Chapter Twenty-Six:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Deep Realisation;

                   The realisation hit me like a two ton brick; most of the next day had passed with a blur. I was surprised to learn that Gongchan was kicked from the soccer team, along with Yifan and Zitao. Yixing had replaced Gongchan as the soccer team captain and had practically begged Baekhyun to continue and had somehow persuaded Sehun as well as Jongin to join them too. He had asked Chanyeol but he gave him a definite, firm no.

“What’s going on with you today?” Ari asked me as she pulled me in the lunch room and towards the edge of the room and away from the lunch table “I know this has nothing to do with yesterday Mira so just spit it out.”

I gnawed on my cheek as I wanted to look everywhere but at her “In the midst of everything that has happened lately I hadn’t seen the calculation brewing on the horizon.”

“Oh god,” She took a step back “You only start babbling when it results down to one thing. This has only ever happened before. The first year of high school and it was the first time you had seen Jackson.”

“Oh yeah,” I nodded in acknowledgement “The head of the basketball team. It’s a shame he graduated.”

She slapped me upside the head with a frown “Stop trying to change the subject.”

“You started it!” I retaliated as I rubbed the back of my head.

“Mira.”

“Fine,” I sighed and my eyes landed on the lunch table where the others were looking at us with curiosity, I tore my eyes from them and at the floor instead “I like someone.”

“Well duh,” She elbowed me “Who?”

“I don’t want to say.”

“Sehun?”

I choked on my own saliva and glared at her “Good god. No! I’m not insane!”

“Jongin?” She was growing impatient and I could tell as I shook my head and then her eyes widened “Oh god it’s one of them isn’t it?”

I brought my hands up to my cheeks and pulled the skin down “I know. I know! It’s so bad.” I couldn’t even look at her.

“Which one?” She pried “Mira… which one?”

“The tall one,” I groaned loudly as she spun around with an exasperated sigh “I know!”

“Oh god Mira,” She grabbed my shoulders “How did this happen?”

“He’s been helping me lately,” I admitted as I dropped my hands from my face “With everything from Jongdae’s arguments, Gongchan and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter