Chapter 35 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun wasn’t planning to be in the cafeteria, for she might scared she will hurt herself for looking at the view she didn’t want to looked at it once again.

 

 

She walked her feet that looked like she’s dragging herself to the library and took her sit at the corner of the silent room.

 

 

Five minutes ago before the bell rang, Seung Gi walked to her class, for replacing one of her lecturer that get his holiday for a whole week.

 

 

Both of them felt so much awkward, but luckily, no one noticed anything for their awkwardness.

 

 

Both still acted professional, like there’s nothing happened.

 

 

Seo Hyun took about five books from those important sections for her subjects then opened one of it as she really focused on to it, makes her didn’t realized at all about two persons that approaching her.

 

 

“Uri maknae~” called Hyoyeon with a big smile on her face.

 

 

“Owh, Hyoyeon unnie, Soo Young unnie…” Seo Hyun said, a little bit whispered for scared being scolded by one of the librarian.

 

 

“Where’s Yoona…?” asked Hyoyeon as soon as they took their sit in front of her.

 

 

“O-owh… urm… I-I don’t know…” she honestly spit.

 

 

“You don’t know where’s your girlfriend now…?” Soo Young uttered.

 

 

“That’s weird…” Hyoyeon added.

 

 

“Very indeed…” added Soo Young.

 

 

Seo Hyun forcefully a smile, “We’re just too busy these while, because… y-yeah… busy, with our study.”

 

 

“Yeah, right… at least, hang out with her sometimes, like us…” Hyoyeon voiced while hugging her girlfriend from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

Even though Soo Young was blushing, but she’s still managed to nodded meekly her girlfriend’s statement.

 

 

“Oh, yeah… before I forgot, uncle Hyun Jin wanted us to come to his house, and it’s all because Yoona’s request…” told Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Why…? Is there any party inside their mansion?” asked Soo Young.

 

 

“Yeah… and I heard, there’s a lot of food, Youngie ah…”

 

 

“Owh wow…! It will be my pleasure then to accept her invitation.”

 

 

“And Seo Hyun ah, you’re also maybe can take this time, as your chance to get her parent’s heart… I’m pretty sure they’ll like your presence there as well.” Hyoyeon that still didn’t know anything told her to come there, and meet again with Ji Woo, Yoona’s mother, and also, she’s already can be known as her main enemy and her big obstacle.

 

 

“W-when…?” Seo Hyun hung low her head, didn’t want to make any eye contact with two of her elders.

 

 

“This Saturday night…” Hyoyeon answered.

 

 

“I can’t promise for that, then…” she turned to the next page, but actually, she didn’t read what’s in front of her eyes right now.

 

 

“Why…?” the older girl asked.

 

 

“B-because… I’ll just wanna stay home, and accompanied my mom… my dad will be working over the time…”

 

 

“Well,” Hyoyeon looked for a while towards Soo Young, then she continued. “… we can’t force you about that then…”

 

 

“Sorry…” Seo Hyun murmured.

 

 

“It’s okay, maknae…” said the goddess of shikshin, while patted Seo Hyun’s head.

 

 

“But surely, after class this evening, you can come with us to go shopping for a while, right?” Hyoyeon invited.

 

 

“Is Yoona will come with us too…?” Seo Hyun’s thought, really didn’t want to ask them that, because she scared, both of them will be more wondering for their situation right now.

 

 

“Yoona will come with us of course…” suddenly Soo Young informed her, makes the youngest looked at her with her disbelief stare. She can’t believe that Soo Young can read her mind just like that.

 

 

“No need to think, maknae… Yoona can send you back anyway.” Soo Young said again, hoping that Seo Hyun can make a time with them.

 

 

Seo Hyun whined without her realization, as she giving her answer. “Okay, okay…”

 

 

Both Soo Young and Hyoyeon a little bit happy, and makes Seo Hyun also smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yuri ah…” called Kim Bum that approaching both of her and Jessica to their class.

 

 

“Owh, Kim Bum oppa…” said Yuri.

 

 

Once again, Jessica’s eyes stared at those Kim Bum’s glistening eyes whenever he looked at Yuri.

 

 

“My father said, he had found Leeteuk, and they will interrogate and remand him for a week… I hope, you can go to the police station right after this class, and cooperate with my father for the whole investigation.”

 

 

“Of course… I will come there with Jessica, because she didn’t drive her car, and I need this to come to an end as well, as soon as possible…”

 

 

Kim Bum looked for a while towards Jessica. He’s also a little bit jealous with how much Yuri cares about Jessica. “Good then…”

 

 

“So, see you around later, okay?”

 

 

“Okay…” Yuri a little bit waved her right hand towards the baby face collegian of hers and leaving both of her and Jessica.

 

 

“Looks like he’s really likes you, Kwon Yuri…” Jessica uttered.

 

 

Yuri knows what she means with it, as she tried to tease the older girl. “What…? He’s cute too.”

 

 

Since Jessica already arrive her class, she just left Yuri to walk to her class by herself. She’s stomped her feet under her desk when she’s took her sit, makes her other collegian surprised with her jealousy feelings.

 

 

Yuri shook her head, and she set her mind to make it out for Jessica when they’re finish their class this evening with the others.

 

 

She knows, Jessica will always melt because of her words and small action.

 

 

Yuri then just walked to her class, and before her lecturer come inside, she took the chance to messaging with Jessica.

 

 

From: Yuri

To: Jessica

{ Sica ah… let’s shopping this evening with the others… }

 

 

Seconds later, she got a reply from the latter.

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Yuri

{ I thought you’ll meet your biggest fan. Why don’t you ask him out? }

 

 

“Wow… that harsh…” Yuri shook her head once again with Jessica’s behavior.

 

 

From: Yuri

To: Jessica

{ Yah… Jung Sooyeon…! Why are you so jealous? }

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Yuri

{ What? Me? Jealous? Why should I? I’m not even your girlfriend to get jealous with anyone that likes you, and you liked… }

 

 

“Oh yeah… I forgot that we’re still not official. Stupid…” Yuri face palmed her head for didn’t remember for that part.

 

 

From: Yuri

To: Jessica

{ Sica… after we went to the police station, we can go somewhere place that I can say few words to you. Okay? }

 

 

When Jessica read that message, she raised her eyebrows with her blurred mind with Yuri’s text.

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Yuri

{ Where…? I need to go home early, because I’m scared my sister will look for me. She’s alone… }

 

 

From: Yuri

To: Jessica

{ Let’s bring her out as well… }

 

 

Jessica didn’t have the chance to reply her message, since her lecturer started their lesson, and so do with Yuri, as they just kept their phone in silent mode then took a lot of attention towards what’s their lecturer teach them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany took a step at the stairs and her destination was none other than her room sweet room when she heard someone was calling her in the kitchen.

 

 

“Miyoung~”

 

 

“Yes, unnie…?” Tiffany uttered while standing at the entryway of the kitchen, leaning her back for too tired with how her lecturer tortured them with giving them a lot of assignments and let them restless until the graduation. One of them? her sister.

 

 

Michelle came home earlier than Tiffany, because she used her own car, while Tiffany was sent to their house by her friend.

 

 

“I heard when we’re having our dinner with the others yesterday… you sure you wanna go with Taeyeon tomorrow? You’re still not healed from the accident, Miyoung ah…” Michelle said while holding her cup of coffee.

 

 

“I’ll be fine… it’s been a long while to be exactly I didn’t go out other than to shopping malls and college these moments. It’s just two days and three nights I’m out from this house…”

 

 

“Yeah… your girl can be counted as the most responsible girlfriend ever,”

 

 

Tiffany chuckled with Michelle words, as she took her sit just in front of her big sister, but being blocked by the circle table between them.

 

 

“…but, she’s going there because she’s doing her job as an artist, a great painter…”

 

 

“I just,” of course Tiffany didn’t want her sister knows the real reason she’s really wanted so bad to accompanied Taeyeon there, as she just lie through her teeth. “…wanted to accompanied her, unnie… it’s a little bit far, and what if she’s ask for any help but there’s no one accompany her out there?”

 

 

“Owh yeah… you wanna be her savior but you’re still in that condition?” Michelle pointed with looked at Tiffany’s bandaged right hand. “I doubt if you’re really helpful for her…”

 

 

“Huh… as I said, I will not being a whiny girl, and burden her all the way…”

 

 

“But you’re already did…”

 

 

“Unnie…!~”

 

 

Michelle laughing with how cute her dongsaeng pouted and stomped her feet like she’s a little kid that wanted some candy from her.

 

 

“I’m pretty sure, even though Taeyeon really felt that way, she’s still didn’t whine over it…” suddenly Leo came in the kitchen, then immediately took something inside the refrigerator.

 

 

“O-oppa…” finally, someone back up her.

 

 

“Luckily, she got Taeyeon as her girl, if other people… I don’t know.” Michelle voiced.

 

 

“Shut up~” Tiffany murmured, makes both of her elders chuckled with her pout.

 

 

When they’re still inside the kitchen for a while to continue their conversation about something and anything, Michelle that actually brought along her laptop saw what time is it.

 

 

“You should start pack your things now, Miyoung… Taeyeon will come here to pick you with her friend, Siwon to her apartment few hours later...”

 

 

“Owh, okay… bye guys…!” Tiffany giving them her popular eye-smile then walked a little bit faster to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why she brought him…?” Seo Hyun’s thought.

 

 

She’s really angry and jealous with Seung Gi that walking side by side with Yoona since they met at the entrance of the shopping malls.

 

 

“Sorry, we’re late…” Yoona said, while approaching SooHyo and Seo Hyun.

 

 

“Prof…? what are you doing here?” asked Soo Young, really surprised with Seung Gi’s present.

 

 

“Of course I came to accompany my little dongsaeng here.”

 

 

“D-dongsaeng…?!” both of Soo Young and Hyoyeon surprised with his statement, so do with Seo Hyun.

 

 

“She’s my little big sister, well… even though we’re actually don’t have any specification relationship towards each other… but, she’s just like my little sister for me…” Seung Gi emphasised while looking at Seo Hyun.

 

 

“Since when…?” asked Soo Young, still opened widely her eyes.

 

 

“Since last week…” Yoona said, smiling happily, especially towards her girlfriend.

 

 

They were quiet for a while, as Yoona makes her move to come closer towards Seo Hyun, and grabbed her hand.

 

 

Seo Hyun wanted to pull from it, but Yoona’s firm grip couldn’t make her released from it. She’s afraid that Seung Gi will be much suspecting towards them.

 

 

Both of them lead the way and Seung Gi standing behind all of them, like a real protector for them.

 

 

“Y-Yoong…” Seo Hyun really stiffened with how Yoona’s touched towards her sweating hand.

 

 

“What…?” Yoona looked at her innocently.

 

 

“I don’t want Seung Gi oppa to realize about us…” the younger girl a little bit whispered towards her.

 

 

“He already knew about us, why should you scare with it?”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

Yoona looked for a while towards Seo Hyun. “Don’t run away from me anymore, Joo Hyunie… I won’t let you go this time.”

 

 

Seo Hyun felt giddy inside her when Yoona looked at her with her stare.

 

 

Yoona hugged Seo Hyun from shoulder to shoulder, as she whispered something again to her. “I know, if I’m in fear, I will never felt the real freedom, to love someone I want…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Remember one of the quotes we like to read…?”

 

 

“…” Seo Hyun just hung low her head.

 

 

“The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear…”

 

 

Both of them unison said the name of the known people that made the quote. “Aung San Sun Kyi…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter