Chapter Eight:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Team;

                The rest of the week shot by, mainly because Baekhyun was far too busy training during lunch and after school that we had barely gotten to see him at all; it was safe to say that Chanyeol was a little down over it and he made sense, the two were practically inseparable and now Baekhyun was off doing his own thing.

“Rise and shine!” Jongdae’s voice was like a fog horn going off on Saturday morning; suddenly he flung himself at me as I narrowed my eyes at him from the rude awakening. He landed straight onto me and knocked the wind out of me.

“Jongdae!” I tried to break my arms free as he pinned me “Get the hell off you’re heavy!”

“Pile on!”

“No!”

                Mine and Jongdae’s eyes widened at Chanyeol’s deep voice resonating from the open window, the tall giant jumped from the window and landed straight onto us both, knocking the wind out of me a second time with a gasp.

“Chanyeol!” Jongdae managed to turn around and started fighting with Chanyeol, whilst I was still pinned beneath them “This is my little sisters bedroom what are you doing?!”

“Oh shut up Jongdae she’s covered because of your fat .” Chanyeol snorted as his hand pushed into Jongdae’s face, pushing his cheeks up which made my brother splutter.

I managed to get both of my hands above the quilt and an idea struck, I grabbed the top of the quilt and managed to pull myself from beneath them but not before successfully wrapping them both in the quilt like a burrito.

“As snug as a bug!” I said as they still fought beneath the quilt “I can’t wait to move.” I moved from the bed to grab some clothes.

“Don’t just stand there Mira!” Jongdae gasped “Help me!”

“You’re on your own there;” I opened the door and Baekhyun was stood there, hopping from one foot to the other “Go ahead.”

“You’re the best!” Baekhyun ran past and I heard a groan “Surprise!”

“Baekhyun get off!” Chanyeol gasped.

I shook my head and headed off to the bathroom, at least mornings were never boring.

                When I was fully dressed and had my make-up on I was happy to see that they were all in the Kitchen conversing over a bowl of cereal. I moved further into the room and started making my own breakfast.

“We’re going out today,” Jongdae said and I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow “Do you want to come with us?”

I snorted as I leant against the cupboard with my bowl of cereal “I don’t know depends. Are you going to jump on me like you did this morning?”

“No,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me, a bit of milk was running out of the side of his mouth and it took everything in me not to laugh “Gongchan invited us out today. Do you want to go?”

Chanyeol gave me this pleading look that told me he needed me for moral support so I heaved a long sigh and nodded “Sure, why not?”

“Cool,” Jongdae smirked as he nudged Baekhyun “I told you she’d go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter