Chapter Nineteen:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Words of Wisdom;

                   Baekhyun was grumpy on the way to school but then realised that I was actually mad at him and soon apologized. We reached the school and I found that the soccer team was actually staring at me this time.

                   There were a few comments as Baekhyun went towards them to explain why he had pink hair and they all burst out laughing. I smiled to myself before my eyes landed on Gongchan accidently who was staring right at me; I tore my eyes from him and landed on Yixing instead who gave me subtle thumbs up. I was beginning to like that kid, even though I barely even knew him, he’d make a great addition to the team.

I turned around to open my locker and jumped with a yelp at the sight of Jongin leaning against the locker to my left “Holy hell Jongin are you trying to make me age faster?”

“Not exactly my intention but funny all the same,” He smirked before the smirk fell from his face and he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, obviously remembering why he had come to me in the first place “Listen Mira –”

“I know,” I cut him off as I began shoving things into my locker and pulling out the books I needed for the first two periods of the day and then I looked at him with a soft smile on my face “I know you meant well Jongin so –”

He cut me off by pulling me into him, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as he suffocated me with his unusually hard chest “Shut up Mira I’m trying to be the bigger man and apologize but you’re ruining it.”

“I can’t exactly breathe.” I muttered into his chest as I could hear the whispers already, which was fantastic.

“I’m sorry that I said it like that, I didn’t word it right at all but the guys were right when they said Gongchan’s not right for you because he’s an idiot. If he didn’t notice you before then he doesn’t deserve to notice you now,” He pulled away and ruffled my hair which earnt a glare from me “You’re too good for half the male population in this school and probably the entire town and no matter what happens we’ll be here for you. Okay?”

“Alright sheesh,” I smoothed my hair back down and eyed him “Keep the public display of affection to a minimum I’m almost seeing spots. Also what the hell is your chest made out of?” I jabbed his chest and to be honest, it hurt.

He laughed as he patted me on the shoulder “Pure muscle Mira, you should see me without a shirt.”

“I really don’t want that Jongin.”

“Sure, we’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter