Chapter Fourteen:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

By The Bleachers;

                Everything was back to normal, well after Baekhyun apologized to me and wouldn’t stop hugging me from the time I left my house until half way down the road when I finally managed to pry him off and punched him for it.

                Of course Baekhyun still spoke to the soccer team, but he made it clear that Chanyeol was his best friend and nothing was going to change that. Sehun and Jongin were overly impressed whilst Ari kept bugging me about the potential date with the soccer captain.

“Hey,” Gongchan stopped me from walking to my first class of the day by grabbing my arm gently and pulling me out of the way of other students “I heard what happened with Zitao yesterday. I’m sorry about him, they can be stupid. You know what guys are like.”

“All too well apparently,” I forced a smile as I adjusted the weight of my books “What’s up?”

“I was thinking about that date,” He reached up to rub the back of his neck “How about tomorrow after school? I can walk with you after school?”

I couldn’t exactly say no because this was what he won after all so I shrugged “Sure, I’ll meet you at the bleachers?”

“Sounds good to me,” He smiled as he turned to walk off, only to stop and look at me again “See you later Mira.”

                I made an extra attempt not to walk into anything today as I headed off to my lesson, I had never actually been asked on a date before so I was a little nervous. But then again the question that Ari had asked me the day before hit me like a ton of bricks and I found myself asking, what if I didn’t like Gongchan?

I was just going to have to find out.

~

“What are we up to today?” Sehun asked as he sat down at our lunch table.

I frowned at him “We’re eating.”

“No but I meant in the way of pranking?” Sehun smirked as he gestured to the soccer team b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter