Chapter Twenty-Two:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lines;

                   I slammed the front door when I got back, kicking my shoes off and my dad was half way down the stairs with a frown on his face.

“What happened now?” He asked as I moved past him and he followed me “Mira?”

“Jongdae just shoved me over because two of his stupid friends hurt Chanyeol on purpose and he was bleeding. He didn’t believe me and just shoved me over.” I could already feel the tears stinging the back of my eyes.

The look on my dad’s face was enough to know that Jongdae was in for it when he got home “Go to your room,” He told me with a firm but soft voice “I’ll sort your brother when he comes home.”

“I don’t want to talk to him dad.”

“I know,” He nodded; I loved my dad. He understood when I wanted to be left alone “Lock your door okay? He’ll leave you alone Mira I swear.”

                   He set his hand on the top of my head, ruffling it gently before shooing me to my room as he heard a car pull up. I took two steps at a time now, knowing that it was Jongdae. I shut my bedroom door and locked it but as I got changed I heard Jongdae come in through the front door.

“Mira!” Jongdae snapped at the bottom of the stairs.

“Jongdae!” My father snapped back at him “What the hell do you think you’re doing shoving your sister over?! You know that it’s not fair on her. She idolizes you and you go and do that?! What the hell for?!”

“Dad I know but –”

“No,” My dad snarled firmly which wasn’t a nice voice to be on the other end of “I don’t want to hear it Jongdae. Your sister doesn’t deserve this. She was sticking up for your friend, like she has been doing since you went to college. She takes care of them boys for you because they followed you around everywhere. I don’t want to hear about you hurting her.”

“Oh my god,” Jongdae grunted at the foot of the stairs “Why do you always take her side? You won’t even hear me out and you’ve already given your unwanted jurisdiction.”

“Unwanted?” The tone my dad used made me flinch.

                   I knew what was coming; my father’s patie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter