Chapter 30 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already five in the evening, but Chorong still drove her car around the city without wanted to know what was Taeyeon’s feeling right now.

 

 

“Chorong ah…” Taeyeon slowly called her.

 

 

“I think, I need to go to the bus station right now…”

 

 

“I know, I know… that’s why I am driving my car to the bus station right now…” Chorong faked her happy smile.

 

 

“Thank god…”                           

 

 

As soon as Chorong’s car arrived in front of the bus station, she parked there for a while before release Taeyeon out from her car and went inside the building first to buy a ticket.

 

 

“I hope, we will meet again, Tae… I have so much fun today because of you…” Chorong blurted.

 

 

“Actually, I’m having some fun too…” Taeyeon admitted.

 

 

“Yeah… but your mind was not with you…” Chorong pouted. “You’re thinking too much about the one you love…”

 

 

Taeyeon scratched her back head, blushing hardly with Chorong’s words.

 

 

“But, anyway… when I come to Seoul, will you bring me to tour the whole city…?” Chorong requested.

 

 

“Of course… I would love to bring you some great places there…”

 

 

They were going to silent.

 

 

Taeyeon playing her tip of shirt, while biting her lips, didn’t know what’s the next topic for them to talk about before she excuse herself, while Chorong looked carefully to Taeyeon’s face. The face that she will not and never want to forget.

 

 

“I wonder,” Chorong spit something, makes Taeyeon lifted back her head. The grip on her luggage’s holder became tighter, makes her tips of fingers went to white.

 

 

“Will you missing me…?”

 

 

“Well,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I think, I will…”

 

 

Chorong nodded meekly.

 

 

“You have my number, and I’ve got yours… we can have a call, or messaging sometimes… right?”

 

 

The younger girl now looks happy. She’s really had felt something inside her. She still didn’t know what. One thing she’s really want something from Taeyeon. Meet again with her.

 

 

“Hopefully…”  Chorong’s thought, encouraged herself.

 

 

“You should go…” Chorong pushed the older girl further, when both of them continued to just keep silent.

 

 

“Okay…” Taeyeon nodded once, as she took her step after waving awkwardly towards Chorong.

 

 

When there’s about few steps Taeyeon took, Chorong suddenly called her again. “Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

Taeyeon stop, as she’s facing back Chorong. “Yes…?”

 

 

Taeyeon saw that Chorong running towards her. Both were staring once again. “Have a safe trip to go back to your city~”

 

 

“Y-yeah… thank you.”

 

 

“See you again, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

 

Taeyeon really surprised when Chorong leaning closer to her, and giving her a goodbye kiss on her cheek. That’s enough to make her out of her breath.

 

 

“Goodbye~” Chorong said again, walked backward as she’s giving Taeyeon another sincere smile.

 

 

“B-bye…!” Taeyeon waved towards her little temporary boss and looked at her until she’s step inside her own car.

 

 

Taeyeon surprised with how weirdly Chorong’s action towards her since yesterday, but she just snapped all those thought, and walked inside the building in front of her and buy a one-destination ticket to Seoul for that evening.

 

 

After she bought it, she’s immediately walking out to the buses that line up outside the parking lot and search for her bus.

 

 

When finally she found it, she’s safely landed her on the soft chair after she placed her luggage at the place for things.

 

 

It might be take few hours for her to meet again with Tiffany. But then suddenly, she remembered something important about her.

 

 

“Oh god… Tiffany! I forgot to reply her messages,” Taeyeon took out her phone from her handbag, and she saw more than 20 messages from Tiffany, excluding those tens of missed call from her. “And missed call…? Oh god… I’m so dead meat…”

 

 

Taeyeon checked all the messages from Tiffany asked her, where is the hell she is right now. Yesterday, she’s still remembered that Michelle called her, and asked her when she will come back to Seoul.

 

 

And Taeyeon kept blaming herself when she’s actually have told her that she will come back this evening. Tiffany will going to kill her for didn’t keep her promise.

 

 

She’s immediately called Tiffany for asking her forgiveness towards her.

 

 

Few ringing, but it’s straight to voice mails.

 

 

She knows that Tiffany purposely pressed the red button.

 

 

She tried again, and it’s still the same.

 

 

Taeyeon then tried another way. Message her.

 

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Tiffany

{ Fany ah… I’m so sorry I didn’t reply all your messages, and also calling you back since yesterday. I turned silent my phone. }

 

 

“Finally, you messaging and calling me…?” Tiffany talked to herself when she read Taeyeon’s message. “Now, you need to taste it back…”

 

 

She’s really sulky right now, as she put her phone just at her side.

 

 

She got another message.

 

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Tiffany

{ Fany ah… please forgive this stupid girl~ }

 

 

Tiffany really didn’t want to pick up the phone, but her body involuntary reacted to picked it up and read Taeyeon’s message.

 

 

“Owh… you’re finally know you’re stupid…? Good then.”

 

 

Another new message, { IMY~ } and it’s enough to make Tiffany melted, and soften her heart to call Taeyeon just right after that time.

 

 

Taeyeon in the other hand really glad to see the ID that calling her right now, as she’s immediately picked up the phone.

 

 

“Fany ah~” Taeyeon muttered.

 

 

“Why you didn’t pick up my call, but still managed to pick up my sister’s call…?”

 

 

“I’m so sorry about that, but I need to be nice with my soon-to-be girlfriend’s family’s member first…” Taeyeon tackily said, makes Tiffany smiled even though Taeyeon couldn’t see her.

 

 

“…” Tiffany didn’t spit anything after that, instead she wants Taeyeon to apology to her, once again.

 

 

“Fany ah…I’m sorry…”

 

 

“I want you to say that in front of me, now… where are you anyway…?”

 

 

“I just got inside the bus… maybe, I will come this lately evening…”

 

 

“…” Tiffany opened , couldn’t believe Taeyeon just on her way to Seoul.

 

 

“Miss Park, my temporary boss toured me for these few hours before she send me to the bus station…”

 

 

Tiffany was snapped by the name that Taeyeon mentioned just now. Her jealousy feelings overpowered her out of sudden. “Owh…”

 

 

“She’s really nice though.”

 

 

“That’s good then.” Tiffany shortly said.

 

 

“She’s even bought me a lot of things, including for yours…”

 

 

“…” Tiffany’s face really in red, but Taeyeon wasn’t there to notice how angry she is right now.

 

 

“Last night I couldn’t message with you as well, and I’m sorry for that. She forced me to have a night dinner with her, and let me stay a night inside her new bungalow…”

 

 

Everything just like a flood that drowning and deafening Tiffany’s ear. She’s still endure all that and listening Taeyeon’s babbling about her first model.

 

 

“No worry… we’re still in the very far room anyway. She’s in the third floor, while I’m on the second floor, for her guest room…” Taeyeon tried to playfully told Tiffany, since she knows Tiffany is a really jealousy queen.

 

 

But it’s too late. Tiffany already jealous since the beginning she’s started talking about Chorong.

 

 

Taeyeon laughing with her own word, but when she heard it was a weird silent from the other line, she’s raised her brows. “Fany…?”

 

 

“Done…?”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“Are you having fun going out with her…?”

 

 

“No… you’re misunderstood with this thing, Fany ah… she just excited to meet a new friend… that’s all.”

 

 

“Yeah… she’s really nice with you, huh? She’s inviting you to have a dinner with her, she told you to stay a night inside her bungalow, she bought you something… owh, I forgot… she’s the one who send you to the bus station, by herself…”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon opened with disbelief. She didn’t know that she just told all that towards Tiffany.

 

 

“Oh, my, god…”

 

 

“Did I miss something…?”

 

 

“Tiffany… you’re really misunderstood with us… really, really misunderstood-“

 

 

“Owh, Tae… I just got a new coming call… bye.” Tiffany sarcastically said, then she pressed the red button and let Taeyeon stunned on her sit inside the already depart bus.

 

 

“Wow… I can’t believe that Tiffany will be this so much jealous with my temporary boss…” Taeyeon talked to herself, while looking to her phone screen.

 

 

“Wow…” she said again, then shook her head.

 

 

She couldn’t imagine when they’re already together, and Taeyeon needs to go out-station again for her job, what will Tiffany did to her, or to her temporary boss.

 

 

She didn’t know why, but she felt really excited with Tiffany’s jealous behavior. It really showed how much she loves her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany still couldn’t sleep, due to her anger towards Taeyeon that didn’t know how to take care of her heart.

 

 

The clock that showed on her phone screen already 8 at night, but even Taeyeon’s figure she’s still didn’t see.

 

 

She whined for a while, and looking outside the window. “Huh… why are you so stupid, Kim Taeyeon…?” she talked to herself again.

 

 

It’s really hurt her when she’s still remembered how happily Taeyeon told her about Chorong that being nice with her.

 

 

Suddenly, her phone ringing, and it’s from the person that really messed her mood.

 

 

She didn’t pick it up, and let the call going to voice mails.

 

 

Another ringing, and she’s still didn’t give up just like that.

 

 

Out of sudden, her ward room’s door creaked a little, and Tiffany can saw a small figure slowly walked inside her room.

 

 

“Why you didn’t pick up the phone…?”

 

 

Tiffany gasped, and the person that she’s really longing for already standing inside the same room with her.

 

 

But since she’s still sulky, she turned back her head in front of her, and crossed her arms, even though the bandage right hand of hers makes her chest uncomfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter