Chapter Forty-Five:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You ready to go?” Jongin asked as we walked away from my locker, his eyes darted to something and he grabbed my hand. I had to hold back the urge to sock him in the jaw.

“I don’t think I had a choice.” I frowned at our hands, it felt wrong.

Jongin’s hand was freed from mine as he was shoved forward, almost falling over face-first before I was lifted up and over a very tall and broad shoulder “Hey!” Jongin scowled.

“Shove it.” Chanyeol snarled and I was suddenly moving.

“Chanyeol!” I screamed as I watched Jongin sigh and give me a subtle wave “Put me down!” I clutched onto his back pack for my life.

“Be quiet Mira.”

“Where are we going?!” I didn’t like the view from this angle, which was the hard concrete below. Chanyeol was tall enough to give me vertigo.

“Away from Jongin.”

                I let out a scream of frustration as he changed directions and we were no longer heading into the direction of my old house. My dad’s house. We were heading to the park I had been at on Saturday.

                Everyone we passed looked at me like I had grown another head as he carried me through the streets until the park came into view and it was empty. Which I was pleased about but I couldn’t help it when my heart was pounding against my rib cage. Just what the hell did he want?

                He pulled me back from his shoulders after we grew closer to a picnic table and forced me to sit on it, placing his hands on either side of me as he bent down to my eye level and I swallowed harshly.

He didn’t look happy “So what? You’re dating Jongin now? Is that it?”

“U-Um… no?” I didn’t mean for it to come out like a question but I could feel his breath hit me in the face and I was struggling to regulate my own breathing.

“You don’t like him Mira.”

“No I don’t.”

“You like me.”

“Yes I do.”

“Good,” He almost growled as his face grew closer and I felt my head spin, his lips gently brushing over mine “Because you’re mine.”

“Wha –”

                He kissed me, a lot softer than I’d have expected considering he looked annoyed. I melted as one of his large hands cupped the back of my neck and I sighed in content, kissing him back eagerly.

                He broke the kiss to step over the seat part of the picnic bench and sat down before he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to straddle him, a bold move but all I cared about was whether or not he was going to kiss me again.

And he did.

                Chanyeol’s lips were soft, gentle and warm as they moulded perfectly over my own. My hands came up to his hair and he groaned against my lips, pulling me closer if it was even possible.

I started to frown when I snapped out of my kiss-like daze and pulled back, pulling away from another kiss he was about to give me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter