Introduction

So Similar Yet so Different

Being the CEO of one of the rising companies in Korea was hard and boring. I didn't imagined it like that. Since the establishment, I was sitting in my office' chair all day long, signing papers, reading paperwork and looking out for new potential workers to expand and develop the companiy as fast as possible.
But it was fun to be a CEO, especially because I can look down on everyone. All my workers feared me. This was the only fun I had. Sad, wasn't it? 

I got out of my office for a change and walked through the hall to get myself a coffee. Turning to the left as I past some new male workers, I heard them whispering how hot I was, which of course I knew. It often happened wherefore my ego got one step higher in every compliment I got and I got lots of them. Being hot and above everyone was one of the good things in my position.

Unfortunately, I wasn't into guys otherwise I'd have had 5 boyfriends already instead of girlfriends. Girls were so much better than guys. They had nice bodies - not that guys didn't but I rather prefered curves over hanging things, in addition to that girls were most likely to take care of their appearance, they smelled nice, their hair was, in  most cases, nice and soft as well as their pale and smooth skin, moreover, they often showed what they got, if you know what I mean.

When I got my coffee, I returned to the room where I belonged and started working again. It was one of those days in which I had to do lots of paperwork I often go to a night club, sip some alcoholic beverages and release some stress by listening to the throbbing and deafening music after work.

So when i finished everything I drove straight to my favorite club and as I came in everyone looked at me. Nothing new. Every time I came in they looked at me and it didn't get boring even if they thought of me as a , which I obviously was but I didn't care, I just enjoyed these moments of attention I got. 

I sat down at the bar counter and savored the familiar scent of people's sweat mixed with perfume. I really missed it to be in such crowd, knowing that a lot of people adored me, but what I missed the most was the smell of alcohol. I looked around and searched for Hyoyeon the owner of the club. 

"Hey long time no see, wanna have the usual?" I heard her saying. I turned around and watched her in midst of getting out the things she needed to mix my favorite cocktail, on the beach.

 "Yeah hyo, I desperately need that now." I said looking all exhausted

"Your wish is my command" mixing all things together, she spoke up again

"you know you can mix your own drinks, you don't have to wait for me" she was right, I knew what and how much of the different beverages had to go in but I didn't want to get my hands dirty

"no no it's okay my hands are to precious to touch those"

"Cocky much, huh?" Hyoyeon said while she frowned.

"Here your drink." she slid the drink to me and wiped her hands on a towel.

"Thanks, it's your job so why would you tell your guest to mix her own drink?"

"Unbelievable." she mumbled

"Yah I heard that" I turned around to look in the crowd of dancing people. In the corner of my eye someone gained my attention who sat 2 chairs further. I looked at her from head to toe 'wow' I thought. I scooted to the seat beside her and watched her at a close distance. She now sat in front of me with her back facing the dance floor. 

"Hey" I said alluring

"Hi" the girl answered as she locked eyes with me. She didn't look friendly, more cold and vain but she was indeed pretty and someone who totally was my type.

"W-what's your name?" I stuttered, giving myself a facepalm internally.

"My name is-" out of the blue another girl came, slung her arm around the girl's waist, kissing her cheek.

"Her name is Jessica" she continued, giving me the what-do-you-want look. 

"Oh well, umm" it was obvious that they are a couple because Jessica's eyes began to sparkle as soon as she heard the voice of her girlfriend. It was something different, not the same look she gave me just a minute ago. I didn't know what to say because I wasn't  that kind of person who you cheat on someone with and I wouldn't do something like that either.

"Baby, did she do something to you?" I saw her squeezing Jessica's waist. 

"No." She said, again with an emotionless face. Jessica's girlfriend looked at me, to her girlfriend and again to me.

"Care to tell me who you are?" 

"Well" I wondered why she didn't know me because everyone actually knew who I was.

"I'm the CEO of the hwang groups'" both of them gave me a confused and puzzled gaze when they heard my company's name.

"Stephanie Hwang." Witnessing the change of their facial expressions, I spoke up again before they could respond.

"You don't have to apologize, it's alright, I'm still young not everyone knows me" '...yet'. 

"Omg yuri she is the hot girl from the magazine I showed you" So the other girl's name is yuri...

"Yeah Yuri I'm the hot girl from the magazine she showed you" I winked at Jessica and made yuri jealous without intention to do so. Her fists clenched almost breaking the glass of her cocktail she just ordered from hyoyeon and pressed her lips together, trying hard to keep her composure.

"calm down Yuri, I'm not going to take her away from you, I'm not that kind of person" I said in which Yuri relaxed her hands as Jessica rubbed her girlfriend's arm to calm her down.

"Good for you" yuri glared at me but not frightening me. Still glaring at me, I broke the awkward atmosphere by suggesting to go to one of the vip room that hyoyeon would provide for us. Both of them nodded and followed me. On the way to the room I heard Yuri scolding her girlfriend behind me. I kept quiet and continued while grinning. 

Arriving in the room I sat down on the long couch. yuri wanted to sit as far as possible from me but Jessica held her wrist and dragged her beside me.

Moments later, I sipped my 4th cocktail and read news on my phone about other companies. Suddenly, I heard smacking noises from my left side. I turned my head so I could see what's going on next to me. Jessica sat on yuri's left side with her legs over the latter's. Jessica kissed the neck of her lover as yuri caressed Jessica's leg while she looked at her phone, uninterested in what Jessica was doing. 

*Ahem* I coughed awkwardly.

"Huh?" 

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" 

"What made you think that? We know us like 45 minutes." 

"I like you guys, and everyone likes me so I'm assuming that you like me too and friends like each other, am I right?" 

"Yeah you have a point, that's true" 

"Everything I say is true" 

"Hmm cocky, I begin to like you even if you flirted with my girl hwang" 

"I didn't even know that you are her girlfriend, so please forgive me?" I gave her my irresistible eyesmile wherefore Jessica looked up and frowned.

"Oh my God in the magazine she was already gorgeous but with that eyesmile I begin to get wet Yul, please don't kill me" Jessica said as she fixed her eyes on me.

"W-w-what??" I said surprised, making myself ready to die. Yuri shoved Jessica's legs off her and walked towards me, leaning down on me. Her face was so close to mine that I felt her minty breath against my pale lips. Usually, I don't get afraid of people except for... my father and jealous people who want to protect their girl- or boyfriend. I was frightened but showed no weakness because my late mother always said to show no weakness or I will be eaten up alive if I did. 

Yuri leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Don't. Ever. Smile. Again. Do you hear me?"  Even though her eyes were on fire, she smiled at me. As respond I just nodded because I couldn't get any word out.

In the corner of my eye I saw Jessica chuckling and dragging Yuri at her waist back to her spot. The latter slowly turned her head as Jessica showered her with kisses all over her face and lastly on the lips. Yuri felt the electric jolts between Jessica and her lustful kiss by closing her eyes. 
At that moment I knew that they are destinied for each other.

___________________

(a/n)  this is just an introduction... boring, i know but it will get better and better i'm sure of it :)