Chapter Thirteen:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stubborn;

“Mira!”

                It was the end of the day and honestly I just wanted to go home and take a nap, I didn’t even want to tell Jongdae what happened today I was that tired. But Baekhyun’s annoyed tone made me realise that going home wasn’t going to be so easy.

“What?” I looked at him with a bored expression “Oh, you’re talking to me now?”

“What the hell was that at lunch?!” Baekhyun snapped at me, his eyebrows furrowed in the middle “Why did you do that to Zitao for?!”

“Are you serious?” I snorted as I closed my locker and flung my backpack onto my shoulders “He was being an to Chanyeol, he shoved dirty socks into his locker and –”

“Oh I get it,” Baekhyun laughed sarcastically, a trait that I really didn’t like about him to be honest “It’s perfectly acceptable for you to play a prank on the entire soccer team but if someone plays one back it’s unfair?”

I narrowed my eyes at him “Are you kidding me Baekhyun? For starters not only have you been ignoring your friends because of an argument you had with one friend. You’re sticking up for a group of people who actually came to our table to wind Chanyeol up? No one does that after a prank Baekhyun unless it’s got malicious intent,” I shoved him, anger was coursing through my veins and I was done “So yes I think it’s unfair because that’s not a harmless prank, they’re purposely picking on him and I think that’s because of you. So get the hell out of my way.” I shoved past him and scoffed, leaving him standing there looking like a carp.

“Mira wait!” Baekhyun chased after me, grabbing my arm which resulted in me shoving his hand off me as I spun to face him “What do you mean he was winding him up? He came to the table and said you attacked him out of nowhere.”

I snorted loudly, placing my hands on either side of my face and pushing my cheeks up “Aww did Zitao get attacked by the mean little girl? How cute,” I dropped my hands and my facial expression “You really think I’m that vile Baekhyun? You’ve known me since I was four years old; since when was I like that?”

“I don’t know what to think anymore Mira.”

I narrowed my eyes at him, he looked serious “Ever since you’ve joined the soccer team you’ve been pushing Chanyeol away. I’ve had to sit by and watch one of my close friends getting upset because you’re oblivious to what you’re really doing. The reason why Chanyeol is so passionate and mad about the whole situation is because he cares about you,” I prodded him in the chest to get my point across but it was probably totally unneeded “So when you decide to pull your head out of your Byun Baekhyun then maybe you can make up with your best friend who wants to be involved in your life. Then maybe you can stop ignoring your other friends too because I have no idea what I’ve done to deserve this, especially Sehun and Jongin.” I spun on my heel and left him standing there again. I was beginning to become done with high school life.

                I didn’t even wait for Chanyeol, I was pretty much aware that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter