Chapter 38 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Ji Woo, Hyun Jin and Hyeri sitting together inside the restaurant just 10 minutes far from the hospital, while the others accompanied Seo Hyun and her father, Hyeri just hung low her head.

 

 

Her petite figure can be noticed not just by both of Yoona’s parents but also other people that she didn’t have enough sleep. It’s crying for care from Hyeri, but she didn’t bother to it anymore, for too much thinking about her husband.

 

 

“You should order something, Hyeri ah…” Ji Woo uttered.

 

 

“Thanks, but I don’t have any appetite for now…”

 

 

“You’re too worried about your husband, but you need to take care of yourself as well, Hyeri ah…” Hyun Jin also joined the worried moment with his wife.

 

 

“I will, but not now… enough for this cup of coffee…”

 

 

“You have another problem other than your husband…?” Ji Woo’s words enough to make Hyeri lifted up her head.

 

 

“What is it…?” she asked again.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You can tell us anything, Hyeri… we can help you in anything we could…” Ji Woo took Hyeri’s left hand and caressed it.

 

 

Hyeri couldn’t tell her because she’s embarrassed for asking anyone help, but she let herself got embarrass rather than looking at her husband like that for the rest of his life lying on bed.

 

 

“Since my husband sick, he can’t always go to the company to do everything to save our company… investors and share holders started to lose hope with him, and leaving him one by one. His business didn’t went so well this lately… I want to help him, but I know nothing about business except plant… hoping the help from my daughter? She’s still a college girl, and I really didn’t want her to take care of her father’s company when she needed to take care of her life first… I’m scared that when he knows about what had happened to his company, his health will more damage.” Hyeri let all out.

 

 

Ji Woo looked for a while towards Hyun Jin. Hyun Jin liked understood what his wife’s stare means.

 

 

“Look, Hyeri… why don’t your husband’s company, unite with my company?” Hyun Jin suggested.

 

 

“What…?”

 

 

“I’m also will help him to take care about everything, for this moment until his condition is getting better…”

 

 

“And let you’re the one to handle his problem? No way I’m going to trouble you, Hyun Jin oppa…”

 

 

“Just take this, as our started of becoming a family, Hyeri ah…” Ji Woo blurted.

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

Ji Woo smiled. “You know what I mean, Hyeri ah… Yoona and Seo Hyun, both of them loving towards each other, so I’m all willing if they getting together for the more serious relationship…”

 

 

Hyeri really happy, though she knows Ji Woo before this really hate that their daughters together.

 

 

She didn’t know why out of sudden she just accepted them, but she’s relieved with her acceptation with their relationship.

 

 

Hyeri slightly bowed her head, “Thank you so much, Ji Woo, Hyun Jin oppa…” another bowed. “Thank you so much…”

 

 

“This is the least thing that we can do for your family…” Hyun Jin said, while patted her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of Seo Hyun’s best friend just sitting silently at the small living room of Tae Hyun’s larger room. They’re still didn’t have the urge to wake up Seo Hyun that sleeping soundly beside her father to told her to go to have her lunch.

 

 

Slowly, Yoona’s parents and Hyeri walked silently inside the room, and Hyeri can saw that Yoona’s face really worried towards her daughter.

 

 

“She’ll be fine, Yoona yah…” told Hyeri.

 

 

“But she’s still didn’t eat anything since last night, right?”

 

 

Hyeri quiet, slowly turn her gaze towards her daughter.

 

 

It’s true, that Seo Hyun still didn’t eat anything. She’s too worried with her father.

 

 

Hyeri then approached Seo Hyun, and softly patted her daughter’s arm. “Joo Hyunie…”

 

 

No movement from the younger girl.

 

 

“Joo Hyun honey… come on, wake up…”

 

 

The sleeping girl stirred from her sleep, as she rubbing her eyes makes Yoona looked at her adorable face.

 

 

“What is it, mom…?” Seo Hyun still didn’t notice the others, since she’s facing her back to the others and all of them kept quiet.

 

 

“You should take your lunch now, honey… it’s almost 3pm…”

 

 

Seo Hyun felt her stomach is crying out loud already, as she just nodded meekly with her mother’s order. As soon as she took her stand and turn to her back, she saw that the small living room already full house with all of her friends and Yoona’s parents as well, makes her really startled and jolted her shoulders.

 

 

“Hye…” Yoona’s the only one who greeted her and stood from her sit as well.

 

 

“You guys here, again…” Seo Hyun said, opened her eyes bigger than before.

 

 

“You should go to have your lunch, Seo Hyun ah…” Hyun Jin told her.

 

 

“Y-yes, uncle…”

 

 

“Here my car key, Yoona yah… bring her to go lunch, okay?” Hyun Jin leaned out his car key to his daughter, then patted Yoona’s head softly, then turned his gaze back towards Seo Hyun. “Seo Hyunie… eat a lot, okay?”

 

 

Seo Hyun forced a smile. “I will then, if you’re the one who told me to do so…” she said politely for Yoona’s father’s kindness.

 

 

When she looked to the other older person, her stare a little bit different. She’s a little bit worried with the older woman. She’s slightly bowed her head towards Ji Woo.

 

 

Ji Woo then approaching her with a smile on her face, makes Seo Hyun once again startled with her presence.

 

 

“Don’t worry about your father, Seo Hyun ah… we will take care of your father for this moment… just think a while about your health, okay?”

 

 

Seo Hyun looked for a while towards Yoona, then to her other friends, then back again towards Ji Woo.

 

 

Ji Woo smiled genuinely towards her, as she patted her head as softly as she can.

 

 

“O-okay…” Seo Hyun uttered.

 

 

Both of Yoona and her finally made their way out from the ward room then to the parking lot.

 

 

As they finally reached and settled down their inside Hyun Jin’s car, Yoona started the engine without even know where should she brought Seo Hyun to calm down her mind for a while.

 

 

“I wanna go to Han river…” suddenly Seo Hyun told her, makes her looked at the younger girl.

 

 

“H-how did she know what I was thinking…?”

 

 

“I just need a place to calm down my mind…” Seo Hyun said, while looking outside the window, didn’t want to make eye contact with her girlfriend.

 

 

Yoona of course didn’t reject her willing, as she drove her car to the public park to fulfill her wish.

 

 

After few moments later, they arrived at the parking lot, and there’s too many people that came to there, since it’s Saturday evening. Lots of kids running around with their friends and parents at the side of the river.

 

 

“You sure you wanna stay here for a while…?” Yoona asked, worried that Seo Hyun becoming more stress.

 

 

“I like watching kids playing around like this…” Seo Hyun smiled genuinely towards Yoona, and that smile never failed to makes Yoona felt giddy inside.

 

 

“Come on, let us take a suitable sit…” Seo Hyun grabbed Yoona’s hand, as they walked to search any empty and comfy place.

 

 

“There…!” Yoona said, saw a big tree.

 

 

On their way to their already aim place, suddenly two twin kids running and approaching just in front of them, and one of them accidentally fell down.

 

 

“Owh…!” both of Yoona and Seo Hyun said, as they approaching the younger one.

 

 

“You’re okay?” Yoona kneeled down, and picked up the six-year-old boy to stand up.

 

 

“I’m fine, Pop…”

 

 

“Yah… she’s not our Pop…! How many times I’ve told you, Pop still not arrive yet. I’m so sorry, unnie…”

 

 

“I don’t know that you’re already had two twin kids…” Seo Hyun teasingly said towards Yoona that a little bit shocked with that boy’s words.

 

 

“What’s your name, kid…?” asked Yoona.

 

 

“Kwangmin, and this is my twin brother, Youngmin…”

 

 

“Unnie, what’s your name…? Actually, your face looked really like my Pop…” asked Youngmin.

 

 

“I’m Im Yoona…” Yoona said, while leaned out her hand in front two of them, as they shook hands with her.

 

 

“Owh… my Pop named Jin Saeyeon… you should meet her, she’s really looked like you.” Said Youngmin.

 

 

“I’m sorry for my clumsiness, unnie… I really missed my Pop, so do with Mom…” Kwangmin pouted while hung low his head.

 

 

“I’m pretty sure, she missed you guys too…”

 

 

Seo Hyun was falling deeper with Yoona’s behavior towards those kids with so many of their own whims. She smiled with how nice Yoona with that twin little brothers.

 

 

“Kwangmin…! Youngmin ah…! Come on, it’s time for us to pick up Pop at airport…!” suddenly they heard a yelled coming from their back.

 

 

“We should go now, unnie… Mom will scold us if we didn’t listen to her order.” Youngmin politely bowed in front of Yoona and Seo Hyun.

 

 

“Owh, okay then… be careful, okay?”

 

 

“Okay…!”

 

 

Both of them running towards their mom, but before they could go far, Kwangmin suddenly stop his track, and approaching Seo Hyun and Yoona back, makes them a little bit surprised.

 

 

“What is it, Kwangmin ah…?”

 

 

“Can you be my second parents…?”

 

 

Yoona laughed with his sudden proposal. But Seo Hyun likes it though.

 

 

“Well, if you want to… why not?” Yoona said, while looking at her girlfriend.

 

 

“Really…?!” Kwangmin chuckled. “So you can be my Dada, and Mama, right?”

 

 

“As you wish…” Seo Hyun said, then messed up his hair.

 

 

“Kwangmin, don’t disturb them…! Come on…!” said Junghwa, his mother.

 

 

“My Mom already being Hulk…! I gotta go now… bye Dada, bye Mama…”

 

 

“Bye~!” both Seo Hyun and Yoona unison waved to the younger boy.

 

 

“Wow… I’d already become someone’s Dada…” Yoona playfully said, then nudging to Seo Hyun’s arm. “And you’re becoming someone’s Mama…”

 

 

Seo Hyun smiled. “He’s really something…”

 

 

“What?” Yoona asked, while both of them continued their walk to their main destination; under the tree.

 

 

“He, and his brother makes me smiled out of sudden, even though they didn’t know that I’m all thinking about my sad feelings…”

 

 

Yoona pulled Seo Hyun along to sitting side by side. “You should not think too much about it, Seo Hyun ah…”

 

 

“I don’t know, Yoong… everything just seemed too fast.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I’m afraid with his bad condition now…”

 

 

“I understand what you’re feelings right now… but, with this kind of situation, you need to think positive… it’s working, you should try it…” Yoona uttered, while rested her head to the tree.

 

 

“I’ve tried, even since the start…”

 

 

“Then…?”

 

 

“I just… I can’t handle it by myself. I’m the only one of their daughter, but I can’t do anything to help them… especially on my father’s case…”

 

 

“What’s the use of your girlfriend then…?”

 

 

Seo Hyun straightly looked at Yoona, so do with the latter.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter