Chapter Thirty-Three:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   I didn’t answer my door, I didn’t answer my window and when people tried to talk through the door or the window I put music on loudly, if my dad complained I’d end up using headphones and blasting the world out.

                   I didn’t want to see anyone, I didn’t want to talk to anyone and I definitely didn’t want to listen either. The rest of the weekend went by like that and when Monday came around I already knew what was going to happen before it did.

                   I heard their voices in the Kitchen; I had purposely woken up early to avoid them so I snuck down the staircase and grabbed my shoes. Unfortunately as I closed the door behind me it made a loud enough noise where I could hear someone call my name from inside of the house.

I took that moment to run all the way to school.

                   By the time I got to my first lesson and pressed myself against the wall inside of it I was panting uncontrollably. I was never really much of a runner and that only just proved it, not to mention the fact that I hadn’t anything for breakfast.

“Well I don’t need to ask what you’re running from now do I?”

                   I almost screamed, clamping a hand over my mouth as I stared at Sehun who was sat in his desk. One elbow propped up on his desk as he faced me. I hadn’t even seen him when I ran in.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I pushed myself harder against the wall as if it would make a difference and would engulf me.

He rolled his eyes and stood up, weaving through the desks until he was stood in front of me “I know what happened on Saturday Mira. I heard it.”

“Oh god.” I slid down the wall and buried my face into my hands.

Sehun knelt in front of me and pulled one of my hands away “Mira, I’m not here to judge you. I’m here to help you. So tell me what you want to do and I’ll do it.”

I locked eyes with him as I heard foot steps down the hall “Hide me. Please.”

                   I had no idea how I sounded but by the look that swept across Sehun’s face it was enough for him to go into a momentary state of shock as he grabbed my hand. He pulled me up and onto my own feet before he shoved me beneath the teacher’s desk and went back to his own desk.

“Mira?!” Baekhyun snapped into the classroom “Oh,” He panted uncontrollably “Hey Sehun have you seen Mira?”

“Not since Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter