Chapter Eighteen:

Change.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Double Trouble;

                   It was hard to ignore the others when they were literally at every turn but I did my best and succeeded. Not to mention the fact that the soccer team seemed to notice my presence more after lunch and I wasn’t happy about that. Not one bit.

                   I got home before anyone else, happy that I was able to avoid Jongdae and the others but when I got into my room that was pretty much out the window.

“Hey.” Chanyeol was sat on the window seat, my window wide open and telling me that he had come in the unconventional way.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I shrugged my bag off and dropped it to the floor “Do you mind? I kind of don’t want to talk to you right now.” I moved to the edge of the bed and sat down with my back facing him, hoping he’d get the message.

But when I felt the dip on the other side I knew that was just wishful thinking “That’s good because I kind of wanted to do all the talking,” He moved over my bed until he was sat next to me “You know we meant well. We didn’t mean to do that but I understand why you’re mad at us but I’m mad at you too.”

“Good for you.”

“I mean it Mira.”

“Why?”

He heaved a long sigh “Because you could have confided with me. We’re friends. Besides who said that I couldn’t be a shoulder for you to lean on? I know your brother is hard headed and Baekhyun is stubborn but I like to think that we’re similar Mira. Give me some credit.”

“Whatever.”

“Look,” He placed his hand on my shoulder “You wanting to try new things is good but I don’t want you doing it for the wrong reasons which just so happened to be in the shape of Sohee and her unneeded opinion.”

“Tell it to her boyfriend who worships the ground she walks on.”

He narrowed his eyes at me “I don’t think you were unattractive Mira. No, let me rephrase that,” He leaned forward to look at my face as I refused to look at him “I don’t think you’re unattractive. Before or now, you’re beautiful and you should know that. I know it’s hard when no one says it that you start to doubt yourself but you are. People are just stupid.”

             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter