Chapter 28 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Chorong going to changed her outfit for the portrait, both of Taeyeon and Chorong picked up the long pink divan to the backyard, and Taeyeon fixed it a little bit to the middle, makes the background looks pretty.

 

 

“Wait here, okay? I want to change my outfit…” told Chorong, while she tucked her hair into her back ear.

 

 

“Alright…” Taeyeon said, as she took all her important things at the table just right beside of her chesterfield. Everything prepared; her magic wand that is her brush, her colors, and a place to placed her white paper onto it.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t wait for long, when Chorong already standing behind her.

 

 

Chorong purposely cleared to tell her presence towards Taeyeon.

 

 

When Taeyeon looked behind her, she saw the well-known businesswoman with her bun hair, wearing a really airy one piece clothe without sleeve, that just above her knee. She didn’t wearing high-heels or slippers, since she just wanted to bare foot for her portrait inside her first bungalow.

 

 

Taeyeon was stunned for a while with how beautiful Chorong in front of her right now, makes her stood from her sit.

 

 

“How is it…?” Chorong asked Taeyeon opinion, as she hung low her head, shy with how Taeyeon looked at her.

 

 

“It-it’s, great… you’re beautiful.”

 

 

“Thanks…” Chorong slightly bowed her head.

 

 

“Come on… let us start now.”

 

 

Chorong then walked slowly to the divan in front of Taeyeon, and when she’s already settling her sit at the soft divan, she crossed her legs, took both of her hands to her lap, as she smiled bashfully.

 

 

Taeyeon noticed of how embarrassed Chorong at that time, as she talk with her. “Miss Chorongie…”

 

 

Chorong a little bit nervous when Taeyeon calling her like that, except the added word in front of it.

 

 

“Try to sit naturally…” Taeyeon politely ordered.

 

 

The younger girl gulped as she took a deep breath, and lifted up her head a little. “What do you think…?”

 

 

“It’s fine…”

 

 

“Just fine…?”

 

 

“Want some opinion…?”

 

 

“Please…”

 

 

Taeyeon felt something’s wrong actually, as she stood from her sit, and slowly approaching Chorong. On Chorong’s view, she looked the older girl like doing a catwalk to her, and tried to walk to her heart then stole it from her. But she’s still kept cool, and asked her. “What is it…?”

 

 

“You should just let it free…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

Taeyeon opened Chorong’s bun hair, as she running her fingers through Chorong’s hair to make her more feminine, then she took both of Chorong’s hands to one side and another, rested her hands to the divan.

 

 

“Lift up your both legs, like you’re wearing high-heels from the ground…” Taeyeon ordered again.

 

 

She took a step backward from Chorong, then scanned the view. “Perfect…”

 

 

“You want me to stay with this hard position for hours…?” Chorong pretended being a whiny girl, but when she looks how cute Taeyeon smiled that showed her dimples with her own work, she’s a little bit happy though.

 

 

“Give me few moment to draw your part first, then you can take your rest when I colored few part of your background, okay?” Taeyeon said, while walked faster to her sit back.

 

 

“Miss…?”

 

 

“Just call my name, please…”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “Okay, okay… Chorong…”

 

 

Chorong smiled happily. “What…?”

 

 

“Try to look to different place, like to the left, or right… not too much, but enough to make your full face showed. Wherever you want, as long as, don’t look at me…”

 

 

Chorong was really taken aback. She didn’t know why Taeyeon told her like that. Maybe, Taeyeon feels so uneasy with her stare towards her, she thought.

 

 

She then looked to her right side, showed off her perfect jaw line.

 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath, still pointed her brush in front of the white paper, and through Chorong’s peripheral views, she can saw that Taeyeon really nervous for her first task.

 

 

 “Nervous…?”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “Yeah…”

 

 

“Don’t be…”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled with Chorong’s warm voice, as she took her eyes for a while towards Chorong that put her genuinely smile.

 

 

“Do it now, before I cramp here…” Chorong playfully spit, makes Taeyeon immediately start her work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona still felt uneasy towards her mother’s staring to her. It’s a really weird stare that her mother gave her, way more weird and scary stare she ever gave to her.

 

 

Seo Hyun realized about how stiffened her girlfriend’s condition, as she approaching her at the couch inside her bedroom.

 

 

“What is it, Yoong…?” asked Seo Hyun, while caressed Yoona’s left arm, hugging her from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

“Mom…”

 

 

“What’s wrong with her…?”

 

 

“I think, she’s becoming weird yesterday, and even this morning…”

 

 

Seo Hyun knitted her eyebrows. “What do you mean…?”

 

 

“Yesterday, she’s suddenly asked me and you about our status… this morning, she’s not even have a breakfast together with us. I’m afraid, she’s like sense something about our real relationship, Joo Hyunie…” Yoona hung low her head.

 

 

Actually, Seo Hyun also felt the same. But she just kept cool in front of her girlfriend, so both of them won’t feel so thrilled at the same time. One of them needs to look stronger.

 

 

“It’s okay… it’s just your feelings maybe, because of how hard you want us to be together with their knowledge… that’s all.”

 

 

Ji Woo was really red in face when she’s finally knew the truth about their real relationship. She just wanted to crash the door that not closed securely.

 

 

She thought, that she didn’t teach Yoona as strictly as she can before. She’s blaming herself for why Yoona choosing Seo Hyun more than her future husband, Seung Gi.

 

 

Her hands were trembling. She didn’t want her daughter to marry with the same gender with her. She’s afraid, that Yoona making her biggest mistake for the rest of her life with choosing Seo Hyun to be her soulmate.

 

 

All of her friends will talk badly about her. They will never want to be part of her business anymore if they know the truth about Yoona and the girl that she thought, could make her whole family in miserable.

 

 

She needs to stop her. She needs to stop both of them. “I will not let them be together… never…”

 

 

Ji Woo then took her step back to the library, tried to calm down her mind for a while, and thinking other way to make Yoona and Seung Gi together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany looked back to her phone. None of her message had been reply, not even had a miss call from her.

 

 

“Is she working right now…? At this early morning…? It’s still 10…” Tiffany talked to herself.

 

 

She’s already missed Taeyeon’s voice against her ears. The sound of Kim Taeyeon’s voice really makes her calm and smiled.

 

 

When she remembered about their talk last night, she’s smiling alone at her window’s ward room. About five days from now, she can go home, but her injuries hand and foot will still being bandaged.

 

 

Not long after she started to remember her memory with Taeyeon for their first kiss, someone coming to her ward room, silently and slowly approaching her that already drift to her dreamland.

 

 

“Unnie…!”

 

 

Tiffany jolted her shoulders, she was really surprised with one of her best friends’ present inside the room.

 

 

“Sulli…?! Oh my god…!” Tiffany didn’t mind of how sloppily she stood from her sit and immediately pulled her little dongsaeng to her warm embrace.

 

 

“Wow… I didn’t know you’re really missed me, huh…?” Sulli said, but she’s also tightening the hug.

 

 

“I’m crazily missed you so much, Sulli ah…”

 

 

Few seconds after, they both pulled from their hug, as Tiffany caressed Sulli’s cheek with her fine hand. “How are you, uri Sulli ah…?”

 

 

“I’m fine… I’m too worried with your news from Michelle unnie.” Sulli faked her anger face, then scolded Tiffany. “Unnie…! Why are you so clumsy, like always…?”

 

 

Tiffany pouted. “I’m sorry…”

 

 

Sulli just smiled towards Tiffany’s cute pout, as she pulled her to take both of them sitting at the bed.

 

 

“Since when did you arrive…?”

 

 

“Yesterday… I heard also about Soo Young unnie and Sica unnie going to camping… that’s why I came here, to accompanied you…” Sulli told her.

 

 

“Then, how about uncle Jong Shin…? He didn’t mad at you, or something when you came here alone…?”

 

 

“He’s the first one who came here to meet uncle Henry, about two days ago…? I don’t know… anyway, unnie… I’ve always heard a lot of stories about you, from Yoona unnie…”

 

 

“Huh…? Story…? Like, what kind of story she told you?”

 

 

“About your crush,” Sulli looked for a while towards her best friend, and she’s already hung low her head, too embarrassed. She smiled. “And latest… about your father’s real sister…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Are you guys okay now…?”

 

 

Tiffany nodded twice. “Luckily…”

 

 

“It must have been tough, huh?”

 

 

Another nodded from the older girl.

 

 

It was a short pause when Sulli caressed Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

 

“Then, how about you…?” Tiffany’s turn to asked.

 

 

“As I said, I’m fine-“

 

 

“Not that one… Sulli, you know what I mean…”

 

 

Sulli took a deep breath for a while, sighed. “It’s really hard to get rid of him, unnie… really hard.”

 

 

Tiffany kept quiet for the whole Sulli’s blurted of her spoken heart. “I thought, when I’m getting far away from this place, will make my mind in blank… I am really didn’t have any feelings towards him anymore, but… the impact, those scars, still visible…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“It’s still feelings so much hurt inside this…” Sulli touched her chest where her cover heart placed while forced a smile.

 

 

“And, you’re still wanted to go back to China, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter