Chapter Thirty-Two:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   The game started easily with a free make-over on a guy named Yuno and we had to make do with whatever Yixing had in his house. A whole load of baby powder later and some of his mom’s make-up the guy looked really weird.

                   The pranks were simple, just random little things that I’d have pulled on Jongdae, Chanyeol and Baekhyun who had joined us half-way through the game. They had noticed some of the pranks having experienced themselves.

                   After a while the pranks grew deeper, darker and a lot more hilarious. There were ones like holding hands and then I realised something. People were drinking, not just regular drinks but alcohol.

“Yixing it’s your go,” Baekhyun had joined the circle now and was sat next to Minseok who he nudged “I have the perfect dare for you.”

“Why do you have that look on your face?” Yixing groaned, shifting against Ari’s legs “You make me feel like you’re up to no good.”

“Try living next to him.” I muttered and Yixing smiled at me.

“I dare you to kiss Ari.”

                   My jaw dropped at Baekhyun, Yixing’s eyes widened and I felt Ari stiffen from beside me. I honestly didn’t want to sit so close to her when this happened and I tried to shift but her hand came down like a vice and kept me in my seat as Yixing shifted from my peripheral.

                   I looked up and noticed Chanyeol frowning at me, I mouthed ‘save me’ and he snorted, filling Jongdae in on my predicament as Yixing turned and was now facing Ari with his hands on the sofa on either side of her.

                   Her hand wouldn’t let go and I honestly didn’t want to get roped into this. Yixing’s hands came up to her face, their eyes fluttered closed and what was supposed to be a small chaste kiss turned into something else.

“Oh god.” I groaned to myself as I looked away.

                   The second that Ari’s hand went to the back of Yixing’s neck, I shot up and moved to the other sofa that was behind Chanyeol and shuddered at the scene unfolding in front of me.

“Alright careful we might dare you to get a room next time.” Luhan broke the two up and they looked flustered. I saw Yixing whisper something to Ari and she nodded before he sat back down to join in.

“So much for them being subtle.” Chanyeol nudged my leg with his elbow and I swatted him on the back of the head.

“Jongdae,” Sehun appeared in the door way looking flustered “We’re trying to coerce Jongin into downing this pint of crap we made in the Kitchen but he’s chickening out.”

“Say no more,” Jongdae excused himself and stood up but before he left he stared at me “I’ll be back.” He darted out of the room and the game resumed.

“Why don’t you join us on his behalf?” Kyungsoo questioned looking at me, all eyes me then.

I put my hands up “I don’t think that’s such a good idea.”

“Oooh Mira’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter