Chapter 9 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Purple jacket, black shawl… purple jacket, black shawl…” Seo Hyun talked to herself on the whole way to the top deck.

 

 

There’s still a lot of people at the deck during that moment, cause the night sky really attracted almost all of the fans of moment like that.

 

 

It’s still 8.45, but Seo Hyun needs some fresh air first to arranged everything she wanna do and said along of their meet.

 

 

She went to the front deck, but all she can saw and the most stood out from any other people there is a lonely girl while facing that beautiful and wide ocean. Some of people there just sitting far away from her, with their own couples.

 

 

“And wait… is she wearing a purple jacket, and black shawl…? Is it, her?”  Seo Hyun’s thought.

 

 

Slowly, Seo Hyun approaching the still unknown figure by her. Seo Hyun purposely asked her, “Urm, miss… can I sit here…?”

 

 

When the girl slowly looked up to look at Seo Hyun’s face, it was indeed Yoona, “Sure—Owh, Seo Hyun ah…”

 

 

“Y-Yoona unnie…”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“Urm, y-yeah… you can sit here…”

 

 

“I thought, you’re someone else…” Seo Hyun said, as she added an awkward chuckle at the end, then fake a cooly gesture while took her sit.

 

 

There’s about five minutes both of them kept silent. Only the sound of ocean battling with the ship, and the sound of strong wind hitting their soft face.

 

 

Yoona looked to Seo Hyun, she was shivering, the strong blowing wind really mocking her. Yoona then quickly took off her jacket and wearing it to Seo Hyun, making Seo Hyun surprised, and both in silent as inside their stomach doing a back flip.

 

 

“It’s cold here…” Yoona spoke quietly, as she shifted her getting closer to Seo Hyun’s side, then she hug Seo Hyun from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

Yoona really didn’t want something bad happened to Seo Hyun because of their unofficial ‘dating’. She looked for a while to the quite Seo Hyun.

 

 

“What do you wanna tell me, Yoona unnie, that you really need to meet me here, at this cold weather…?” Seo Hyun really wanted to know Yoona’s intention now, since they kept quite, but somehow felt comfortable towards each other warm body.

 

 

“Y-you have, s-someone for now…?”

 

 

“Is that your real question for asking me…? You just can send a letter again to my room, unnie…” Seo Hyun sounded cold, but actually she’s worried a lot towards Yoona. She can saw that Yoona clenched her teeth, shivering from the cold blowing windy night.

 

 

“I-I just, wanna meet you…” Yoona honestly told her, makes her face so much red.

 

 

Seo Hyun looked again at Yoona, Yoona as well. both of them staring towards each other for a while.

 

 

“I-I don’t have someone right now… but, I have someone to checking out…” Seo Hyun turned her eyes from kept looking at Yoona’s, her heartbeat racing so fast.

 

 

“By any chance… do you mind if I ask you, who is he…?” Yoona asked, obviously showed off her jealousy.

 

 

“It’s not he… it’s her…”

 

 

Yoona looked again towards Seo Hyun’s face who really put her serious face while facing the ocean.

 

 

“It’s… you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You already called her…?” suddenly In Guk snapped Luhan’s thought when both of them at the balcony of the third floor in the hospital, taking some fresh air for a while.

 

 

“Yeah… she’s on her way to Singapore, and will be there for the whole two weeks with her best friends…” Luhan informed him.

 

 

“You should tell her the truth, Luhan… you have your family now…”

 

 

“But hyung… What about Sunny…? She must be—“

 

 

“Nah… she will understand this, all of this… just like mom and dad…” In Guk cooly spoke, but deep inside, he also scared about how Hyoyeon and Sunny will react with this news.

 

 

“No, she won’t… I’ve cheating on her best friend, hyung…”

 

 

“Just, pray for it, Luhan… pray for it so she will soften her heart, when she saw the three of you…”

 

 

“She will still hate me after that…”

 

 

In Guk really don’t have anything to say anymore. he’s right, he’s all right. For a moment, In Guk joined the sigh moment with his brother, thinking of how they will tell that news to their girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been almost an hour both of Seo Hyun and Yoona at the deck, as both of their group of friends waiting in the room with a little bit hope, they will work it out.

 

 

Taeyeon who still awake, resting her back to the bedboard, sighed while looking to her phone.

 

 

Finally, she made her mind. She brought her phone with and went out from their room as quietly as she can and took her step to the deck.

 

 

There’s actually someone who also didn’t sleep the whole hour, Yuri. She quietly followed at Taeyeon’s back, and brought along Taeyeon’s jacket that lefted.

 

 

Both of the latter went to the back deck, as they can saw the ship sailing in a very cold and wide ocean. Yuri still didn’t dare to approaching Taeyeon who’s seems like in deep thought on her stand, leaning closer to the banister of the ship.

 

 

Yuri sitting at a very far away from Taeyeon’s, as she took a good observation surrounding them – still – there’s a bunch of couples dating, seize the cold night with their own warm hug towards each other, makes she felt jealous with those touchy couples.

 

 

Suddenly, something snapped her view, someone who’s suddenly appeared from nowhere she knows.

 

 

Her new enemy, her obstacle, Tiffany.

 

 

“Don’t you girls thinking deeply about it…?”

 

 

Yuri suddenly remembered Sunny’s words.

 

 

“This is really suitable to be called, destiny…”

 

 

“Then, how about my destiny…? I will not have a destiny, with Taeyeon…?”  Yuri thought deeply, sigh.

 

 

Yuri immediately hide her face with put on her hood from seeing by Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany who’s actually just wandered with her pink color headphone at the deck, met her eyes with Taeyeon’s figure.

 

 

Yuri can saw Tiffany slowly approaching Taeyeon from behind, and took a sit few metres away from her, enough to make Taeyeon noticed her presence even when she just turn a while to her back.

 

 

“She still didn’t sleep yet…? I  think, it’s my chance(?). but, wait… looks like she’s having a phone call…”  Tiffany thought.

 

 

“H-hello…?” Taeyeon spoke, putting very closely her phone to her right ear.

 

 

“Hello…? Taeyeonie…?” said the other line.

 

 

“Mom… You’re not sleeping yet?”

 

 

“I-I can’t sleep…” Min Jung honestly told her, ended with an awkward chuckle.

 

 

“Mom, I just, wanna ask you something actually, if you don’t mind…”

 

 

“O-okay…” Min Jung said, then sighed.

 

 

“Is there anything you kept from me…?”

 

 

“Like what, Taeyeon ah…?” she’s obviously stuttered.

 

 

“You know what I mean, mom… the other day I went to your house with Yuri. It’s okay, just tell me something that you might think it will burden me or something…”

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“There’s something actually, you should know…”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon kept on waiting but deep inside she’s so impatient, as Min Jung still hesitated.

 

 

“T-Taeyeon ah… your father, is still alive…”

 

 

“W-what…? Mom, what are you talking about…? my mom told me before, he’s already gone, due to an accident, when I was still young…”

 

 

“S-she’s, hiding the truth from you, Taeyeon ah… she’s even, told me to didn’t spit anything towards you, cause she’s afraid, you might hate her, for didn’t tell you the truth from the beginning…” Min Jung sounded like she was in the merge of crying.

 

 

“…” Taeyeon couldn’t hold it anymore. she felt like someone just stab her heart with a knife thousand times, it’s really hurting her heart right now.

 

 

Min Jung still have all her guts to continued telling Taeyeon the truth. She knows, she’s already makes Taeyeon beyond surprised and shocked, and she knows, Taeyeon might hate her for this. But, she can’t hold it any longer.

 

 

“Your mom didn’t tell you anything back then, cause she thought, it’s useless to tell you that your father just abandoned both of you for just followed his family’s command. But, at the end of her last breath, she told me to tell you this… she didn’t want to burden you, but she’s also didn’t want to die with still kept those secret without your knowledge…”

 

 

Taeyeon kept on quiet, as she felt her knees so weak, makes her almost stumbled walked backward to take her sit. Her jaw dropped, surprised with that sudden burst.

 

 

Tiffany and Yuri can saw it, as both of them stood at the same time, but Yuri stopped her intention when she saw Tiffany’s the one who took the chance faster than her.

 

 

“Tae…?” Tiffany gently called her.

 

 

Taeyeon heard the familiar voice, as she take a look to her left side. Tiffany.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon…” Min Jung said.

 

 

Taeyeon’s hand shaking, makes her phone dropped to her lap, as she’s crying out loud, and Tiffany immediately got her.

 

 

“T-Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

“How come I always burden with these things…?!” Taeyeon cried out loud, makes some of the couples neared them looked to them weirdly.

 

 

“Tae… calm down. What’s going on?” Tiffany asked, as she caressed softly to Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

 

Yuri saw the whole scene, makes her clenched her fist tightly, jealousy overpowering her once again. She hates to admit it, but surely she hates Tiffany for so many reason.

 

 

She extremely dislike to looking the view that makes her heart hurting, as she took her step back to her room with her obviously anger face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both Seo Hyun and Yoona didn’t know what had happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter