Chapter 29 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a weird silent at the middle of the night, when all of them already inside their own group tent, that can fit 4-5 person inside the tent.

 

 

Yuri and Jessica were both laying their back at their own spot just side by side towards each other, sandwiched by Hara, Eun Ji and Sunny.

 

 

Yuri using her peripheral views to look for a while at Jessica if she’s already sleep or not.

 

 

“She’s not…” Yuri thought. “Did she still mad at me, for what had happened to us, during that game…?”

 

 

“Huh… Yuri must be so much in embarrassment because of my fault… if she didn’t tell anything towards Leeteuk oppa, that she’s my girlfriend, these things won’t happen…” Jessica also having her own thought, while looked to the green tent ceiling.

 

 

“I dare, Kwon Yuri, and, Jung Jessica… kissing, in the middle all of us.” Leeteuk said while smiled evilly towards both of Jessica and Yuri.

 

 

It was such a very long pause they’ve ever entered, makes all the students including their lecturers also surprised with what Leeteuk told them to do.

 

 

Even the dork Mrs. Shinyoung also just stuck her whole body and mind, didn’t do anything, at all.

 

 

Yuri suddenly stood from her sit, and she’s pulled Jessica to stood with her as well.

 

 

“Challenge…” Yuri said, while grabbed firmly Jessica’s hand.

 

 

All of them surprised when Yuri kissed Jessica, makes some of them felt giddy inside, and at the same time feel wow with Yuri’s braveness.

 

 

Leeteuk’s heart and eyes becoming more and more hurt. He didn’t know that Yuri will do it, even though he’s very sure, that Yuri will not bravely enough to do it for the second time, including their audience also has their lecturers.

 

 

Their collegian teased them when Yuri and Jessica rested their forehead towards each other just right after their beautiful seconds kissing scene.

 

 

Leeteuk couldn’t take it anymore, as he took his step, going inside his tent.

 

 

“Wow…” Mrs. Shinyoung interrupted.

 

 

Yuri didn’t spit anything when both of them took their sit back then hung low their heads, as Mrs. Shinyoung tried to seize the awkward situation between all of them with saying. “Come on, give them three claps…!”

 

 

“Huh… she shouldn’t do that…” Jessica thought again when she remembered those awkward moments. “She shouldn’t do that just to protect me…”

 

 

“I’m sorry for embarrassing you, Sica yah… I just… I… I don’t want you, to get hurt anymore because of him.”

 

 

Jessica at that time didn’t realize that Yuri also couldn’t sleep, then she just turned her body towards Yuri to looked her face while sleeping. She was indeed surprised when Yuri still opened her eyes, looking blankly to the crown of the tent.

 

 

“Couldn’t sleep yet…?” Yuri asked out of the blue, lowered her voice, makes Jessica lose her defense.

 

 

“Ah…? Ah… y-yeah…” Jessica mimicked Yuri’s lowered voice.

 

 

Surprisingly, before Jessica turned her body back to facing the tent’s crown, Yuri turned her body to facing with Jessica.

 

 

Both of them staring towards each other, even though it’s too dark inside their tent, except outside, since their lecturers let the woods burnt and heat them all night, they’re still can looked towards each other pair of eyes.

 

 

Yuri’s hand suddenly slowly leaned out to caressing at Jessica’s cheek.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” she started.

 

 

“Why…?” Jessica knows she asked a stupid question now, but she just wanted to know why Yuri suddenly told her that.

 

 

“Because, I’ve shamed you, in front all of our collegian, a-and… our lecturers…”

 

 

“N-no, Yul… I’m the one who suppose to say sorry, because he’s the one who told you to do so, which I’m pretty sure, you don’t want to do it…”

 

 

“I just… don’t want him to disturbing you again…” Yuri looked down, but she didn’t purpose to look at Jessica’s lips, makes her heart beating so fast out of sudden, remembering again those lips landing on hers.

 

 

“It’s sweet anyway…” they suddenly heard someone interrupted them.

 

 

“Y-yah… Lee Sunkyu…” luckily, the others couldn’t see her face, because it was already in red.

 

 

“What…? You girls talked too loud. Plus, I’m still wake up, because I’m still messaging with Hyominie, and waiting for her, uri DJ Byung to DJ-ing her radio station…”

 

 

“We should book and record your kissing scene…” there’s another interrupter among them, Hara.

 

 

“Yeah… you girls looks so cute together…” another one, Eun Ji.

 

 

“Why are you girls still awake…?” Yuri scolded all of them. Now, she can’t have a talk with Jessica anymore, since all of them still fully wake up.

 

 

“Because I was still stunned… that’s the first time I saw two girls bravely to kissed towards each other, in the ocean of their own collegian, and, don’t forget, lecturers also being one of your audience…” Eun Ji honestly blurted.

 

 

Yuri really embarrassed right now. Her blood boiled inside with a 100 degree of hotness that will soon burst her whole body. It’s not because she’s mad or what, but because this is the first time she felt too  extremely embarrassment moment she’d ever into.

 

 

Hara, Sunny and Eun Ji just chuckled with their awkwardness right now. While Jessica couldn’t take it anymore, as she pulled her blanket and hiding her whole body, tried to sleep even though her mind still not with her, and her heart beating fast couldn’t help her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seo Hyun supposedly sitting inside the room with Yoona, pretended like they were doing their assignment together, but no. She’s not with Yoona, instead she was sitting with Ji Woo, Yoona’s mother inside the big treasure of books in one of Im’s family mansion’s room.

 

 

Yoona started to fidget her fingers in fear. She didn’t know what were they’re talking right now, because she was not allowed to go inside with just two of them inside.

 

 

“Do you mind, if I ask you something more personal, more private…?” asked Ji Woo, as soon as she saw Seo Hyun took her sit, side by side with Ji Woo, but separated with a small table at the middle of them.

 

 

Seo Hyun kept calm herself, as she nodded. “Go on, aunt…”

 

 

“Why are you likes the same gender…?”

 

 

Seo Hyun was really taken aback with her question that out of the blue. She looked for a while towards her not-so-sure-to-be-mother-in-law. Ji Woo kept cool herself with her spec put on, reading the book that she placed on her lap.

 

 

“Urm… well…”

 

 

“Did she, someone that I might know…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“One of your best friends…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Or, one of Yoona’s best friends…?”

 

 

“Aunt…actually… it’s just a matter of time. I’ve never fall in love before…”

 

 

“Don’t tell me, that she’s your first love…?” Ji Woo snorted.

 

 

Seo Hyun lowered her head, but still managed to answer her. “She’s my everything now… I don’t care about anything anymore, if I have to choose.”

 

 

“I’m not your parents… but, I have to tell you this too. I need to.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“A young girl like you, moreover came from a rich family, and also, their one and only daughter, will always getting into a marriage which your parents will be the planner.”

 

 

Seo Hyun looked for a while towards Ji Woo. She knows what it means, but she didn’t know why she told her all that.

 

 

“Maybe, Yoona was right… she’s actually already suspecting us…”  Seo Hyun thought.

 

 

“I don’t want to make you feel down, or something… but, this is the truth, with people like us.” There come again the snobbish Mrs. Im Ji Woo.

 

 

“Our parents always wants the best for us… they want us to be with the one who they wanted us to be with, not with our own choice…”

 

 

Seo Hyun didn’t give up on her sit, instead she put her serious face, while smiled. “Then, I need to prove to my parents, that I can make my own choice, even without their permission.”

 

 

“…” Ji Woo was surprised with Seo Hyun’s counter-attack. She closed her book.

 

 

“I will make my own choice, with whom I want to be with. Love, can’t be force… but love, can be ours, if we know how to get it…”

 

 

“…” Ji Woo now really mad with her words, as she took off her spectacles.

 

 

“I’m sorry, aunt… I think, Yoona is waiting for me. We need to finish up our assignment…”

 

 

Seo Hyun stood from her sit, as she slightly bowed her head towards Ji Woo, then took her step further to walk out from the room.

 

 

But then, Ji Woo mimicked Seo Hyun’s action; stood from her sit as she spoke. “Break up with her…”

 

 

Seo Hyun couldn’t continue her step. She knew it. Ji Woo already knows about their relationship. That’s a good thing, but bad news, she told her to break up with her? That’s another thing to settle down.

 

 

“Break up with my daughter…” Ji Woo echoed.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She will be someone’s wife… she needs a real family, with a kids…” Ji Woo firmly spit.

 

 

Seo Hyun was snapped by the word ‘real family’.

 

 

“Yoona also once told her father, that she’s really want a bunch of kids to be around with her, that she can sooth them every single night with someone she will call, her seobang…”

 

 

Slowly, Seo Hyun faced Ji Woo, but she didn’t spit anything, for her mind right now just thinking about Yoona.

 

 

“If you really love her, and wanted her to be happy for the rest of her life, you know what to do, right?”

 

 

“But, she said she loves me-“

 

 

“She was a confused-grown-up lady… she didn’t know what she was doing.”

 

 

Seo Hyun was out of word. She couldn’t say anything to defense herself.

 

 

“Please, Seo Hyun… for her happiness.”

 

 

Seo Hyun still didn’t say anything, as she bowed once again towards Ji Woo, and leave her alone inside the library, then walked out to go to get Yoona.

 

 

Ji Woo couldn’t stop her. She needs more air to breathing right now. At least, she’s already told Seo Hyun all of she wanted to tell her, to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter