Chapter Seventeen:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wise Words;

                   I had to say that I wasn’t fond of my own idea of waking up extra early to avoid the trio because getting out of bed and walking to school that early wasn’t something I’d like to do anyway. I was surprised to see the soccer team lurking in the locker room, Gongchan stared at me and even after I tore my eyes away from him I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head.

I also hadn’t given up my new found face either since my old one was so unattractive.

“Hey Mira.” I was totally surprised to look beside my locker to find Yixing, one of the other members of the soccer team looking at me. My eyes darted from Yixing towards the others, who weren’t even paying attention.

I opened my locker and began unpacking my things, tearing my eyes from the presence beside me “Something you need?” I asked.

“Not really,” He murmured “I heard that you had issues at the social club yesterday. One of which being my team mate.”

I stopped and looked at him again “I hate to make assumptions and excuse me if I’m wrong but are you here to make fun of me? If so I might actually get mad.”

“I’m not here to make fun of you,” He frowned as I carried on with what I was doing “Gongchan didn’t tell everyone about what happened but I was the only one that was aware you were going on a date with him. He told me what happened and I’m here to make sure you’re okay.”

“No ulterior motives?”

“None.”

I raised an eyebrow at him as I closed my locker “You’ve intrigued me, continue.”

“Let me walk you to your class,” He gave me a smile that revealed his dimple at the face I gave him “I know it’s early but I really would like to get away from peering eyes.” He gestured over his shoulder.

I hummed and started walking towards my first class of the day “I’m not okay,” I admitted as I clutched the books to my chest “Apparently I’ve never been attractive and my make-up is a front over me being a hypocrite.”

“I heard that they said that,” Yixing heaved a long sigh “It’s a load of crap by the way.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know about anyone else Mira and this is just me,” He rubbed the back of his neck as I turned into my classroom and headed towards my desk “But I thought you were cute before. There was nothing wrong with you. Sure, you’re attractive with make-up and I know that’s what Gongchan was drawn to but not everyone thinks that way. Also I’d like to add that Sohee seems to think that caking your face makes you worthy of being a stuck-up cow.”

I sat down slowly, looking at Yixing with a new found glory “You know what Yixing? I think you’re becoming my new favourite person.”

“I’m glad I could do something to help,” He teased as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter