Are you an angel?

So Similar Yet so Different

I sent hyuna home but came back to the night club right after she left my car ... I was drunk after 5 cocktails, my head rested on my arms. I couldn't think straight and started to cry even though I didnt want to.
"I'm so hot that no one actually wants me" I cried out. 
"I'm so gorgeous that no one actually wants me" I cried louder. 
"I'm so irresistible that no one really loves me." I cried so loud that I didn't even noticed that someone brought me to one of the vip rooms again. 

"Hey... Hey you... Stop crying" 

I looked up and saw the replacement of hyoyeon as she my back to calm me down. 

"Are you an angel? " I asked sobbing.

"Yes but I will kick you out if you don't stop your crying"  I tried to suppress the flowing tears and ended up hiccuping. "Good girl" I heard her say. I lay down on the couch since I was so tired from crying and suppressing my tears. 
-----------------------
The morning after. I woke up with an aching head. I groaned and felt another presence next to me. Was that the girl from last night? I opened my eyes widely to fall out the bed by surprise. 

"Yah stand up and go wash" hyoyeon looked down on me with an disgusted face, "You puked on your cloth and 'I have too precious hands to touch these'" she air quoted me. 

"Why are are here? Did you bring me home?" 

"Yeah of course who else would have done that?" I thought about the girl but didn't answer. 

"Can you make me breakfast? now that I have my food from the yesterday all over me instead of inside me" she nodded and started to walk towards my kitchen. 
-------------------- 
"Who is that girl that you hired?" I asked while I shoved the scrambled eggs in my mouth. 

"first slow down tiff and then I will tell you" I slowed down my pace and waited for her to speak up again. 

"Why do you ask?" 

"Just asking... this is the first time someone works for you who I don't know" 

"Although she slaps my sometimes I think you will see her more often there, she is a nice and an obedient employee." I was a little confused of what she said first but shrugged it off. 
I finished my breakfast in no time and hyo left my apartment after thanking her for bringing me home and the breakfast she made. 
--------------- 
'Oh no it's already 10 am' I always have to be at 9.30am at work so I rushed down in the car garage and drove to the company before my father showed up and found out that I was not there. 
I repeatedly pushed the button to the 5th floor in hope that I will be faster but somehow it was slower than usual. I looked at the clock on my phone '10.16am'. This was the first time I came this late. And if it's not already the worst the elevator had to stop at the 3rd floor. I continue to look at my phone when a familiar scent invaded my nose. I looked up and saw the girl from the night club. 'I never saw her here and i can't remember her working here either.' 

Arriving at the 5th floor she rushed out with a smirk on her face because my mouth was wide open in surprise, showing off her dimple on the right side of her chin. I walked in my office still dumbfounded while I looked out for her. In my office I immediately went through the records of my employees. I have found her and opened her record, staring at the application and contract we made 1 year ago 'she works already one year here?!?'. On the picture, she looked so young because of her straight bangs and bare face,  I thought she was beautiful. Now she looked even more beautiful because of her blond dyed hair and perfectly winged eyeliner I noticed in the elevator. 

I called her name out 'Kim taeyeon' that she should come to my office.  I already waited for like 7 minutes until she finally showed up. She closed the door behind her and asked what I wanted, with a cold tone in her voice and expression in her face. 
"Why did you let me wait for 7 minutes?" 
 
"Is this what you wanted to ask?" Still cold. 

"No but why ? Just answer me."

"Because I was talking to one of the male employees"

"You let the CEO wait for a flirt?" I felt something in me but I couldn't describe it because I never felt it before. 

"It was not a flirt" I frowned.

"I was just being nice" she continued.

"You should be nice to me and not to him" I increased my voice by 5 decibel.

"I spoke just 2 minutes with you and you are already jealous... Aren't we rushing things tiff?" 

I was angry but at the same time happy because she called me 'tiff'. 

"Go back to work I have enough" 

"Enough of what tiff? Enough of gawking at me? Do you want to touch me again?" What did she mean by touching ...AGAIN?! ... I never touched her or was I? 
----------------
Flashback [TAEYEON] 
I didn't knew that she went clubbing? and I assumed that she didn't even know me with that look she gave me. 
I watched her as she rested her head on the counter, suddenly she started to cry. She said something I couldn't understand between her sobbing and crying so I poked her arm but no reaction. 
'How can a CEO drink and cry freely in the public?' I thought. 
I grabbed her to bring her to a vip room... Because of her crying she scared the guests away who wanted to drink something. 
Out of the blue she smacked my , I assumed in anger, and hit my back with her fists.
I couldn't do anything against that because I had her over my shoulder, being busy holding her so I had no choice other than enduring the pain.
-------------
"How dare you call your boss by the first name?" I was super angry because no one ever dared to be that rude to the great Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, CEO of the hwang groups'. 

But then I heard the loud but friendly voice of my father so I prepared myself to look nice by brushing my blazer straight, still waiting for Taeyeon's answer. I looked at her expectantly but she just stood there with a resting face, knowing that my father will come in any second. And as I calmed down my father came in greeting taeyeon and me by waving his hand. 

"Anyeonghasaeyo Taeyeon, hey baby girl" he kissed my cheek and smiled at taeyeon. "Hello mr. Hwang, long time no see." She bowed 90 degrees.

"Yeah right, give me a hug" I was so confused and raised one eyebrow because they acted like best friends.

"Why do you know my employees better than I do?" 

"I hired half of your employees don't you remember?" 
-----------------
Flashback 1 year ago.

I had the flu and stayed the whole time in my bed waiting for a recovery. My employees had to work overtime because I wasn't there and it wasn't even paid fairly so a lot of them just left my company. My father suggested to look through the applications and interview some of them so I agreed and as I came back, there were a lot of new faces I didn't know but I didn't bother to remember them so I just continued my life like they were hired since the beginning.
-------------------
"Ooooooh yeeeeeaaah now I remember." I saw taeyeon's corner of the lips moving upwards but as soon as she saw that I saw that she suppressed it. I felt good that she wanted to behave all cold in front of me ... Reminded me of me. 
My attention again swayed to my father as he spoke up.
"you are so oblivious" 

"I forget things that didnt take a big part of my life appa and you know that" Taeyeon looked no longer cold but somehow...sad or mad?

He looked defeated and just changed the subject by asking why taeyeon was in my office "I just wanted to ask her something so why don't you get some coffee for us and than we chat together" he looked dumbfounded because it was the first time I ever made such request but he nodded nevertheless and walked out of my office to the coffee machine. 

"So now you can answer my question ms. Kim" 

"If you don't want to be called like that just say so" I didn't say anything and gave her a frustrated look.

"I just wanted to tease you , don't take it so hard" she winked at me and rushed out of the office with a giggle. I wanted to hear the giggle one more time because it was somehow soothing to me but instead I heard the giggling of my father that broke me out of my daydreaming. 

"Oh she is not here anymore, wait I will just go find her and give it to her" 

"No dad, how can a chairman show weakness, mum always said not to show weakness or we will be eaten up alive." 

"Hm but I can't help it" he rushed like taeyeon out of my office before I yelled "APPAAAA" sitting down in my chair as i rubbed my aching head.