Christmas

So Similar Yet so Different

"Didn't Taeyeon tell you?" Why would Taeyeon tell me if her father slept or not? I shook my head and waited for her to continue.

"He...he is no longer with us..." How can I be so stupid? That explained why Mrs Kim looked so sad when I asked. No wonder I never saw him and Taeyeon never talked about him. I didn't know what to say because I felt so sorry. I was being so insensitive again. 

"I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, you couldn't know it when no one told you." She replied as she poured herself another cup. 

"I'm sorry for being insensitive, Mrs Kim. I could've just add 1 and 1 together. Taeyeon never told me about him and I didn't see him either." She nodded in sadness so I didn't ask further about his death since I noticed that she was very uncomfortable thinking and speaking about him even though I was curious. 

"Taeyeon will tell you when she is ready. I'm sure." She reassuringly gave me soothing on my arm what made me remember her faux pas earlier again. 

"Mrs Kim, what did you say again about Taeyeon liking me?" I asked her smirking. She immediately went from sadness to shyness and embarrassment. 

"So you know it already?" She nodded and looked left and right as if someone was watching us. I expected to hear more but she didn't say anything before I asked her.

"Don't tell her, okay?" I nodded hastily and waited for her to continue.

"A few weeks ago, she visited me and I asked her about her love life - just like I did to you - since I'm her mother I wanted to know what's going on in her life so she told me about you and accidentally let slip your name. After that she began to tell me everyday about you." The last sentence really made my heart flutter. In glee, I smiled at her that showed off my eyesmile. 

"First I was worried. I thought you will treat her like your past girlfriends. I didn't want her to be hurt when something happens so I told her to distant herself from you but she insisted that you aren't bad at all and treated her nicely so I had no choice but to let her. And now look at you two all lovely dovey. It was so obvious but your father was too stupid to see it. It's so typical for him." She gave off a warm-hearted laugh and put her hand on my knee. 

"You didn't tell him?" 

"Taeyeon ordered me to not tell anyone." Good. Good that she didn't tell him and good that she is not mad at all. Maybe it will be the same with my father or maybe he will react like I predicted it. I asked Mrs Kim if she can do me a favor and she agreed to it. I told her to tell him all kind of things that will make me stand in the good light because I'm afraid that he won't approve us.

"I love Taeyeon too much to walk away." I ended my favor with a warm and sweet sentence that made a big smile grow on her face. She didn't say anything so I assumed that she thought about it. After a few seconds of silence she spoke up again.

"I will do it but promise me..." I put down my cup and swayed my gaze again to her.

"Promise me you won't hurt her." 

"I don't think I can make such promise." Taeyeon's mother frowned at my words.

"I'm an insensitive person. I can promise you that I won't hurt her intentionally. Sometimes I say things that I'm not aware of that I hurt people." I continued. Her facial expression calmed and she soothingly my knee. 

"I believe you but please try to think before you say something, alright?" 

"Wait, does this mean you approve us?" I subconsciously fidgeted on my seat in happiness. Then I hugged her tightly after she nodded. 

"Oh I forgot, I have to call Taetae." As I got out my phone I gave her a bright smile since I just called Taeyeon by her pet name. 

-

Tae: huh?

Tiff: are you sleeping already baby?

Tae: uh huh.

Tiff: I'm sorry for waking you up but I had a little chit chat with your mom. I will come to you okay?

Tae: I'm at your apartment. Come here. Hurry. I miss you.

Tiff: it was not even 2 hours ago since we saw each other Tae baby.

Tae: just come quickly, alright?

Tiff: I will be faster than you can say my name. Don't wait up for me, sleep my beauty.

-

She chuckled and said 'okay' with her sleepy voice before she hung up. 

"My fingers cringe when you call her 'Taetae' and 'tae baby'" she air quoted me as she lead me to the door. 

"I'm sorry, it's hard not to call her that." I giggled and slipped into my high heels. 

"Take care and don't forget about your promise." Mrs Kim winked at me after I took a stepp out of the house. 

"I won't. Don't forget about your promise Mrs Kim. Good night." She chuckled and waved at the same time. I opened the gate and walked to my car. I just wanted to get home as fast as possible because these heels were killing me. I quickly got in the car and sighed in exhaustion before I the engine. 

-------

I took off my coat and shoes before I walked into the bedroom. I didn't care to change into pjs and just walked straight to the bed. Taeyeon faced the window so she didn't see me. I tiptoed there and quietly slipped under the blanket. I slowly made my way closer to her so she won't wake up and slung my arm around her waist as soon as she was in reach and pulled her closer to me. Suddenly I felt her stirring up from her sleep and turning around so we faced each other. 

"Finally." She said with her sleepy and husky voice.

"I told you to sleep baby." 

"I did but I immediately woke up when I smelled you." I cupped her cheeks and them with my thumb. After that she put her arm under my head and the other around my waist to pull me closer. I kissed her before I snuggled my head into her neck. I deeply inhaled her scent and left a kiss there what made her shiver. I smiled and kissed it again to get the same reaction. 

"Stop it, I want to sleep." She demanded. I giggled and let it be. I closed my eyes and smiling, I soon drifted off to dream land.

------
[TAEYEON]
I woke up when I felt something heavy - more or less - sitting on me. I rubbed my eyes open to see Tiffany with a red bow on her head sitting on my pelvis. She leaned down, rested herself above me and showered my face with kisses. As she kissed me I felt her rubbing against my core. It immediately sent electric jolts to my south. I cupped her cheeks  and moved her hip back and forth to intensify the effect. Without my help Tiffany began to grind on me. I  subconsciously let my hands slip under her oversized t-shirt or more precisely my oversized t-shirt.

It couldn't get hotter but I noticed that she only had on a string under that. I took the line that barely covered her hip between my index finger and thumb and let it hit back at her skin. She yelped in pain but giggled in amusement afterwards. A moment later our lips parted when she backed up by pushing herself from my chest. 

I straightened the t-shirt she wore before I looked at her. Suddenly I earned a slap on the shoulder from her. 

"Ow Fany." 

"Yeah ow. You are so naughty."  Again I got hit. 

"I can't help it when you wear that. It's your own fault." I said as I her bare and smooth thighs. 

"Yeah you are right. I shouldn't dress like that anymore." Tiffany said teasingly before she got off me and laid down on her back trying hard not to smile. I straddled her so I was between her legs and rested my hands under my chin on her belly. 

"Why why why why? No no no no." 

"I don't like it when you reduce me to my body." She whispered sadly as she put a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"But...You...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sure you would feel the same if you were me." 

"Uh huh. Again, you are right. I'm gorgeous." Tiffany cockily smiled at me and patted my shoulder. 

"Yes, Tiffany Hwang, you are gorgeous." I was about to lay my head sideways on her belly when I remembered again that she was so excited and then sad and again excited. 

"Are you on your period baby? Your mood swings are no joke. You are so overly happy." 

"I'm happy because today is Christmas Taetae. Did you forget?" Actually I did forgot it. I was a person who didn't pay attention to festive periods, especially Christmas time. I thought of them as unnecessary days in which you are forced to give people a present. I mean you can make somebody a present when you feel like to gift a person. It's a forced thing so I always think that people just gift each other because they have to and there was no love, you know?

The same with birthdays, of course it was just polite and friendly of people to congratulate me, but again it's forced like...really?  I'm just one year older so nothing special. Moreover I didn't want to be remind that I get old either. And I'm sure that my friends and family wish me to be healthy and all, so why say it when I already know it? I consider it unnecessary. 

Like I knew Tiffany, she planned something big and memorable where she spent a lot of money in. It was already enough when she just went out with me. Walking on the streets of Seoul or eating spicy rice cakes as we waited for the bus. I couldn't blame her since no one told her that I hated such big things but at the same time I didn't want to stop her because she obviously loved it to put so much effort in something to make it as great as possible. 

"No, I didn't but I was kind of hoping we could spent the day with something cozy like watching movies and eating fried chicken."

"But...but I prepared something." Tiffany said rather disappointed. She played with the ends of my hair by twirling a strand of it around her finger. 

"What is it my girl?" She immediately smiled when I called her 'my girl' and it made me happy too. I got off her and laid next to her so we could cuddle. I let my arm rest under her head and she laid it on my shoulder. She didn't answer my question but began to kiss the side of my neck. 

"Call me that again. I like it." She whispered in my ear what sent shiver down my spine. Her warm breath mixed with wet kisses made me twitch so I took her chin and lifted her head to stop it. 

"Fany-ah, my baby, my girl. Please tell me what did you prepare?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." She started. I looked at her as if she was kidding me but she just smiled serious. It must be something big again *sigh*. I knew that smile. The smile showed how excited she was and how she couldn't wait any second more. 

"...but we have to leave at 6 am tomorrow." Now tiffany smiled at me brighter than gems as if she was sorry for that. 

I got up and took Tiffany bridal style. I didn't know wether I gained new muscles or Tiffany weighed less. She was surprisingly light like a feather. When we arrived at the bathroom I assumed it was the latter since I noticed that her abs were more defined like a bar of chocolate as she took off her t-shirt. When she stood there only in string I walked over to her and slung my arms around her waist. She was so beautiful and I was surprised that I could behave myself so well. We even - like now - went to shower or bath together and nothing more than making out happened. There were a lot of moments were I just wanted to pounce on her but I didn't feel like to do it. Something inside me told me that I shouldn't do it yet so when I touched an inappropriate spot on her body my arm developed an own will and lead it else where. 

I'm sure that Tiffany was the same, I felt that she had the same drive as me but waited for the perfect moment. I don't even know why it was like that. I'm a byuntae in its natural habitant but instead of hunting little animals I waited for a  big wild boar to pass by my cave so I needed a lot of self control and patience. 

Tiffany ed my shirt since I just stared and hugged her body while I, on the other hand, was fully dressed. She took it off and threw it in a corner where we won't see it again for a while. My shorts and undergarment followed it there before we got in the bathtub. The first one who got to feel the hot liquid was I. I laid down and Tiffany rested between my legs. I took some water in my cupped hand and rinsed her shoulder and neck with it. As a result of my gentle touches her head tilted to the side to give me more access. I lead my hands to her body and began to massage her nape and shoulders. Followed by moans of satisfaction from her side I strengthened my grip and applied more pressure to my thumbs who massaged the back of her neck. 

"You are very tense baby. Does something bother you?" 

"Ugh. Work has been tougher lately. I'm at it to get a deal with someone in Japan. When he signs the contract I can expand my business for the good. More or less." Tiffany explained.

"More or less?" 

"It's good that my company develops so fast and spreads to the next countries but I am afraid that I'll have to work more and have less time to spend with you...if I get the deal." After she finished to speak I heard her stomach growling in hunger under the water. I chuckled and shushed her out of the bathtub so we could eat something. She gave me her pink bath robe and wrapped herself in a towel. 

Although we were at her home she always wanted to wear my clothes. Not the undergarment but mostly my boy shorts and shirts. I liked  it to see her in my clothes. She felt so proud to wear them and be my girl. And obviously it was comfortable and that was the point, right? I wanted her to feel comfortable and not awkward but she adapted really fast to me without losing her own personality traits. Tiffany was a very honest and open-minded person, sometimes she was a bit insensitive and not aware of that she hurt people or shat she said was inappropriate because she thought about it, or not, after the words have left already. Also she was very energetic and not boring at all, she made me laugh like a 100 times a day, her goofiness and her positive and optimistic thinking added to the reasons why I love her. Whenever I had a hard time with something Tiffany gave me strength by telling me that I'll get through it and that she's always by my side no matter what happens. 

I choose a new shirt for Tiffany as she put on a string and a bra. "Here." I crumpled it up to the hem of the neck and widened the neckhole to help her putting it on. I then watched her arms searching for the armholes before I started to dress myself. 

"Let's eat baby." I said to Tiffany who played with her phone on the bed. She got up and slung her arm around my waist as we made our way out. When we walked out the bedroom along the hallway to the living room we found Yuri and Jessica making out on the couch. 

"KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG. SINCE WHEN ARE YOU HERE?!" 

__________________

(a/n) yulsic always comes out of the blue :D what's your opinion about them? in the story as well as in real life ... even though jessica doesnt belong to snsd anymore in my heart it's still ot9 :( and im still shipping yulsic lol