Chapter Four:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Change;

                It was hard to hide my hair after I had come back after sneaking to town that afternoon, I spent the rest of my evening watching the guys play on the Xbox until I got bored and retreated to my room.

                The next day I spent a good chunk of my morning looking at YouTube video’s on how to put on make-up. The first time I had gotten it completely wrong and had to start again, but by the time I was done the second time I did not look like myself.

                I had my hair layered and styled, curled at the tips which had the lasted from the day before to my amazement. My make-up was minimal but you could tell the difference, my eyes looked brighter and my skin looked smoother.

                I practically ran down the stairs and past the duo, knowing that I had missed sending Jongdae off to school and grabbed a slice of toast before retreating to the front door where a large hand encased my wrist and stopped me from leaving.

“Mira,” Chanyeol pulled me to face them “Are you wearing make-up?”

I raised an eyebrow at him, removing my hand from his grip with a smile “And?” I turned around and left the house.

Baekhyun was quick on my tail “We get that girls do that but this isn’t like you at all.”

“I wanted to change.” I said without looking at them.

Chanyeol’s hand grabbed my arm this time, making me stop and glare at him “Mira, did someone say something to you yesterday?”

“No why?” I asked him as I tried to pull my arm from his grip “Is there something that someone should have said?”

“No,” Chanyeol shook his head as I managed to wriggle from his grasp “But you’ve never worn make-up before. Why do you want to change so suddenly?”

“I don’t know,” I frowned at him “Why does Baekhyun want to try-out for soccer when we all know that he’s going to be bad at it? Probably because he wants to try something new.”

                Before they had a chance to retort to that I rushed off, I didn’t want to have to explain myself because the last thing I needed was one of them to tell Jongdae what the girl had said and hear the speech about how I was fine being myself when it wasn’t necessary.

I sat down in my first lesson of the day which Sehun was sat in front of me for “You know my favourite part of the day is borrowing –” He turned to look at me, his jaw dropped and he had stopped speaking all together.

“My pen?” I placed the pen in his frozen outstretched hand “Pick up your jaw Sehun you’re about to become a nest for maggots.”

“Well slap me and call me Matilde,” He fully spun in his chair to face me, propping his elbow on my desk with a smirk on his face “Don’t we look pretty today?”

“I’m not sure what’s worse with you, being cradled under your arm most of the day because you’re bored or you trying to compliment me.”

Sehun narrowed his eyes, lowering his head so his eye sight was level with my own “Trying to compliment? I like to thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter