Chapter Seven:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Window;

                It was the end of the day and honestly I was looking forward to getting into some comfortable clothing and probably watching something with Jongdae on TV but the way that Baekhyun ran at me when I was at my locker told me that I hadn’t a chance in hell that was going to happen.

“Mira!” Baekhyun clasped his hands in front of him “Please can Gongchan come over?”

I narrowed my eyes at him “Why are you asking me?”

“Because me and Chanyeol want to hang out with Jongdae but Gongchan wanted to make sure it was alright with you first since we can’t actually ask Jongdae and he’s not picking up the phone.”

I clamped my hand over Baekhyun’s mouth and he widened his eyes in alarm “Learn to breathe. I don’t have a problem with it.” I turned around and opened my locker.

Baekhyun hugged me from behind, almost sending me plummeting into the crammed space “Thank you Mira! Thank you!” he turned around and ran off.

“Is that such a good idea?”

I jumped as I closed my locker, staring at Chanyeol who was leaning against the locker next to mine “You scared the hell out of me.”

“Sorry,” He shrugged as I put my bag over my shoulders “Do you think it’s wise to let Gongchan over?”

“Baekhyun’s excited,” I told him with a frown on my face “He did well today and if he wants to spend more time with Gongchan then who am I to stop him? Besides, Jongdae got on well with him last year.”

“I wasn’t talking about Jongdae or Baekhyun;” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at me “I’m talking about you.”

“I told you I’m fine with it,” I patted him on the arm as I saw Baekhyun round the corner with the boy in question “Seriously Chanyeol. It’s fine.”

“Ready to go?” Baekhyun beamed at us.

I nodded and nudged him with my arm “You did well today. I honestly wasn’t expecting you to do so well,” I smiled earnestly at him as we walked home with Gongchan and Chanyeol in tow “How about I treat you to ice cream?”

Baekhyun blinked at me “Seriously?”

“Honest.”

“Best person ever!”

~

“We’re home!” I called as I slipped my shoes off, dropping my bag by the door to find that Jongdae was lounging on the sofa “Hey.”

“Well don’t we look perky?” Jongdae said sitting up “What’s up? Oh hey Gongchan.”

“It’s been a while,” Gongchan moved further into the room and clasped his hand around Jongdae’s “I hope it’s okay that I came over, Baekhyun joined the team today and I wanted to hang out but he said that you guys usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter