Chapter 36 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye, guys…! Sorry for the late update, because I'm busy with all family gathered at my village. Holiday's started for them, and hell is getting neared to me…

 

I'm like being their babysitter for the whole month for them…!!! Help me…! S.O.S…!!!

 

Good news for YulTae's shipper here (that still, and thank you for continued reading this story), I've made a one-shot story for you guys… check it out -- > Midnight Memory

 

MAMA 2015…!!! Oh my god…!!! Tomorrow night…! Can't wait to watch them...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri couldn’t believe what she had done with the older girl inside her car.

 

 

She just stared blankly to her ceiling of her car, lying together with the other girl on her top at the back sit of her car.

 

 

“What have I done…?” she thought, like she just made a big mistake towards her still unforgettable ultimate crush.

 

 

She felt like just wanted to die and didn’t want to meet again with Taeyeon because what she had done with Jessica at the top of the hill that suitable for a couple.

 

 

Luckily, it’s just them there, without any other couple, since it’s already 1 o’clock in the morning.

 

 

The older girl suddenly stirred on her sleep makes Yuri a little bit edgy. “Hey…” said Jessica with her husky voice as she looked towards Yuri.

 

 

Yuri didn’t say anything, she just giving her a warm smile.

 

 

“Couldn’t sleep…?” Jessica asked.

 

 

“It’s a little bit uncomfortable here.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Sorry…”

 

 

“For what?”

 

 

“I just wanted you so bad, and didn’t think first about our place…”

 

 

“It’s not like we’re going to burn the hill…”

 

 

“But we’re heating your car, Yul…” Jessica said, while blushing.

 

 

“It’s okay…”

 

 

Jessica caressed Yuri’s cheek when she’s using her elbow to take a good look towards Yuri’s face. “I love you, Yuri…”

 

 

Yuri smiled. “I love you too…” she didn’t know why she said that, but she just spit it out when seeing Jessica’s face that pleading for her next words when she said like that to her.

 

 

Yuri had made her decision, to forget about her feelings towards Taeyeon with being together with Jessica. She made her decision to be Jessica’s girlfriend, full time.

 

 

“Jung Jessica…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Will you be my girl…?”

 

 

“Is there any choice?”

 

 

“Yes… this is the best decision… I know I started to like her as well…” Yuri tried to comfort her own heart.

 

 

“Yul…?” Jessica snapped out her thought.

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“Thank you…”

 

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows. “And, that’s for what?”

 

 

“For finally accepted me as your girl…”

 

 

“I know you want me to say that words, right?” Yuri grinned.

 

 

“I’ve been waiting for that sentence since long ago, you know?” Jessica pouted cutely, makes Yuri felt annoyed in a great way.

 

 

“I’m sorry for that, then…”

 

 

Jessica pecked on Yuri’s lips. “It’s okay… because all the waiting moment I had through, finally worth on…”

 

 

“I’m glad you’re all willing to accept me too, Sica… I know I might be not the perfect girlfriend you’ve ever had, but I’m always tried to be the best…”

 

 

“You don’t have to be perfect, because I’m all willing to makes you perfect by let you always stay by my side…”

 

 

Yuri was taken aback with Jessica’s honest words, and that’s makes her a little bit regret for what she had thought just now.

 

 

“What…?” the older girl said when Yuri just looking at her and silent herself.

 

 

“N-nothing…”

 

 

“Nothing…?”

 

 

“You’re just too cheesy…”

 

 

“Just for you, Kwon Yuri… just for my girl.”

 

 

Yuri’s soften her heart, as she slowly leaning closer towards Jessica and giving her a soft kiss while caressing her back.

 

 

Jessica didn’t reject the kissing moment because she’s also enjoyed it, and started back their rough kissing scene just like what they did a moment ago that magically already at the back sit and both fully .

 

 

For being the dominant one since the start, Jessica started grinding her wet core to Yuri’s makes the younger girl also couldn’t stop herself from just let Jessica being her ‘master’ for their make out session.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona didn’t say anything when she’s with her parents and also Seung Gi that accompanied them that early in the morning in the dining table.

 

 

Seung Gi needs to tell them something, but of course not that out of sudden, especially when they’re in front of those delicious food.

 

 

“I’m happy you’re coming this early in the morning, and having your breakfast with us, Seung Gi ah…” Ji Woo softly uttered.

 

 

“Thank you for welcoming me, Mrs. Ji Woo…”

 

 

“Haish… just call me mom…”

 

 

Yoona accidentally spit out back her coffee, surprised with her mother’s ‘joke’.

 

 

“You’re okay, Yoong…?” asked her father.

 

 

“Hmm, yeah… sorry.” Yoona uttered.

 

 

Ji Woo shook her head with her daughter’s behavior, as she just continued her talk with Seung Gi. “Anyway, Seung Gi… how’s your teaching in Yoona’s college…?”

 

 

“Everything was great; those kind other lecturers, collegian… they’re really nice, especially Seo Joo Hyun.”

 

 

This time, Ji Woo’s the next person who’s spit her coffee back from .

 

 

“Owh… sorry.” Ji Woo apology said towards the others.

 

 

“You’re okay, honey…?” Hyun Jin sarcastically asked his wife, because he’s also knew what she had done towards Seo Hyun before.

 

 

“Yeah, of course…”

 

 

Yoona eyeing at Seung Gi with her what-are-you-doing stare. She scared that Seung Gi just spit out something about what they have promise to tell Ji Woo just at that moment.

 

 

Seung Gi acted innocent while shrugged his shoulder.

 

 

“I thought you’re only teaching the third year students…”

 

 

“I am… but I’m just a substitute lecturer for the second year students for this while…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Lots of those lecturers having their holiday, and I think the other senior lecturers just want to bully me…” Seung Gi tried to be joke around, but seems like just only Hyun Jin that got his lame joke.

 

 

Some people just didn’t think it’s the best way to seize the dense situation, and one of them is Im Ji Woo, the snob lady in town.

 

 

“How’s Seo Hyun, Seung Gi ah…?” asked Hyun Jin, when all of them back to silent.

 

 

“Owh, she’s really great… I can’t believe there’s still a bunch of people didn’t like her… I mean, she’s kind, looks pretty, not too snobbish, always helping her other friends… god… if anyone got her, must be so lucky.” Seung Gi glared at Yoona.

 

 

Yoona that realized his stare hung low her head.

 

 

“I know right? I can’t believe it too… I started to like her, and adapted her present here before, but everything just happened so fast…” Hyun Jin rolled his eyes towards his wife. “Right, Ji Woo dear…?”

 

 

“Ah…? Urm, yeah…”

 

 

Yoona really didn’t know what’s her father’s mean, but one thing for sure. She’s suspecting her father that there’s something he knows about what happened to Seo Hyun and Ji Woo.

 

 

She needs someone to back up her not just from the outside people, but also inside that can change Ji Woo’s decision for not accepting Seo Hyun as her girlfriend.

 

 

A moment after they took their breakfast, not before Seung Gi stop Ji Woo from going to her room, Hyun Jin already called him and Yoona to go to the library.

 

 

Both Seung Gi and Yoona a little bit surprised, but they’re still going there for not making Hyun Jin waiting for them.

 

 

Hyun Jin’s the one who’s took a sit just right after they’re entered the room that full of books.

 

 

“Have a sit, guys…” Hyun Jin’s ordered.

 

 

“Is there something you wanna tell us, dad…?”

 

 

“It’s not something that I wanna tell you guys, but something that I wanna ask you guys…” Hyun Jin looked serious, makes them felt nervous with his next words.

 

 

“Tell me, Yoong… what’s your real relationship with Seo Joo Hyun…?”

 

 

That’s enough to makes Yoona and Seung Gi scared of. And of course Yoona’s the most thrilled one.

 

 

“W-what are you-“

 

 

“You know what I mean, Yoong… action speaks louder than words. That’s people always say…”

 

 

“…” Yoona looked for a while towards Seung Gi, and he’s also scared that his secret about knowing the truth about her and Seo Hyun also knowing by Hyun Jin.

 

 

“I even saw you girls kissing once…”

 

 

“Oh, my god… that’s horrible…!” Yoona hung low her head, scared of what will her father give her a lesson.

 

 

“Did you really know about this too, Seung Gi ah…?”

 

 

“U-urm… w-well-”

 

 

“I am really thanked for you, for understanding my daughter’s willing…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

Both of them looked Hyun Jin for a while, surprised.

 

 

“Love, can’t be force… let me tell you something…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Lust is easy, love is hard… and like, is most important…”

 

 

Both of them still shut their mouth. There he go, Im Hyun Jin already started his speech for his daughter, and for his ex-future-son-in-law. A doctor of philosophy started to show off his action.

 

 

“You know, both of you remind me about this one quote, ‘an enduring love made the tree bloom, while friendship shared its flavors’. I am really grateful for knowing you, Seung Gi ah… you help Yoona, as your friend to get Seo Hyun even though you know, your action might just get Ji Woo didn’t like you for being our son-in-law…”

 

 

“H-how’d you know-“

 

 

“Of course I know about all of your guys’ game behind us…” Hyun Jin cut out Seung Gi’s word.

 

 

“Okay, I’m kidding… I have my private spy of course…”

 

 

“Spy…? Inside our college? Did we know him, or her…?” Yoona asked.

 

 

“Don’t be surprised, okay…?”

 

 

Yoona and Seung Gi nodded.

 

 

“And I don’t want you guys to go attack them…”

 

 

“Okay…” the two latter unison said.

 

 

“It’s of course your best friends…”

 

 

“Soo Young unnie, and Jessica unnie…?”

 

 

“And Tiffany…”

 

 

“What the heck…?”

 

 

“And Hyoyeon, Soo Young’s girlfriend of course involved…”

 

 

All of them in silent. Yoona really surprised though when her father didn’t scold her, instead he’s like told her there’s such not a big deal with getting together with the same gender.

 

 

“You really love her, Yoong…?” asked Hyun Jin out of sudden.

 

 

Yoona didn’t spit anything, but she nodded meekly.

 

 

“I don’t wanna say this, and I don’t have any intention to break your heart or something…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“But, this kind of relationship, still didn’t tolerate and endure for a long moment…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“This relationship might not be accepted in people’s eyes, especially in our country that didn’t deliberate for people like you… I won’t stop you from loving her, but I hope, that love that you gave to her, and her love that you got from her, should be permanent for your mother always believe that you can be happy with your own choice…”

 

 

Seung Gi looked towards Yoona that kept silent and hung low her head.

 

 

“But I believe,”

 

 

Yoona straightly stared at her father. Her eyes looked so much like a pleading one.

 

 

“You girls completing towards each other presence…”

 

 

The younger girl smiled enthusiastically with her father’s words, makes her eyes in tears, and immediately approaching him as she giving him a warm hug.

 

 

“Let me talk to your mother, slowly but clearly, okay?” Hyun Jin told between their hug.

 

 

“You will…?”

 

 

“Of course, honey… I won’t let your happiness being controlled all the time by your mom, and of course by me.”

 

 

“Thank you so much, dad…”

 

 

Hyun Jin looked for a while towards Seung Gi, and both of them smiled and hopefully everything just went on smooth.

 

 

They’re also hoping that Ji Woo will soften her heart for accepting both Yoona and Seo Hyun to be together.

 

 

But they didn’t know at all, that there’s someone was hearing their whole conversation from the outside of the room.

 

 

Slowly, Ji Woo took her steps further from the library, and immediately entered her own room. She rested for a while her to the edge of the bed.

 

 

She didn’t know why out of sudden her heart softened with all what she’d heard from both of her husband and daughter. But something of course that stopped her from just blurted and agreed with them; her pride.

 

 

She’s scared of what people will say to her family if they know that their daughter was being together with the same gender, and not through their own choice for that special relationship.

 

 

She fidgeted her fingers, didn’t know what to do.

 

 

If she accepted and support for both of Seo Hyun and Yoona’s relationship, she will definitely loved by her husband and of course Yoona, and they will living inside that house back. But if she didn’t, everyone will continue kneel on her knee because of her wealth that she’s always praised on.

 

 

“Owh, hey there…” suddenly someone snapped her thought, makes her a startled, after more than five minutes she’s inside the room alone, but luckily she shows her back to the latter.

 

 

“Seobang ah…”

 

 

“The maids ask you, for what kind of dessert you wanna serve for the guest for tonight…” Hyun Jin didn’t approaching his wife, instead he went to the cupboard, preparing for their night party.

 

 

“Urm, well… I will go to the kitchen now…”

 

 

“Okay…” Hyun Jin said, didn’t looking to his wife, as he busying himself with his outfits.

 

 

When Ji Woo already went out from their room, Hyun Jin sighed and exhaled a relieved breathe out from his miserable lungs.

 

 

Ji Woo went to the kitchen, and heard a chaos there.

 

 

“Morning, aunt Ji Woo…!” said Sulli.

 

 

“Owh, Sulli ah…” Ji Woo was really surprised with Sulli’s presence inside her house.

 

 

Sulli actually one of Yoona’s best friend that she’s really like, other than Tiffany because how lively that girl is for her. But Yoona’s other best friend, she’s a little bit didn’t like, because of their family’s background.

 

 

Sulli went to approaching Ji Woo, and hug the woman for a long second, as she looked for a while towards Yoona’s mother. “Wow… you’re still looked young since the last time I was here.”

 

 

“A-aish, this girl…” Ji Woo blushed, while tucked her hair to the back of her ear.

 

 

“Morning, aunt…” said Soo Young, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Hyomin politely bowed to her.

 

 

Ji Woo changed her expression. It’s not because she’s suddenly saw their faces and immediately hates them, but something inside her that she felt regret.

 

 

They were nice to her, but she just treated them like they were nothing compared to her daughter, that they shouldn’t befriend with her, because she came from a well known family.

 

 

“How’s your day, girls…?” Ji Woo asked them softly, makes them a little bit weirdly looking at her.

 

 

“Nothing’s bad, luckily…” Sulli’s the one who answered her.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter