Chapter Sixteen:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Brutal Honesty;

                   I turned to look at the voice who had said my name, I already knew who it was and turning around wasn’t really confirming anything other than facing my fears as my brother, who had his arms firmly crossed over his chest and was flanked by both Chanyeol, as well as Baekhyun with Sehun and Jongin who were leaning on a very sorry looking Ari.

“Hey guys,” Gongchan straightened up with a smile and leaning against the pool table “Care for a game? Mira’s kicking my though.”

“I don’t think they’re here for the game.” I wanted to run, so much.

Jongdae’s eyes flickered from me and then to Gongchan “Mira’s right, we’re not here for the game.”

“Sorry.” Ari apologized behind him.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at me “You know it’s funny,” He let out a fake laugh “Your speech to Baekhyun about people changing is kind of hypocritical right?”

“What?” I frowned at him as I looked at them all giving me a stare that only my father had the right to give me “Are you talking about the make-up because I’m pretty sure that it’s not affecting my friendships.”

“You’re right it’s not,” Jongdae frowned at me “You are though.”

“How?” I asked, crossing my own arms over my chest.

“I’m sensing hostility, is that just me?” Gongchan’s attempt at lightening the mood didn’t go unnoticed but it was unwelcomed.

Baekhyun heaved a long sigh “For starters I’m not going to even remotely tell you how annoyed I am at over being locked in a cupboard because you couldn’t just tell us you had a date.”

“Secondly I think it’s pretty horrible of you not to tell us about it.” Chanyeol added.

Jongdae nodded “You’re not like this, you never have been and out of nowhere you just start being someone you’re not.”

“Are you guys seriously grilling her over her choice to wear make-up?” Gongchan asked because let’s be real it was hard to comprehend.

Chanyeol’s eyes flickered to Gongchan, I was already aware that he had distaste for him but I had no idea just how much until now “Let’s pretend that you haven’t taken an interest in Mira only because of her new appearance.” Well th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter