Chapter 25 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they arrived at the hospital’s parking lot, they immediately went to the told room by Sunny.

 

 

It was one of the most dense mood when all of them in panic. At the end of the corner at the third floor, Soon Shin, Henry, Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica can saw all of Tiffany’s best friends waiting for them outside the ward room.

 

 

“Where is she…?” asked Henry as soon as they’re all met up.

 

 

“She’s inside…” Sunny said, as the other; Henry, Jessica and Soon Shin followed her, but not Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

 

“Dad…” Tiffany called him, when she saw three of them walked into her ward room.

 

 

“What had happened…?” Henry can saw Tiffany’s right hand and left foot had been bandaged.

 

 

“S-sorry… my clumsiness took over my positive thought…” Tiffany said, still playfully smiled to her father.

 

 

“Stupid…!” Jessica scolded her best friend, as she hitting Tiffany’s left shoulder, then crying at her side.

 

 

“Ooouuu… Sooyeonie… mianhae for make you worried…” Tiffany said, hugging shoulder to shoulder and caressing Jessica’s blonde hair.

 

 

“You’re always makes us worried, Miyoung ah… don’t do that again.” Henry told her out loud.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” Tiffany apology again.

 

 

“Y-you didn’t go to see her…?” Yuri asked Taeyeon that just looking at Tiffany’s condition from the outside of the door room.

 

 

“A-ah… urm… later…” Taeyeon took her sit besides Sunny.

 

 

The others can sense those dense between both of Yuri and Taeyeon, because they can saw how weirdly Yuri looking at Taeyeon right now.

 

 

The stares that Yuri gave towards Taeyeon this time differently from what they saw before; disappointed and sad. Everything just mixed up.

 

 

“Yuri ah…” Hyoyeon that stood along with Yuri a bit far away from the others, whispered slowly at Yuri.

 

 

“Y-yeah…?”

 

 

“You’re okay…?”

 

 

“Hmm…” Yuri said, crossed her both arms in front of her chest, waiting for the news for Tiffany’s real condition.

 

 

“I don’t want to interrupt your family’s business, but… I just hope, everything’s gonna be okay for you guys…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Everything’s happened for a reason, Yuri ah…”

 

 

Yuri still hung low her head. Taeyeon that just few meters away from them, stared for a while at the quiet Yuri. She’s really worried at Yuri, but at the same time, thinking about Tiffany as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany kept shut their mouth even though it’s almost half an hour Taeyeon accompanied Tiffany alone inside the ward room, while the others took the decision to leave them first that Tuesday morning.

 

 

Taeyeon knows, Tiffany was being like that because of her clumsiness. Tiffany’s the one who admitted it to Sunny, and Sunny told that to Taeyeon.

 

 

For a moment, they’re stole a glance towards each other. Both still didn’t have the guts to start their conversation.

 

 

When they’re finally had the urge to say their apology, Taeyeon and Tiffany said the same words unison, “I’m sorry-“

 

 

Both were paused due to the awkward atmosphere.

 

 

“Me first…” Taeyeon immediately spoke.

 

 

“G-go on…” Tiffany said, hung back her head.

 

 

“I’m sorry, for just ditched you, that night…” Taeyeon biting her lips, looked to Tiffany’s white blanket of the hospital’s.

 

 

“No, Tae… I’m the one who’s supposed to say sorry to you, because… b-because I didn’t tell you everything, when I already knew the truth before you…”

 

 

Taeyeon purposely took Tiffany’s left hand, and caressed it like signaling to her, it’s not such a big deal for her. “I’m not blaming you, Fany ah… you did the right thing anyway, when you let my father and aunt Min Jung to tell the truth to me, by themselves…”

 

 

Tiffany’s heart beating crazily inside with those familiar warm touched. She tried to pull it off, but the touch though makes her feels so much relieved, and weak at the same time.

 

 

“I don’t want to be such a stupid girl here, when I only choose to put the blame on you for that… you’ve done nothing wrong, Tiffany…” Taeyeon continued again when Tiffany just kept silent.

 

 

Both of them stared at each other.

 

 

“But, why are you so clumsy…?” Taeyeon suddenly spit when they’re just silent for a long seconds, makes Tiffany chuckled with Taeyeon’s dorky side.

 

 

“For your information, I’m such an impatient young lady, that eagerly wanted to know the truth about something that makes me curious…” Tiffany honestly uttered.

 

 

Taeyeon shook her head, as she knocked softly at Tiffany’s head. “You’re already 22… be a hassle-free college girl for god sake…”

 

 

“Y-yah… you’re like my siblings, and other best friends… always knock my head.” Tiffany cutely pouted, as Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s head.

 

 

“Sorry, sorry…” Taeyeon smiled genuinely to her when she stood from her sit and standing very closer towards Tiffany.

 

 

“But, Fany ah… don’t hold back anything from me after this, okay?”

 

 

Tiffany a little bit hesitated to nod to Taeyeon’s words, since there’s a lot of things she’s still hiding from her.

 

 

“I don’t and will not hiding anything from you too… except one thing.” Taeyeon said, whispered to her last words.

 

 

“W-what did you said…?” Tiffany asked, since she heard Taeyeon was mumbling something.

 

 

“N-nothing…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Huh… should I tell her? But, what if, she didn’t have the same feelings with me…?”  Taeyeon’s thought, as she silently took her sit back.

 

 

“Fany ah…”

 

 

“Hm…?”

 

 

“I…” she cleared . “actually… I-I…”

 

 

“Miyoung ah…” Jessica suddenly walked inside Tiffany’s ward room while brought something in her hands.

 

 

She walked in with the others followed at her back.

 

 

“Morning, Tiffany…!” said the others, with also her family members and her best friends.

 

 

“We met them outside, just right after we came back here with your favorite meals…” told Michelle.

 

 

“You’re okay, Miyoung…?” asked Min Jung.

 

 

Tiffany nodded happily with all of them that willingly to visited her that morning, even though she knows, lots of them still busy with their own business.

 

 

“Where’s Yuri, and uncle Soon Shin…?” Tiffany asked.

 

 

“Owh… they’re both on the way to come here… uncle Soon Shin picked up Yuri by himself to visit you here…”Told Sunny, makes Taeyeon shut .

 

 

“Haish, Fany noona really clumsy…” Sun Jong teasingly her, tried to get rid those awkward mood.

 

 

Tiffany pretended crying with Sun Jong teased, then hit softly to Sun Jong’s left shoulder.

 

 

“Can I put a signature to your harden bandage later…?” Junho suddenly spoke, when he saw Tiffany’s right hand and left foot being bandage.

 

 

All of them weirdly looked at him, but he just earning a laugh for his weird willing.

 

 

“Tiffany unnie… get well soon~” said both of Seo Hyun and Yoona, then Yoona put a home-made chocolate that colored with pink and with a big love shape to Tiffany’s lap.

 

 

“Wow… thank you so much…!” Tiffany’s eyes sparkled looking at that pink thing in front of her.

 

 

“Huh… surely you can’t have a great memory with us tomorrow, because you will be keep on confinement due to your condition right now…” told Jessica.

 

 

“Eyy… you girls will be okay without me…”

 

 

“But, I don’t want to leave you alone in here… I heard, this floor is really…” Jessica pretended to be shivered. “…haunted.”

 

 

“Y-yah…! Jung Sooyeon…!” Tiffany that really scared of ghost, screamed with her high voice, makes the others surprised with her scared mood.

 

 

“Jessica… stop scared her…” Sunny, Hyoyeon and Soo Young scolded Jessica, but muffled their laugh.

 

 

“Okay, okay… I’m sorry.” Jessica smirks.

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“But, I’m telling you the truth…”

 

 

“Jessica…!” all of them unison stopped her, makes them laughing spontaneous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon Shin still didn’t say anything to Yuri when he picked up Yuri to go to the hospital that morning.

 

 

He’s the one who asked for Yuri to come there with him, and not with her own car.

 

 

Yuri that just closed tightly , looked outside the window, didn’t want to have an eye contact with Soon Shin, as she’s still didn’t want to forgive her father’s mistake.

 

 

“Is there something that makes you didn’t want to accept her as your stepsister…?” Soon Shin suddenly asked, makes Yuri’s mind in messed, didn’t know what to answer him.

 

 

She’s scared, that maybe Soon Shin will scolded her more than she angry towards Soon Shin when he knows that Yuri stole Taeyeon’s first kiss, and falling so deeper in love towards her.

 

 

“It-it’s not like that…” Yuri said, still didn’t turn her gaze to Soon Shin.

 

 

“I’m sorry, if I’m making you really disappointed with me, Yuri ah…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I love you… and I love Taeyeon as well… I don’t want to be separated with her anymore, not after I know, that my first wife, Do Yeon, already gone…”

 

 

Yuri can saw that Soon Shin’s nails on the steering wheels turned to pale, due to his firm grip onto it.

 

 

“I didn’t put the blame on you completely… in fact, I’m on your side if I knew it from the start. But, when everything is turn out to be like this, it’s just, too late now…”

 

 

“What do you mean, Yuri ah…?”

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes. At least, those things that happened to both of her and Taeyeon already in the past.

 

 

“I fell in love with her, dad…” Yuri straightly looked to her father’s eyes, makes Soon Shin almost break the red light.

 

 

It was a long minute silent, when both of them staring in front of them.

 

 

The sound of Soon Shin’s car engine can be heard clearly. All of the vehicles crossed to the other side in front of them deafening their ears.

 

 

Slowly, Yuri slightly hung her head. Soon Shin really speechless with Yuri’s blurted. He didn’t know what to say to her, when he’s finally know the truth behind Yuri’s anger for their real relationship.

 

 

“I will be happy with our relationship, if I didn’t much falling in love with her…” Yuri continued telling Soon Shin, all out just like a flowing river.

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

Instead of hearing Soon Shin’s anger, Yuri was surprised with Soon Shin’s apologize.

 

 

“If I’m telling you the truth, everything won’t turn out to be like this…” the old man continued again.

 

 

Soon Shin then went to grabbed Yuri’s hand, and holding her hand softly. “I’m sorry, Yuri ah…”

 

 

“It’s okay… because now, I’ve tried to forget about my feelings towards her…” Yuri uttered, replied back the grip of her father’s hand on hers.

 

 

“Maybe, it took a little bit long while, but… I’ll try… no. I-I must do it…” Yuri firmly stated.

 

 

Soon Shin smiled, even though he knows, Yuri didn’t look at him. “Thank you, for your acceptance towards us… towards this relationship.”

 

 

“I don’t know, dad… I don’t know if I ever can forget her… she’s my first love, and she’s my first kiss… she’s the one whom I always looking for whenever she’s not around… but, I will try, to redeem mom’s mistake towards you and Taeyeon…”  Yuri quietly thought. She just forcefully giving an assure smile to her father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just few moment waiting for both of Soon Shin and Yuri, finally they’ve arrived at Tiffany’s ward room, while some of Tiffany and Taeyeon’s best friends already asked for leaving, since they need to prepare everything for their camping tomorrow morning.

 

 

Just left, Min Jung and her children, Taeyeon and Jessica that accompanied Tiffany inside.

 

 

“Sorry, we’re late…” Soon Shin said, closed back the door behind him after he let Yuri came in first.

 

 

“Yeah… traffic jam is …” Yuri said playfully, makes the other a little bit surprised with Soon Shin and Yuri’s sudden closeness, but they’re managed to chuckle.

 

 

Yuri smiled for a while towards Soon Shin, then she went to get Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica and Min Jung’s children that surrounded the bed.

 

 

Min Jung looked for a while at Soon Shin, like asking him what had happened to Yuri’s good mood that morning, as Soon Shin smiled widely as he can, showed off to Min Jung that Yuri already in good term with him.

 

 

Yuri slowly went neared between Taeyeon and Jessica, as both of her hands rested at Taeyeon and Jessica’s shoulders. They’re a little bit weirdly looked to her, but she gave them a warm smile.

 

 

“Get well soon, Fany ah…” Yuri blurted when they’re still looking at Yuri’s new side.

 

 

“T-thank you…” Tiffany said, stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I should thanked to you, Tiffany…” suddenly Yuri opened , when just both of her and Tiffany inside the ward room that two in the evening, since Min Jung and her children went back home, while Taeyeon, Jessica and Soon Shin went out to buy something to fill their stomach.

 

 

“For, what…?”

 

 

“I think, if you’re not presence between me and her, things are getting nuts…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You’re actually already knows about my feelings towards Taeyeon, and, you know that I already know about your feelings towards her too, right?”

 

 

Tiffany couldn’t say anything, but she managed to nod twice, as she hung low her head, too awkward with those blurted from Yuri’s own mouth about the girl that they both liked.

 

 

“I don’t know, how come the fact between all of us could be this, incredible intricate towards each one to another…?”

 

 

“Trust me, I couldn’t believe it at first too…” Tiffany honestly blurted.

 

 

Yuri plainly chuckled. “I know, right?”

 

 

Both of them stared towards each other. It was a silent between them for a few seconds, but suddenly Yuri took Tiffany’s hand, and firmly holding it.

 

 

“Will you loving her, the way I love her like before…? Will you please, take good care of her, just like how much you care towards your own life…? Will you, always be at her side, whenever she needs you, even though sometimes she didn’t ask for it? Will you always, be loyal to her, and telling her all just about the truth? Will you…?” Yuri straightly looked at Tiffany’s eyes, with her so much pleading, that she never thought could do that rather than towards Taeyeon.

 

 

“Yuri ah…” Tiffany holding to Yuri’s hand with both of her hands, as she continued. “I’m not sure if she will be mine, after all what had happened to her… but, no matter what happened, I will always do that, for you… for your father… for her.”

 

 

Yuri in tears silently without going unnoticed by Tiffany.

 

 

“Thank you…” Yuri almost spit the words like a whispered. Her voice clearly sounded cracked. “I know I can count on you, right?”

 

 

“Of course…” Tiffany replied Yuri’s warm smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of Taeyeon and Tiffany’s best friends prepared everything for their camping for tomorrow morning. Everything already in His plan to makes all of their ties of relationship will vibrate for an incredible unknown future to know.

 

 

Each one of them hoping the camping will be proceeded in a smooth way, each day will bring more fun for them. That’s what on their mind. But something mess up will be definitely makes their destiny always be fun to watch out.

 

 

Sunny didn’t know anything about why In Guk stopped from continued his studying. But one thing for sure, she knows that In Guk tried so hard to fulfill his promise to not disturb her life anymore.

 

 

He didn’t know for how long he’s going to live his life without Sunny, his one and only lover. In Guk finally accepted the offer to be managing his father’s company in oversea. Maybe, that’s the best way to get Sunny out from his mind, he thought.

 

 

Sunny still didn’t believe in love, even though Hyomin giving a sign to her in her radio show about the girl that she likes, but Sunny still thought the girl was not her. She didn’t even suspecting it was her all the time that Hyomin talking about.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter