Chapter Nine:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sticky situation;

Jongdae dragged us back over to the group to socialise after my win and Jongin was sulking because he’d lost the bet to Sehun. Beautiful inspiration struck me; there was no way that Jongdae or Baekhyun was going to mess around whilst the soccer team was here so I snuck off to the gift area and bought a stack of sticky notes.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at me as I moved him towards Jongin and Sehun, who also perked up with interest at the look on my face “What are you up to?”

“I thought we could make things interesting,” I said waving the sticky note stacks in front of them “We have to go around and place as many of these on their backs as possible without them noticing.”

“What’s the catch?” Sehun frowned.

I laughed at him “Ah Sehun, you know me so well,” I handed out the sticky notes “The first one to get noticed loses and if you lose you have to do whatever we want.”

“You’re on.”

I peeled the first two stickie’s off and winked at them “Get ready for a double kill.”

                I moved around the big group of soccer players who were too busy talking about strategy to notice anything going on which was probably the whole point of the game and that’s when I caught sight of Jongdae and Baekhyun.

“Hey guys.” I patted them both firmly on the back. I looked over at the three involved and I could already see them laughing.

Baekhyun beamed at me “Hey, I heard you kicked Chanyeol’s at racing.”

“Obviously,” I moved around so that I was stood in front of them “Since when did I lose?” I walked away from them smugly and nudged Sehun as I stood next to him “You’re up.”

“That’s not fair,” Sehun whined as he pulled a sticky off his own pad “If you touched them they’re not going to think anything is going on because you’re a girl.”

“That’s why this game is so fun. You already said you’re in so go out there.” I pushed him into the crowd and Jongin snorted beside me.

“Money on Gongchan being the first one to notice.”

“Nah I think it’ll be one of the others.”

                We fell silent as we watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter