Chapter Forty-Six:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I almost tripped over my own two feet when I opened my grandmother’s front door, about to leave with Jongin when my eyes lay on Chanyeol, my boyfriend. I winced at myself, boyfriend that felt weird.

“Oh.” Jongin froze behind me.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes “You don’t actually have feelings for her, do you?”

“You’re welcome,” Jongin pushed past him with a smirk “For pushing you to confess that you actually like her, because you’d be an idiot not to.”

“About your lip –”

“Nah don’t worry about it,” Jongin waved his hand “I kind of deserved it,” He turned around and blinked “Oh hey Baek.”

“Jongin,” Baekhyun nodded, he looked exhausted as he eyed both me and Chanyeol “Hey, you could have waited you know?” He shoved his hands into his pockets with a huff.

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun “Sorry. I was excited.”

“Why?” Baekhyun eyed the three of us with narrowed eyes “Did something happen?”

“You didn’t tell him?” I questioned as I looked up at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gently took my hand and brought it up to his lips “No, I figured I’d show them.”

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun widened his eyes as Chanyeol kissed my knuckles, making my face flare up “Did… are you…?”

“Yes Baekhyun,” Jongin slung his arm over Baekhyun’s shoulders “You’re now looking at the new qualifiers for the couple of the year award.”

“Whoa wait what?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened even more but Jongin was already pulling him from my grandmother’s front yard “Wait! Jongin I said stop!”

Chanyeol shook his head and laced his fingers through mine “Let’s go,” He leaned down to peck me on the lips once and Baekhyun let out a scream which had us both chuckling “Before Baekhyun bursts a blood vessel.”

~

“But –”

“Get over it already,” Chanyeol said leaning against the locker next to mine as I put my stuff away “It happened.”

“Yes but how?” Baekhyun enquired, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter