Money and kisses

So Similar Yet so Different

"Do you want to be my girlfriend Taeyeon?" I twitched in surprise and turned around to her. I almost accidentally kissed her when she didn't back up a little. She was still close and smiled at me expectantly as if she was sure that I will say yes but first I had to digest what I just watched, read and heard. 

"Ummm.." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Tiffany leaned backwards completely resting against the backrest. 

"You are saying no? I shouldn't have done it. It was not perfect and you don't have any feelings for me. I'm sorry." She said as she fidgeted with her fingers on her lap looking guilty. She wanted to get up but I immediatly stoop up too and jumped over the seats to stop her by grabbing her wrist. 

"Stop S.H.M." I said jokingly. I turned her around pecked her lips as I cupped her cheeks and hugged her.

"Yes, yes I want to be your girlfriend. That was perfect. You are perfect." I whispered in her ear. She pushed me away from her and her mood turned 180. 

"Really? You.. Me.. We are..?" She was totally out of it that she grabbed my arms so tight that it hurt.

"Yes tiff *oww* we are..." I struggled to get out of her hold but she herself let go and apologized. 

"I knew you would say yes but to hear it out if your mouth was different." She gently hugged me.

"Cocky huh?" I said hugging her back. Then we walked out before I remembered again...

"You didn't buy the whole theater, right? Please tell me you didn't and everybody just didn't feel like to come today."

"Um.. What if I did?" Tiffany took my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine as if she knew that I will just give in.

"Never mind." I said, responding to her action as I kissed her cheek. 

-------

"Sit down. I want to watch a movie now for real." Tiffany demanded as she got a bottle of champagne out of her fridge. 
 
"Do you have any particular wis?" She sat down beside me and put the 2 glasses on the table to fill them. Then I noticed that her hand was bandaged and ignored her question. I took the glass from her hand the she offered me and asked what happened. 

"I was a little bit out of it the day you kissed me. I wasn't careful and cut myself on broken glass. It's almost healed... Do you want to see it?" She yanked her hand away and started to open the bandage but I put my hand on hers to stop her. 

"No you don't need to. I trust you that you tell me the truth but next time please be careful, alright?"

"I think I can't be careful when you kiss me like this from now on." 

"Then I won't kiss you anymore." I said as I huffed on my back with crossed arms.

"I'm sorry it was a joke. Please give me a kiss." 

"Nope." I answered coldly.

"Please~~~" my eyes rolled to her by her sudden aegyo. I tried hard to hold it in but her pouting gave me the rest and I just couldn't take it anymore. 

*mwua* "satisfied?" She hastily nodded and shoot me her eyesmile. 

"So what movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, you choose." 

"Tell me a number between 0 and 805 and we'll watch it okay?" 

"You have so many movies?" 

"Yeah so tell me." I was surprised but I noticed that she got annoyed so I had to think of a number. I told her 309 and she immediatly typed them in her tv via remote. When I saw the preview I got excited since it was a horror movie.

"Nope, we will take another number." 

"Nuh uh we will watch this now." I said as I yanked the remote away from her. I sat closer to her and put my arm behind her on the backrest. I looked over to her and watched her how her hand rested over her heart and the rigid breathing.

"This is the moment Tiffany where you lean on my shoulder and cuddle with me." She laughed at me and did as I said. Her arms automatically slung around my waist as if it was the most usual thing we did. I already loved it to feel her but the best is to smell her. Because her head rested on my chest I could smell her cologne mixed with the scent of the shampoo she used. I brought her closer to me and kissed the crown as the film started. 

When an inappropriate scene came on she began to shiver and hug me tighter so I her hair and told her to close the eyes. 

"I don't want to watch anymore, isn't this enough?" She looked up to me with pleading eyes. 

"Okay, I watched this film anyway."

"What? and you let me suffer by watching it for you although you have seen it already?????" She sat up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"It's a good movie so why not twice?" She hit my shoulder multiple times before I stopped her. 

"I'm sorry okay?" I pulled her closer by her wrists and gave her a passionately kiss. 

"Okay *mhm*" 

"Now I can give you kisses whenever I want without you thinking I'm weird." The last few days I had a lot of stress and went through a lot of trouble, Baekhyun was still following me around although I rejected him every time, my mother was as happy as ever because she could spend time with Mr. Hwang again, in contrast I couldn't be so close to his daughter because she sometimes annoyed me.
Actually I liked it to be with her but from time to time I felt more and more used. First I thought she felt the same but then I always was there when she got drunk and had to bring her home. She wasn't sane so I couldn't really do something with her and it just felt like I'm her chauffeur and cook. It was enough that I worked under her supervision in the company and to be her maid or so was really giving me the rest. 

At least I know now that she was in love with me the whole time and didn't used me. That she wanted me close to her. 

"And I can hug you in my sleep without you thinking I'm clingy." 

"You are still clingy but now that you are mine I don't care." She looked like she forgot something. Tiffany roamed her body to search for something. She got the heart sticker out I gave that woman in the office box.

"So is this mine too?" Tiffany said like a little kid as she lifted up the heart shaped and colored plastic. 

I looked at her obviously in love and whispered "why are you always doing so cute things?" She smiled at me in shyness not knowing what to answer. I brought my hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and adjust her fringe afterwards. When our eyes locked we stared at each other for a moment but we were interrupted when I saw her her lips an closing her eyes ready to kiss. In the same time I bit down my lip and leaned closer.

"Yes my heart is yours. I'm yours." I said as I backed up in amusement. 

"Are you serious?" She rhetorically asked, shooting her eyes open.

"Yes I'm serious Fany." I whispered seductive. 

"I didn't me- uehnmrit" in mid way of her sentence I kissed her. 

"What did you say?" I chuckled and looked at her expectantly, waiting for an answer. I blinked a few times and smiled at a mad Tiffany. 

"Don't you *mhm* have enough of *mhm* kissing me?" 

"Excuse me? We are not even an item for 3 hours? How could I have enough of those?" I said as I swirled my finger around her lips. After 3 rounds I grazed my finger over other parts of her face. Over her pinkish cheeks, along her eyebrows  and afterwards I went down her nose bridge and tapped her nose tip as finish. Then she suddenly giggled at me. I asked her why she laughed but she laughed even more wherefore I was left puzzled. 

"My lipstick stained at you. You look like a clown." She giggled again and wiped it away with her thumb.

I waited for so long to be again with her and now I'm even her girlfriend. This is unbelievable. I thought i wouldn't forgive her because she forgot about me - apparently not her fault - and changed so much. Of course people can make a huge change in 17 years but I didn't like her at first nevertheless. Especially how she spent her money. When I looked around her apartment the first time I asked myself why she needed an approximately 10-room apartment just for herself. And the interior... She would've get an ordinary shelf but it had to be a shelf with real gold. Prince' bed too, pink with jewelry and a bunch of toys he didn't even play with. But in the same time it's not like she can't afford it, right? I wish she would pay more attention on what she spent money on.

"Don't you like it to get kisses?"

"I do like it but I was just wondering *yaaaawn*" 

"Are you tired? Do you want to sleep?" She nodded and got up to walk to the bedroom. 

"Are you not coming with me?" She asked as she saw me still sitting on the couch. I really wanted to go sleep, especially with her next to me but unfortunately I had to go work. 

"My shift begins in 30 minutes. I need to go soon." She looked sad and came back to me. She sat down and then laid her head on my lap. I leaned back and her hair. I knew she wanted to spend time with me as much as possible so I waited until she fell asleep and then carry her to bed but to my surprise she was still awake when I needed to get ready. 

"I have to go now, shall I bring you to bed?"

"I'm not a baby Tae. I will wait until you go." We got up and I quickly slipped in my shoes and coat so she can go to bed.

"It's cold, why don't you wear a scarf?" 

"Because I'm not cold on my neck." 

"Not cold on your neck? Even when you're not cold, the possibility is there that you'll get a cold. Wait a moment." Tiffany ran in her bedroom and came out with a matching scarf to my coat. She slung it around my neck and adjusted it. 

"Smells like you, I like that." I said as I slung my arms around Tiffany's waist pulling her closer. She chuckled and scrunched her nose when I kissed the tip of it. I looked at her and observed for the 100th time or so her facial features. Every time I was mesmerized once more. Mesmerized by her brown pure orbs that had a pinch of desire in them, her pale skin and then those lips...'ugh' her lips were the best. They tasted like strawberry, my favorite fruit, and they were so soft... So soft like cotton candy. Cotton candy with strawberry taste. 'Mhmm how I love them.' I leaned down to capture her cotton candy-like lips but she backed up and pushed me with one finger away. 

"Huh?" 

"My lipstick will stain again or are you going to work as clown today?" She asked as she smiled. I smiled back at her and showered her face with kisses leaving her lips unkissed. Then I started to kiss her jaw in which she let out a quiet but audible moan. 'It's way too early Taeyeon, behave yourself.. Behave yourself!' I thought finishing at her neck with one last peck. 

"Take care and don't let people of any gender touch you. Do you hear me?" I nodded hastily and patted her . I turned to the mirror and checked myself a last time. In the reflection I caught Tiffany staring at me and obviously she didn't noticed that I stared at her too.

"Enough gawking?" I smirked and then giggled because she looked so flustered as if I caught her ing or something. She didn't answer and opened the door for me. 

"What a gentleman Fany." I gave her a peck on the lips and stepped out of her apartment. 

"Come here right after work, alright?" I nodded in agreement and waved her goodbye.