Chapter Twenty-Seven:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In The Closet;

                   We had managed to make a detour into Chanyeol’s house, removing all of our shoes by his front door as he ran upstairs, leading the pair of us into his room as he rummaged through one of his draws looking for his hidden stash of water balloons. He found one and beamed as he waved it in front of us and moved towards his bathroom to fill it.

Baekhyun opened Chanyeol’s window and then mine before turning to look at me “I always wondered why your parents never had an issue with this.”

“It’s probably because they trust us more than they trust you and Jongdae.” I smirked at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Oh,” Chanyeol was stood behind me, making me jump at the sound of his deep voice “They did have a problem with it. It was just after they found out that we passed through-it to see each other and my mom had this really long talk with me about the birds and the bees,” Chanyeol shuddered at the memory and I felt myself blush “Your dad came over and basically sat me down to say that he trusted me. He said that if I did anything stupid Jongdae would bury me in the backyard where your dad put your last neighbours.”

“Wow,” I blinked up at him “My family are scary.”

“We know,” Baekhyun snorted as he headed into my room first; reaching out to take my hand and help me through it “I remember when Jongdae found out. He was almost as mad as that time when Jaehyun stole your first kiss.”

I rolled my eyes at the memory and took the water balloon from Chanyeol and stepped back so he could infiltrate my room too “Technically he had stolen it. He tripped into my mouth.”

“Who trips into people’s mouths?” Chanyeol took the balloon from me and shook his head “Must have been an idiot.”

“He was an idiot. He stole my pink umbrella,” Baekhyun announced. I shared a look with Chanyeol, the same one we did when the first one to laugh loses “You remember right? It was the one with the yellow ducks on it? I loved that thing. It matched my bedsheets.”

                   We both burst out laughing at the same time, as it always went as Chanyeol settled his hand onto my shoulder to steady me. Baekhyun glared at us with a huff, waiting for us to calm down.

“Oh god,” I moved towards the bedroom door with a snort “Pink umbrel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter