Liar 2.0

So Similar Yet so Different

"KWON YURI AND JESSICA JUNG. SINCE WHEN ARE YOU HERE?!" Tiffany voiced out very loud. I took her by the hand and pulled her back, right before the moment she was about to attack them. 

Fortunately, Tiffany's shirt was long enough to cover the bare necessities - actually it was a long t-shirt that you combine with boyfriend jeans or leggings but she wore it like a dress which was cut right under the cheeks. Nevertheless I whispered to her to put on shorts. 

"We are here since we heard you and Taeyeon having fun in the bedroom."  Yuri answered casually.

"You could've at least send me a message and don't just break in my apartment whenever you want." Tiffany ignored my request and calmly walked to the kitchen to boil up water in the water kettle. I smiled at the other couple and dashed to my girlfriend. I hugged her from behind to cover everything that needs to be covered with my body.

"Please put on sweatpants, baby. Or if you want my boy shorts." Tiffany turned around and kissed me. She gave me 3 pecks on the lips before she deepened our kiss. When I wanted to enter my tongue she backed up and shook her head as she smiled like a kid.

"I don't want to." She whispered.

"But I want to be the only one to see you like this." I put my hands under the t-shirt and her waist up and down.

"You know, it's not like I'm , right? And you are the only one who's allowed to touch and see me . I like it like that. It's fresh." 

"Okay but mind they don't see more than they already did." I kissed Tiffany's cheek and walked to the couch where Yuri watched TV while Jessica read a magazine. I sat down and sighed. 

"Do you want coffee or tea guys?" Tiffany asked. 

"Seobang and me are taking a coffee each." Jessica answered.

"Yeah me too baby."  I added.

"Taeng...psh. Taengoo." Yulsic always called me like that or at least Jessica did. Yuri spoke a lot but never called me by my name instead I always got to hear midget, 'Tae baby' quoting Tiffany and other kind of names to tease me. In contrast Jessica didn't speak often but whenever she talked to me she mentioned that pet name at least once. I turned to whispering Jessica and hummed in respond, obviously the latter didn't want to let the other two hear us.

"Does Tiffany only have that on? Why do you let her walk around like that?" She lowered her voice once again and stared behind me. I assumed that she looked at Tiffany so I moved her head to me by the chin. 

"I'm here. Jessica." I waved to her and watched her taking a last, short glance at my girlfriend. 

"I told her to get dressed more appropriate but she didn't want to so I just accepted it and let her be." I explained. I mean there is actually no reason to be afraid or so. We are among friends and these friends are in a happy relationship. Moreover Tiffany assured me that I'm the only one who can touch her so no need to throw a tantrum, right? I trusted her to 100%.

"Here you go!" Tiffany had 2 cups of coffee each hand and carefully put them down on the table before she sat next to me. I kissed her cheek in gratitude and straightened her tshirt.

"Have you guys eaten already? Shall we order something?" 

"Yeah we came here to eat something. I heard Taeyeon is a great cook." I looked down in shyness but Tiffany was very excited and nodded hastily. 

"Do you want to...? Tae baby?" 

"May we know how your food tastes? 'Tae baby'?" Yuri, Jessica and I started to giggle at the same time because Tiffany looked jealous, mad and expectant at the same time when Yuri air quoted her. Tiffany soon laughed with us but a moment later she gave me her pouting puppy face trying hard to convince me. I just gave in and stood up without saying anything. When I got the ingredients for the dish out of the fridge I felt Tiffany's arms wrapping around my waist from behind. I didn't say anything as well as I walked to the chopping board with the things in my arms and Tiffany following. 

When I lifted the knife to cut an onion I turned my head almost 180 and caught YulSic whispering as they stared at us...or more like Tiffany's back. I put down the knife and turned my little monkey so she was hugging me from the front. She immediately snuggled into my neck what tickled me and kissed my left collarbone. In respond I kissed her temple before I rested my chin on her shoulder to look down to the chopping board. 

"More cooking and less kissing please."  I heard Jessica saying. 

"Don't complain, I'm also cooking for you guys so let me do my work here. I know what I need to do." 

"So... We will also do our work." Yuri said before I heard her groan. Tiffany and I looked at them in unison and witnessed how Yuri carried Jessica bridal style to the bedroom. 

"Call us when the food is ready! No! I think we won't be finished so soon. We will just come out!" They disappeared behind the corner with Jessica giggling. The last thing we heard, was the big thud of the door. 

"YURI AND JESSICA!" Tiffany yelled deafening in my ear. She wanted to run after them but I held her tight and told her to calm down.

"Let them have their happy time baby." I put my thumb between her skin and the waistband of her string and fidgeted with it as we spoke.

"But... Our bed..." She said sadly. 

"I will change it for you, alright? Don't worry. At least we have time for ourselves now. No Yuri, no Jessica." I pulled her closer by groping her and lifted her like a baby. Her legs automatically clung onto me as well as her arms. A moment later I found myself  pushing her against the fridge and lightly ing my hips as we passionately kissed. 

"Wait..." Tiffany pushed me.

"You have to cook. Work... Like you said yourself."

"This is part of my work. Moreover they said that it will take a while for them to finish, haven't you heard?" I smirked and left wet kisses on her neck. When I showered it with kisses I noticed that one spot was very sensitive and she always showed different but positive reactions when I touched it. It was the same spot I always grazed my finger over when she was drunk and now it was more sensitive as ever. Once again I smirked and went towards the spot. I started to and nibble it what was followed with moans she tried hard to stifle. 

"Agh Tae!" She voiced out when I one last time as hard as possible. I looked up to her and she tightly gripped the upper edge of the fridge as her torso was lifting up and down from breathing heavily. I was exhausted as well so I walked to the couch and let her down carefully before I laid again between her legs.

"Mine." I said as I grazed over the very blue, red and purple hickey. 

"Taetae... How I can I go to work like that." I told her to wear a scarf or let someone professional cover it up with make up. 

"Uuuugh." She let the head fall back, resting her hands over her eyes. 

"I'm sorry." I said. 

"It's not bad, just..." Because I was laying completely on her she slung her legs around me and my face.

"...you don't want your father to find out?" I ended her sentence. It proved to be right when she nodded. 

"Why can't you just tell him? To be honest is the best way instead of lying."

"You don't understand-" She said in a lower voice than me.

"If I don't understand, please explain it!" I got off and kneed in front of her.

"I don't know wether he will be mad or happy." 

"If my mother is happy for u-..." I was cut in mid-way by my - now - angry girlfriend. 

"Ah, don't tell me about being honest, when you, yourself was lying to me. I already know that your mother knows it." 'Dammit omma.' I thought before I answered.

"I didn't lie to you, I just didn't tell you because I saw no need to do it."

"I thought we could speak about everything? Get out." Tiffany demanded as she pointed at the doorway. It broke my heart, just these two words 'get out.' made it fall apart in little pieces. 

"Get your things and sleep at your place. I don't want you here." I didn't dare to say anything because I was so shocked and afraid that she will be even more mad when I spoke up. I wanted to cry but I couldn't think straight so nothing came out. I looked at her but she inverted her gaze to the kitchen and walked there. She took her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, I want to order 3 boxes of fried chicken please." Tiffany said as she threw the copped onion in the bin. She didn't seem to care what she just said to me. It made my heart even hurt more. 'Do you really love me Tiffany?' 

I walked to the bedroom and opened the door. I caught Jessica and Yuri lying one above the other under the blanket. Their clothes were spread in the whole room. I couldn't care less and walked in without hesitation.

"Taeyeon?" Jessica asked as Yuri got off her.

"Are you alright?" I didn't answer andunzipped my bag and stuffed some things in them. First I took the picture of Tiffany and me from the night stand and threw it in the bag. Then I took off my bracelet which Tiffany gave and put it there. I wasn't aware of my behavior and just did all kind of things, not caring what the couple thought of me. When I brought my hand back I felt my eyes getting teary since it was the first time after I put it on that I didn't see the bracelet being attached to my arm.

"Taeyeon stop." Yuri tightly gripped my arm with one hand and the other held up the blanket over her body. I yanked my hand away and walked to the bathroom to get my toothbrush. 

When I came out again I saw Yuri and Jessica putting on their clothes. I just Walked past, took my coat and said 'bye'.

A few tears escaped my eyes when I got my things but I began to cry a river as soon as I opened the door to go.

"I love you miyoung." I said before I took a last look at her, closing the door. 

I ran down the stairways and heard someone coming up. I assumed it be the delivery guy because I smelled freshly made chicken. I quickly looked down to hide my crying face.

"Oh hi Taeyeon-ie. Are you okay?" I didn't dare to look up and passed by him. 

"Ask the person who ordered." I said before I disappeared behind the corner. 

-----------
I was so confused why Tiffany suddenly went from 0 to 100. I didn't see a reason what I've done aside from the fact that I just didn't tell her about my mum knowing about us but why should this be a reason to get angry? She totally overreacted over something that simple. Nevertheless I was hurt. I was hurt because she kicked me out and I didn't know if this will be our last meeting as lovers. I loved her unconditionally with my whole heart and I wouldn't dare to lie to her face when I, myself, appreciated and valued honestly. I didn't even know why people actually lied? I mean when you lie to someone just because you want to protect them you can just say nothing or wrap it nicely so it won't sound bad or so. Everyone deserved and was worth the truth. 

As soon as I entered my home I slumped down the couch complete with shoes, coat and the bag still in my hand. Before I cried in my pillow and screamed as loud as possible to let out my frustration.I turned off my phone and threw it from there into the empty bin.

"Tiffany why do you hurt me so much?" I said to myself. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing. I looked up and held in my sobbing in case  he or she heard it. It rang again and this time the person added knocking. I stood up and wiped my tears away before I looked through the spyhole. 

It was my neighbor. I asked myself what she wanted from me since we weren't close or anything. We just met a few times in the stairways. I exhaled and inhaled deeply to silent my sobbing.

"I know you are there." I heard her saying. I placed my hand over my mouth and thought about it. 

"I'm not." I replied.

"but I hear you answer?" She chuckled and knocked again.

"It's a robot." 

"Then why do live here when you have a robot who answers the door?" I sighed and opened the door after I looked in the mirror to check myself. 

"Hi, what do you want?"

"Why so salty? I saw you crying so I came by to cheer you up." 

"But I don't even know you? What was your name again..?"

"Im Yoona. Just call me Yoona since you are older." She winked at me and came in without permission  but a white plastic bag. Since she lived right under me she knew where the kitchen, living room and so forth were. I followed Yoona in the kitchen and watched her packing things out of the bag. I leaned against the doorframe and asked her what she got.

"Ice cream and movies. The best medicine for sadness." 

"Um. Actually I want to be alone."

"If you wanted to be alone you wouldn't have let me inside." The more she said the more I forgot that I just cried 30 minutes without a break. Yoona seemed to be a sassy, fun and trustworthy person so I just let her be and didn't throw her out -unlike another person.