Chapter 32 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re so cute…” Tiffany compliment of how cute Taeyeon when she’s still about a year older.

 

 

Taeyeon just gave Tiffany her shy smile, and take a look another page of the album that she kept inside the old box from Yuri’s apartment.

 

 

“You know, your mom really took care of you very well, and you’re inherited a lot of kind thing from her…” Henry interrupted.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while towards her, as she’s giving him a thank smile, that could melt anyone’s heart.

 

 

“I’m so thankful that I have this girl present in my life, and took care of my first wife very well… very well indeed…” Soon Shin said.

 

 

“I don’t know… I’m just too busy with my job almost all the time, and I can’t take care of her every day…” Taeyeon looked a little bit emotional, but then Tiffany caressed softly to Taeyeon’s arm since both of them sitting side by side, while Tiffany hugged the older girl from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

“Surely she’s really thankful for your kindness, TaeTae…” Tiffany comforted her.

 

 

Taeyeon nodded meekly, as they looked again to the other album.

 

 

Suddenly, Soon Shin’s phone ringing, and the unknown ID called him. For a moment, he sighed over the number, but then he picked up. “Hello…?”

 

 

“Hello…? Is this Mr. Kwon Soon Shin…?”

 

 

“Yes…? Who is this…?”

 

 

“I’m Kim Bum, one of your daughter’s collegian. Your daughter is Kwon Yuri, isn’t it…?”

 

 

“Y-yeah…” Soon Shin a little bit uneasy with that sudden call. “Is there something happened to my daughter…?”

 

 

The other trio that just take a look to the album, then payed attention towards Soon Shin when they sense something’s wrong with how serious and afraid mood on his face.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Mr Soon Shin, but your daughter was lost inside the jungle…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“Right now, we’re already started the mission here with the help from the police and guidance inside this jungle to searching for your daughter, and her friend, Jung Jessica…”

 

 

“W-what had happened actually…?”

 

 

“We’re still didn’t know what had happened, but some of her friends believe that it might be because someone put a revenge on her…”

 

 

“Where are you guys now…?”

 

 

“At the Omit Mountain, about 30 miles from Seoul…”

 

 

“I’ll be coming there…”

 

 

“Okay then…”

 

 

Soon Shin immediately put down his phone as Taeyeon asked him. “What is it, dad…?”

 

 

“Yuri…”

 

 

“What’s wrong with her…?” Taeyeon also immersed with his worried feelings, makes Tiffany eyeing her, but she just kept inside because she didn’t want Taeyeon to felt annoyed with her jealousy feelings.

 

 

“She was reported lost at the jungle that they were having a camping there…”

 

 

“What…? W-we should go there now…”

 

 

“No, no… it’s okay. I will go there by myself.”

 

 

“But-“

 

 

“Don’t worry… I will inform you guys when I got there, okay?”

 

 

“You sure you’ll be fine…?” asked Henry.

 

 

“Pretty sure… I have to go now, okay?” Soon Shin said but didn’t wait for the other’s answer, as he straightly went to Taeyeon’s main entrance of her apartment then took his jacket as she slip away from the apartment building to the parking lot.

 

 

He’s really afraid for what will happen towards Yuri.

 

 

He just drove his car that over that dark night and immediately locked his destination to the camp site.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri slowly walked to the hiking house when she’s pretty sure that the man already brought Jessica along inside the house, as she firmly grip her weapon on her left hand.

 

 

Even though her jaws still hurting and bleeding, she’s still thinking of Jessica’s safeties. She didn’t want anything bad happened towards Jessica because she cares about her.

 

 

Jessica kept mum but the clothes that closed couldn’t be heard clearly by the man.

 

 

Yuri hiding at one of the corner that wrecked wall, as she take a look for a while towards Jessica to make sure that if she’s still okay.

 

 

Yuri couldn’t do anything for now, because the man that kidnapped Jessica was not her opponent. He had a good structure body, with a big muscles on his arms just like his thigh, and he’s much stronger than her.

 

 

But then his phone ringing as he stood back. He was talking with what Yuri thought was his boss.

 

 

“I’m already here with her…” he took his beer bottle at the table where he left before he decided to came to their camp site to take Jessica away from there.

 

 

The man suddenly turned his expression into an anger face as he smashed the glass bottle into the floor, as its scattered around the floor, almost hitted Jessica.

 

 

“I need that money first, then you will get her…!”

 

 

Yuri noticed how Jessica take a look at the scattered glass, then when the man didn’t noticed from what Jessica wanted to do, she’s immediately took the big piece of glass then she’s hiding it to her back.

 

 

“Great job, Sica…”  Yuri’s thought. She’s still compliment Jessica even though she knows the older girl really scared right now, but still managed to think rationally.

 

 

“Then, I want to take away your jeep as well…” the man continued back his conversation.

 

 

“I will wait here…” for a while, he looked to the phone screen while cursing the lifeless thing as he facing back towards Jessica just right after he put his phone back to his jacket’s pocket.

 

 

“I’m sorry if I’m hurting you, princess…” suddenly the man that Yuri really didn’t recognized at all, squatted in front of Jessica.

 

 

He softly caressed Jessica’s cheek, but then Jessica tried to avoided the man’s touched with moving her head to the sideward.

 

 

“But, I must do it anyway, since your boyfriend really wants you back to his arms…” he tried again with grabbed Jessica’s hair, and slowly leaning closer towards Jessica.

 

 

Just as about Yuri wanted to get her action, the man already stopped by someone else.

 

 

“What are you doing…?!” Leeteuk yelled out loud from the main entrance with brought a black briefcase on his left hand.

 

 

The man stood from his squatted, as he approaching Leeteuk while looking to the briefcase. “Just want a little fun in this damn place, boss…”

 

 

“No one can touch her, except me…” Leeteuk shouted out loud onto his face, as he throwed the briefcase towards the man.

 

 

“Get out from here…”

 

 

Since the man already got what he wants, he got out from the house as he took Leeteuk’s jeep without his permission.

 

 

Leeteuk was really angry with the man’s action. “You …! That’s mine…!”

 

 

Yuri looked again towards Jessica, and she knows that Jessica still trying to cut off the rope that tied up her both wrists.

 

 

Yuri then can hear quite clearly from Leeteuk’s mouth. “Now how am I going out from here without that jeep…? That stupid …”

 

 

He then went to get Jessica that eagerly tried to escape. “Jessica…” he took off the clothes that covered Jessica’s mouth.

 

 

“Are you okay…?”

 

 

“You’re crazy…! Let go of me…!”

 

 

“Jessica… I did this because I love you… why you choose her, rather than me…? I can make you happy, Jess…” Leeteuk induced Jessica while caressed her cheeks.

 

 

“I don’t love you anymore, oppa… I know what happened to you before, and I don’t want to be with you…! You’re crazy…!”

 

 

Leeteuk really didn’t like people called him crazy, as he yelled out loud on Jessica’s face. “I’m not…! I’m not crazy…!” he gave Jessica a hard slap on her right face, makes her laying to the ground.

 

 

“You don’t know what happened to me…! You don’t know anything…!” Leeteuk grabbed Jessica’s hair roughly and makes her groaned in pain then took her sit back.

 

 

“Everyone wants to just leave me behind… I did all this, because I don’t want you’re the one who leave me…!”

 

 

Not before Leeteuk give Jessica another slap, Yuri bravely walked out from her hiding place then face to face with Leeteuk. “Stop it, oppa…!”

 

 

Leeteuk slowly stood from his sit, while giving Yuri a stare that really makes her shivered all of her body. “I thought you’re dead…”

 

 

Jessica on the other hand, couldn’t believe that Yuri standing in front of her, and she’s somehow felt relieved that Yuri willing to came here just to save her.

 

 

“Let go of her, oppa… you’re hurting her…”

 

 

“No…! No, I can’t… she’s my everything now…”

 

 

“I know you love her… but you can’t do this to her.” Yuri tried to convinced the man in front of her that she’s really thought already turn to crazy man.

 

 

“Yeah… I love her, so much…” Leeteuk said with his sad face, but then he turned his face into an anger one with staring again towards Yuri. “But you… you came to her life, and makes her didn’t love me anymore…”

 

 

Out of sudden, Leeteuk took something from his jean’s pocket, and it was a jack-knife, then he spit again. “I really hate you, Kwon Yuri… what I’ve started tonight, must be ended… and that’s including,”

 

 

He pointed the knife in front of Yuri. “…kill you.”

 

 

When Leeteuk approaching Yuri and tried to stab her with his knife, Jessica that managed to released from being tied up, she took the hard stick that the man just leaving beside her then hit hardly to Leeteuk’s head, makes him collapsed in the middle of her and Yuri and groaned in pain.

 

 

Yuri took the chance with grabbed Jessica’s hand and ran away from the house, leaving Leeteuk alone inside of the abandon house with his injury’s head.

 

 

“Jessica…!”

 

 

Both of them heard Leeteuk called out loud her name, makes her didn’t even stop running more deeply inside the jungle. She didn’t like to running, but this is another thing that she needs to break one of her unusual habit.

 

 

Since their surrounding just full of trees and bushes everywhere, Leeteuk’s loud voice still can be heard even though both of the helpless girls already running far enough from Leeteuk’s view. “You will never escape from me…! I will find both of you…!”

 

 

Now, he’s cursing again towards the man that he hired for leaving with his jeep.

 

 

Yuri and Jessica just kept running and running more deeply inside the unknown jungle for them, as long as they were far away from Leeteuk. They didn’t even know which of their way to running further, but Jessica’s foot just kept moving and Yuri needs to follow her anywhere they can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tae…?” Tiffany softly called the older girl that leaning to the banister out of the balcony of Taeyeon’s apartment. She leaned the hot cappuccino in front of Taeyeon, as Taeyeon sadly smiled towards Tiffany then took the cup from Tiffany’s hand.

 

 

 “Thanks…” she uttered. “You shouldn’t come outside here, Fany ah… even though your feet already healed, but your hand still needs to rest…”

 

 

“I’m fine, TaeTae…” Tiffany giving the older girl an assuring smile, as she standing beside her, not too close, not too far from each other.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter