hold but as soon as I slipped my tongue inside she let her arm loose instead of tensed.

My tongue played with hers and tried to get in every corner to savor that sweet taste of her minty tasting mouth. Our kiss went fiercer when Taeyeon decided to turn us around and push me against the wall. My arms went around her neck to pull her closer although we were already the closest we could get. Her hands were resting now on my hip bones and every once in awhile she ed her pelvis into mine what made me feel her core against mine.  We were getting more and more heated when Taeyeon remembered me again that we can't stay so long at the restroom so she slowly brought our make out session to an end. 

She ended it with one last peck on my lips and smirked as she wiped away our mixed saliva from the corner of her lips with a thumb. As if it couldn't get hotter Taeyeon her finger clean, kissed it and touched my lips to exchange an indriect kiss. Taeyeon still had her body rest against mine so we stared at each other for a moment. Then she stood upright and adjusted my hair that probably got messy after she ruffled her own hair. Again I put a new layer of lipstick on and Taeyeon washed her face. Everything happened in silence. At first Taeyeon was still mad but as we began to kiss she calmed down and now it was like the thing with the waitress never happened. I felt good that I had such an impact on Taeyeon. That I could make her forget. 

She held the door open for me and smiled in glee. "Thank you baby." I said to her winking before she patted my . We walked out as if nothing happened and sat down.

___________________

(a/n) what dou you think about this chapter? i'm curious, please tell me in the comments! :)