Chapter 27 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica still uneasy even though she’s sitting with Yuri and Sunny at both of her side when Leeteuk kept staring at her like she was a night dinner for him, just for him.

 

 

Since Yuri having her little conversation with Hyoyeon, she didn’t noticed Leeteuk’s staring towards Jessica.

 

 

Slowly, Jessica started her acting. She’s grabbed Yuri’s left hand and intertwined it with hers, makes both Yuri and Hyoyeon looked at her weirdly.

 

 

Instead of being shocked with Jessica’s action, Yuri asked her softly. “What’s wrong…?”

 

 

“He’s looking at me…”

 

 

Jessica purposely titled her head, so Yuri like talking with Jessica, but Jessica did it so Yuri can looked at how strangely Leeteuk looking at Jessica.

 

 

“No worry… I’m right here, okay?” Yuri uttered, giving her an assuring smile.

 

 

Hyoyeon that still didn’t know anything for what had happened to both of Yuri and Jessica, poked Yuri’s arm.

 

 

“Are you girls together now…?” Hyoyeon whispered very quietly at Yuri’s right ear.

 

 

“I will tell you girls later…” Yuri answered, while smiling bashfully.

 

 

Leeteuk that still didn’t satisfied to Jessica, especially towards Yuri for took his girl from him, immediately stood from his sit and going to his tent. His eyes really hurt with the scene that happened in front of him.

 

 

If there were only him, Jessica and Yuri that night surrounded the fire, he will definitely just slap Yuri in the face then took Jessica away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s your current relationship now…?” Hyoyeon asked, when there’re her, Yuri, Sunny and some of their lecturers and collegian outside their tent that midnight hour.

 

 

Both Soo Young and Jessica already drift to their dreamland inside their own tent. Tomorrow, they will wake up early and doing their activity in group.

 

 

“We’re still in term of knowing each other…” Yuri hung low her head, while playing with the fire in front of her with a stick.

 

 

“Are you using her to forget about, Taeyeon…?” Sunny straightly asked her, because she’s really didn’t want her new best friends being toyed by Yuri.

 

 

“I’m not, okay…? She’s even closer with me, since before I’ve knew the truth…” Yuri blurted. “That day, when I saw Leeteuk oppa and her having a fight, because of their broke up, I stood firm to help her against him…”

 

 

Both of Hyoyeon and Sunny hearing all Yuri’s finally blurted.

 

 

“Then… to make him stay away from Jessica… I… I-I told him, that, I’m her girlfriend, then I k-kissed her…”

 

 

“Wow…” that’s the only word that coming out from Sunny and Hyoyeon’s mouth. They really can’t believe with what Yuri just told them.

 

 

“Just because of that kissed, I started to thinking about her… sometimes, I’m a little bit weird with why out of sudden I just wanted to be surrounding her…” Yuri using both of her knees to rested her chin.

 

 

“I don’t know why she didn’t even going far away from me, when I’ve honestly told her, that I’m still not over her… I mean, Taeyeon…”

 

 

“Because she’s the first one who’s loved you, Yul…” Sunny blurted.

 

 

Yuri looked for a while towards Sunny, knitted her eyebrows.

 

 

“Yes… she told me everything, including towards Hyoyeon, that she really falling in love with you, since the first time she met you in the library…”

 

 

“How come I didn’t know and saw her anywhere inside the library…?”

 

 

“Because she said, she saw your beautiful eyes…” Hyoyeon , makes Yuri and Sunny chuckled with her sense of humor.

 

 

“When you picked up the fiction book, that is, the same book she wanted to pick, she’s really wanted to scold you, because she thought, you’re one of her best friends that tried to prank her… but then, her eyes like sparkling when she told us, she’s falling in love with you, just when she’s looked to your pair of eyes…” Sunny explained to Yuri clearly.

 

 

“S-she was…?”

 

 

“Hmm…” Sunny said.

 

 

They were back to quiet again.

 

 

Then, Sunny spit something to Yuri. “Yul… don’t hurt her, okay?”

 

 

Sunny’s words making Yuri a little bit taken aback. Something snapped her mind.

 

 

“She loves you, so much…”

 

 

Hyoyeon then interrupted. “If you’re still not ready yet for her love, tried to always be at her side… she’s like a living dead when you’re not around…”

 

 

“Haish, this dork…” Sunny hit softly at Hyoyeon’s shoulder, but she’s earned a laugh from both of her best friends.

 

 

“Then, how about you and Soo Young…?” Yuri’s turn to asked.

 

 

“W-we’re fine…” Hyoyeon’s face suddenly turned to red.

 

 

“Fine…? What kind of fine is that mean, huh…?” Sunny nudged to Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

 

 

“S-she…” Hyoyeon cleared , as she raised her left hand that has the bracelet that Soo Young gave her.

 

 

“Let me look at it first…” Yuri said, while grabbed Hyoyeon’s wrist.

 

 

There they saw those initial letters shape with love shape at the middle.

 

 

“Are you girls, together now…?” Sunny asked in disbelief.

 

 

Hyoyeon nodded twice, then just hung low her head. She then told how Soo Young blurted her heart to both of Yuri and Sunny.

 

 

“Thank you, Soo Youngie… it’s really beautiful, I tell you…”

 

 

As Soo Young smiled crazily towards Hyoyeon that took her hand then intertwined them.

 

 

“H-Hyoyeonie…”

 

 

Hyoyeon chuckled with how red Soo Young’s face right now, with how tightly and firm their grip towards each other hands were. “Yes…?”

 

 

“I know, that this is not a suitable, nor romantic place for me to spit this thing…”

 

 

“Including the noise place ever…?” Hyoyeon added.

 

 

“Yeah, including that part… but, I don’t want to wait any longer for asking this bluntly to you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I’m scared, I might lose the chance to tell you this bravely enough…” Soo Young paused for a while, as she took a look towards Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Go on…”

 

 

“Well… urm…” Soo Young cleared once again, too nervous, and afraid.

 

 

“First of all… I-I… I love you, Kim Hyoyeon…”

 

 

Hyoyeon giving her an honest and warm smile, as she caressed Soo Young’s hand that she tightly holding with her thumb.

 

 

“I love you too, Choi Soo Young…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Just, that…?”

 

 

“So…” suddenly Soo Young stood from her sit, makes their other collegian looked at them weirdly.

 

 

“Kim Hyoyeon…” she kneeled in front of Hyoyeon that also stood from her sit.

 

 

“Will you be my girlfriend…?”

 

 

All of their friends that saw and being their witness for the romance, cheered over them.

 

 

“Of course, you silly…” Hyoyeon said, as she helped Soo Young stood from her kneeling, then gave her a short peck on the lips, then hug her tightly.

 

 

“Woo… our new couple…!”

 

 

Then someone yelled out loud, “SooHyo…!” so many times towards them.

 

 

“Owh…! That’s why when all of us arrived this evening, they were cheered up that ‘SooHyo’ until I can saw you girls like kimchi dumplings…!” Soo Young . One soft hit went to Yuri’s shoulder.

 

 

“I thought, they were teased you girls, because you’re always holding hands… Tch…” Sunny shook her head.

 

 

“But anyway, congratulations with your girls’ relationship now… I’m really happy for you, that you’re already moved on…” Yuri said, hugging Hyoyeon from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

“Thank you, for getting along with us all this time…” Hyoyeon hugged both of Sunny and Yuri from shoulder to shoulder as well, as she a little bit swayed their move.

 

 

When three of them still played among them, there’s someone that hearing all their conversation at the back one of the big trees behind them.

 

 

“You can have your moment of happiness for a while this night, Kwon Yuri… but, I won’t let you be with her… not when I’m still here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Taeyeon walked with her backpack along the pathway that was carpeted green and each side of the path had a lot of beautiful flowers with variety of type.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter