Chapter Thirty:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Party;

                   It was Saturday before I knew it and I had every intentions of skipping out on the party but when four came around, Ari was stood at my front door step, battering her eyelashes at my father whilst she held onto a suspiciously large bag.

“Mira,” My father frowned at me “You didn’t tell me that you were going to that boys party.”

“I wasn’t going to.”

“Well I think it would be good for you to go,” He smiled and my father had failed me “Come on in Ari. Do what you see fit with my beautiful, ignorant daughter.”

“Thanks dad.” I glared at him as he stuck his tongue out at me and went towards the Kitchen.

Ari shut the door behind her before she came running up the stairs, grabbing my wrist on the way and pulling me to her room “Let’s go already! I have to make you beautiful before we go!”

“Ari seriously what is the big deal?” I asked her.

She shut the door before Jongdae could ask questions from the room down the hall, locking it firmly and closing the curtains to my window “There is no big deal. Things have been hectic lately and I want you to enjoy yourself.”

“And that involves the soccer team?”

“No stupid,” She swatted me on the arm “To get out and live your life. You can’t live in Jongdae’s shadow forever. Even your own friends were his first.”

“Thanks.” I grunted.

She snorted “You’re welcome. Let’s get to it.”

~

                   I tugged at the hem of the stupidly short black dress that Ari had ed into my arms as we stood at the front door. To my annoyance the others had already left, my father had told them to leave early because girls had to do their ‘girly thing’. Whatever the hell that meant.

“Ari this is ridiculous.” I told her for the fifteenth time.

She slapped my hands away and I yelped “Stop messing with my creation. You look fine.”

“This isn’t me.”

“Oh just shut up already,” She opened the front door with an eye roll “See you later Mr Kim!”

“Bye girls! Have fun!”

“Traitor!” I called after him as Ari dragged me out of the house and towards the taxi she had booked. Honestly I didn’t want to go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter