Chapter 8 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sica unnie…! Hurry up, we will be late for the ship…!” yelled Yoona from downstairs, with her other best friends.

 

 

Again, Jessica woke up late that morning. No one can changed her ‘liking’, since she’s really like a lot to just rested her physical and mental for over hours. Tiffany looked to her wrist watch, already 9 at morning. The ship will soon be depart an hour after.

 

 

Even though last night, Jessica’s the first one who Tiffany called to come over, but she’s the last one who came. Well, she wouldn’t got the name princess Jessica if it’s not her thruly behavior afterall.

 

 

“Sorry, I was came late last night, so… hehehe…” Jessica said, as she walked in fast speed to downstairs with her big luggage and handbag.

 

 

“It’s okay… Luckily, we’re just using a ship to sail in Singapore, not an airbus…” Tiffany said, since she knows, ship will not leaving any of it’s passengers even 10 minutes before depart.

 

 

“Let’s go…!” yelled Soo Young out of sudden, making the other surprised with her choding side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny, Hyoyeon  and Seo Hyun didn’t stayed at their room when all of them already arrived since 9am inside the ship.

 

 

The trio wasting their time having their selfie at the deck, since they really attracted to the wide ocean that calling for them. it was such a very nice view and nice place to inhale fresh air even the smell of the salt really strong blew by the wind.

 

 

Both Taeyeon and Yuri stayed inside the room, kept resting their for a few moment, and tidy up their things.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah, where do you wanna put this—“ Yuri stopped her words.

 

 

She moved closer to the quite Taeyeon at the side  of the window. Yuri know, Taeyeon couldn’t heard her, since she’s putting her headphone to blocking her from hearing anything except those ballad song, her favourite.

 

 

Yuri then can saw, a beautiful scenery drawing by Taeyeon in her thick full of white papers with just using her short pencil. Yuri a little bit jealous with Taeyeon’s great hand work, but it’s just took 1% of her jealousy feelings, and the rest 99% were proud of her.

 

 

“Taeyeon…?” Yuri slowly patted the petite older girl shoulder.

 

 

“Y-yeah…?” Taeyeon said, as she putting down her headphone, and let it hanging around her neck.

 

 

“Mind if I ask you something?”

 

 

“Okay… what is it?”

 

 

“Couple days ago, when we went to visit aunt Min Jung, she’s like wanna tell you something important…”

 

 

“I know, right? Even you felt something’s wrong with her…”

 

 

“Did she spit something to you…?”

 

 

“Not yet. She’s still, kept inside…” Taeyeon cutely pouting her plump lips.

 

 

“We will gonna be there, for half of a month… just, call her if you have your time, okay…?”

 

 

“… I will.”

 

 

“Good.” Yuri then stood from Taeyeon’s side and patted softly on Taeyeon’s head, then continued, “And, where do you wanna put this your big luggage…?”

 

 

“Just, under the bed…”

 

 

Yuri then continued back her early work, and so do Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon back to listening her favourite song, ‘Time Machine’ from her favourite girl group. How hardly she even thought wanted to have a real time machine. How hardly she also hope, everything back to normal again, where she will stopped her mother’s intention from remarried with Dae Sung when she still young girl. Other than that, she’s also hope, could recognised her father, learn to know him and being closer to him, enough to make Taeyeon remembered his face.

 

 

But all of it just a words, just a hopeless dream for her every night she wanted to go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Listen girls,” said Tiffany, like a real manager for all of her friends inside the taxi. Well, she’s already a manager to her other friends right now, since she’s sitting just beside the taxi driver and always took care of the image of the others.

 

 

She continued as the others already payed attention to her alone, leaving their eyes for a while from kept playing with their gadget, “I don’t want you girls being a troublemaker there, no matter in the ship nor at the Singapore later… and please, be a good obedient girl, okay…?”

 

 

“Haish, this Manager Hwang… don’t worry about us, ma’am…” Jessica teasingly her, but actually she really mean it.

 

 

“My dad didn’t go with us and he will be late to arrive in Singapore, so, when he’s calling one of you girls for asking about our ‘voyage’ or something, just tell him the truth… I don’t want to make him worried all about us, okay?”

 

 

“For sure…” answered Soo Young, while already changed her gaze to her phone back.

 

 

“And don’t go far away from me, for I might scared, you girls will be out of control, make a stupid scene before our arrival there…”

 

 

“On our list, unnie…” Yoona politely answered, then looking outside the window, and she’s already can saw a beautiful wide ocean, and a big ship at the port.

 

 

“I’m pretty sure they will be fine, miss…” suddenly the taxi driver interrupted.

 

 

“Finally, someone… thank you so much, ahjussi…”Jessica said, makes the others chuckled with her.

 

 

After a while, they finally entered the big ship, and immediately searching for their room.

 

 

“Haish… why we didn’t call one of the sailor to help us pick our things…? And, why we need to go to Singapore with the ship…? Don’t you know there’s more faster transportation to go there, called airplane…?” Soo Young whined.

 

 

“You such a whiny girl… we’re just have our own hands to drag our things. It’s not so many…” Tiffany spoke, really like a real leader for their trip at that time.

 

 

“Plus, we still have our two weeks holiday for god sake… and we can have a beautiful view using this big ship. Oh gosh, like Titanic one…!” Jessica added.

 

 

“And maybe, we can find someone here, too…” Yoona playing along.

 

 

Suddenly when Seo Hyun who came back to their room to borrowed Yuri’s camera, she went out back to Hyoyeon and Sunny’s place at the deck and bumped with Yoona who’s having her hard time dragged her things to their room.

 

 

“Ouch…!” Seo Hyun said, as her hitted hardly to the floor, but luckily she saved Yuri’s camera, if not, Yuri will makes Seo Hyun taste the hell.

 

 

“Ah…!” Yoona almost fall backward, but luckily she still managed to stood firmly, with the help from her three buddy behind her.

 

 

“Yoong, are you alright…?” asked Soo Young.

 

 

“I’m fine… owh, miss. I’m so sorry…” Yoona said, as she leaned out her hand towards Seo Hyun who they still didn’t noticed it was her, since she was hung low her head, looking at Yuri’s camera if it’s safe or not.

 

 

“It’s okay… just a little bit—owh, Yoona unnie… girls…!”

 

 

“Ah…? O-owh… Seo Hyun ah…” Yoona spoke. She looked for the lady infront her. Her ideal person is really stood infront of her right now. She really likes and adore Seo Hyun’s appearance with the camera’s hitch around her neck.

 

 

“Cute…” Yoona thought loudly, makes Seo Hyun and including her best friends surprised with her burst words.

 

 

“W-what…?” Seo Hyun asked.

 

 

“Nothing…” Yoona scratching her back head.

 

 

“Anyway, wow… I can’t believe we will meet here, unnie…” Seo Hyun tried to be cheerful, but deep inside, her heart beating fast, her stomach filled with so much butterflies that eagerly wanted to get out from .

 

 

“Keep cool, Seo Joo Hyun… keep cool… huh… damn it.”  Seo Hyun thought.

 

 

She continued after they chuckled awkwardly, “By the way, what are you girls doing here…? Well, I know this is the only one way destination, but I mean, what are you girls doing in Singapore…? Vacation…?”

 

 

Suddenly, Tiffany felt stiffened on her stand, makes the others noticed it. Her best friends now having doubt with her intention to go to Singapore with her father.

 

 

“There’s something else… we just followed Tiffany unnie to go there, since she’s wanna go there to accompany her single father…” Yoona answered, as Soo Young and Jessica just quite, giving Tiffany a sappy smile. Something’s on their mind right now when they saw Seo Hyun was there with them.

 

 

“Owh…” Seo Hyun said while nodding her head. Actually, she has lost of words.

 

 

“Where’s your room anyway…?” Yoona immediately asked.

 

 

“Owh… there, room number 101… well, sorry girls, I need to go to meet my friends at the deck now. They must be waiting for me… so, see you girls later?”

 

 

“Y-yeah… I would like too…” Yoona said, then her other friends can saw a pink tinge appeared on her white cheeks.

 

 

“Bye, unnie… See you later…!” Seo Hyun affable said, then walked further away from their view.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter