Chapter Eleven:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tension;

                Monday came around and honestly I was still stuck with the thought of going on a date with Gongchan. As well as the fact that he might have sprung a date and time on me at school. Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn’t seem to sense that anything was up with me and honestly it was just good to see that the two were properly conversing with each other.

                I opened my locker and was struck with a locker full of sticky notes that seemed to flow endlessly. At first I was completely shocked and bewildered until I heard someone laughing. I looked over my shoulder and noticed that it wasn’t just Yifan that was laughing at me suspiciously it was Zitao too, one of the other soccer players.

I smirked at them deviously and the smile dropped from their faces, if it was a game they wanted, it was a game they were going to get.

“What’s with that look?” Sehun asked from the seat next to me after I had gotten to my first lesson of the day.

I propped my head up on my hand and smiled at him “Two idiots just messed with the wrong girl.”

“Ooh you’re going to prank someone!” He leaned closer with a pleading look on his face “Please involve me!”

I eyed him for a moment or two “You know what Sehun, you might be the perfect person for the job.”

                Unfortunately the prank that I had in mind meant that I had to somehow get Baekhyun out of the way and that was pretty difficult. Luckily for me I had a giant on my side and it wasn’t hard to convince him to get in on the prank.

                I ditched second period, something that I wasn’t proud of to be honest but it was well needed for the prank. I also used their sticky notes that they had shoved into my locker and set them on the back of the lockers in the locker rooms they use for P.E.

                I stood back and admired my handiwork before I left the locker rooms and did one last thing. I swapped the gender signs from the men’s to the girls. The last thing I did as I moved away from the locker rooms was text Sehun telling him to stay alert and for Chanyeol to distract Baekhyun at lunch, things were going to get interesting.

~

                Lunch rolled around and I was glad to see that Chanyeol had in fact managed to persuade Baekhyun to ditch soccer practice, how he did that I had no idea. But it was almost too good as I hid beside the bleachers watching the soccer team but I felt like something was missing, that I was forgetting something important.

“It’s either you’re really good at avoiding me,” Gongchan scared the hell out of me as I whirled around and he was leaning against the bleachers behind me “Or you’re trying to spy on me.”

“Neither,” I honestly answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter