Chapter 10 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During their breakfast time, the atmosphere seems so pressured, with Yuri’s serious face, and Taeyeon’s quite side, adding with Tiffany’s group that kept on staring at them weirdly, also noticed of how pressured they are. Yuri just ate her meal with such a silent. No one of them having even a small talk, and that’s included the choding Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Yuri ah…” Sunny bravery herself to finally called Yuri. “Is there something wrong…?”

 

 

“Nothing.” She coldly answered.

 

 

“You’re just lying to us, unnie… Remember what you’ve promised before…? No secret between us, even if it’s as small as nothing we doesn’t need to know…” Seo Hyun added.

 

 

“I’m just fine… no worry.” Yuri then giving them the most faked assure smile they’ve ever seen.

 

 

“Can we talk after this?” Taeyeon blurtered, hung low her head, playing the bacon with the fork.

 

 

“I don’t have anything to—“

 

 

“Please, Yul… with your weird behavior towards me since this early morning, everyone can guess, I have something did wrong towards you… I am, your problem. Isn’t it?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Both of them staring towards each other, over the table. The other trio a little bit dense with their staring contest; Yuri looking at Taeyeon, like there’s almost a laser coming out from her eyes, while Taeyeon looking at Yuri, with her warm stare, almost melted Yuri’s.

 

 

“Okay, you two… Seems like you girls need to have your leisure time after this. Just, finish your talk without a fight, okay?” Sunny ordered, like the oldest among them, and at the same time worried for the two latter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just tell me, what’s wrong now, Yuri ah…?” Taeyeon immediately started their conversation just right after they took a suitable distance at the deck without taking a sit at the long chair neared them.

 

 

It’s already nine in the morning, but luckily some of the passengers, really not in mood to be outside of the deck now, since it’s such a hot morning at the middle of the ocean.

 

 

“You sure you don’t know?” Yuri asked her back.

 

 

“I’m not going to ask you then, if I know what’s wrong…”

 

 

“She… this all happened because of her…”

 

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, “Who do you mean?”

 

 

“Tiffany… I really, really hate her…” Yuri finally admitted it.

 

 

“What is wrong with you, Yul? She’s one of your friend. She’s nice though…”

 

 

“She’s nice with me, cause she have another intention to be with me…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She wants to take you, from me…”

 

 

Taeyeon’s eyes wide opened, she’s really surprised with how serious and honestly Yuri was that moment.

 

 

“W-what are you—“

 

 

“I love you, Taeyeon…” Yuri said, almost like a whisper, but enough to make Taeyeon heard her voice, moreover the 143 words.

 

 

The words that Taeyeon ever heard only from her late mother. Only from her that she ever heard, no one else. And now, it’s added another person, with someone she thought she will barely just said those words for their friendship.

 

 

“…” Taeyeon’s jaw dropped, completely shocked. Her face is all purple and she can barely talk.

 

 

“Is this what a heart attack felts like?” Taeyeon asked herself inside her mind.

 

 

“I love you, so much Kim Taeyeon.” she echoed.

 

 

Taeyeon took a step backward, barely can’t felt her legs, but Yuri holding her hand to make Taeyeon closer to her back.

 

 

“I don’t know since when I started to felt like this… when you’re moving away from our hometown that long lost years between us, I honestly missing you so much, more than I thought. I tried to find you, but I found you nowhere… I missed everything about you since then. When I thought, that you seems like didn’t want our help at all, I tried to forget about you, about our moment being together back then. But I can’t… I am weak when someone just mentioned your name.”

 

 

Taeyeon hung low her head. She didn’t know what to say. She’s so confused right now. For the first time, she’s having a complicated thought. To be truth, she’s actually also felt something whenever she met eyes with Yuri. But she’s having more than she thought she won’t felt the same towards Yuri, with Tiffany.

 

 

This already called as loving two persons in the same time for her.

 

 

“Tell me, Tae… tell me, what do you thought, when you’re in my side, whenever you’re around with me?”

 

 

“I-I… I don’t know… I really, don’t know…” Taeyeon shrugged, as her eyes getting tears.

 

 

“Tae… I can’t defeat my own willing.”

 

 

“Please understand me, Yuri… Please tried to understand me when you’re in my shoes…”

 

 

Taeyeon was biting her bottom lips so hard, she’s tried to not to make a sound when she’s already in the midst of her crying moment.

 

 

Just as about Taeyeon wanted to go away from Yuri’s view, Yuri grabbed tightly Taeyeon’s wrist, as she pulled her harder, then kissed Taeyeon in the lips.

 

 

That almost same moment also, the G4; Tiffany, Jessica, Soo Young and Yoona on their way to the deck.

 

 

As they took their path and walked to the front deck, there they saw, a beautiful and romance scene for some people who saw them, but a damn hurting scene for Tiffany, even for Jessica, on that TaeRi kissing moment.

 

 

It was such a weird silent among four of them. Jessica and Tiffany’s eyes and heart becoming more hurting, as few drops of tears started to drowning them, then Tiffany immediately went back to their room, as the other three remained there.

 

 

Slowly Yuri’s the one who pulled away from their kissing scene, as she took a good view to looked at Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon didn’t pulled from her for that beautiful seconds of their kissing scene, cause she was so stunned with Yuri’s action towards her.

 

 

Yuri caressing Taeyeon’s cheek, then she echoed again, “I love you so much, Tae…”

 

 

Taeyeon pulled away from Yuri who’s hugging her waist with one hand while her other hand caressing her cheek, she lowered her head, didn’t want to stared any longer with Yuri’s pleading eyes, “I’m sorry… give me a time for this. For all of this…”

 

 

Since she walked while lowered her head, she didn’t noticed there’s Tiffany’s other best friends neared the entrance of the deck. She then just walked away from the deck, and she immediately straight to the freshroom, where she can stayed there for a while, without any one of her best friends surounding her.

 

 

Yuri didn’t stop her, she know she’s too rushed for all of this after what happened to Taeyeon these past days. At least, she can breathe out a relieved breath when all inside her finally knowing by Taeyeon herself.

 

 

Yuri leaning to the handrail, closed her eyes for thinking of how she’s going to facing with Taeyeon again.

 

 

Suddenly, her shoulder patted by someone.

 

 

Yuri thought it was Taeyeon who came back, but it’s not her.

 

 

“Jessica?”

 

 

“You really love her, Kim Taeyeon…?” Jessica asked all of a sudden.

 

 

“… I am.” Yuri blurtered out, even though she didn’t know how come Jessica suddenly asked about it. But she just needs Jessica to know about her feelings towards her own best friend, so Jessica will tell Tiffany about this. So Tiffany will stop disturbing Taeyeon.

 

 

Then, Yuri can saw Jessica was crying.

 

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

 

“Cause I’m hurting inside…”

 

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows, didn’t know what she mean with it, as Jessica took herself away, leaving Yuri behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon took her sit quietly with the others inside their room.

 

 

“So…?” asked Sunny, wanted to know their progression so far.

 

 

In a moment, Yuri came in with her unpredictable expression for the others to read, while Taeyeon hung low her head, embarrassed and still shocked with the incident few moments ago.

 

 

“We’re good…” Taeyeon answered.

 

 

“Is it true, Yul…?” asked Hyoyeon this time, straightly looking at her, as well as the others.

 

 

“Y-yeah…” Yuri forcefully smiled. “We’re good.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the other group room, there was a completely silent. All of them just sitting at their own bed, without spit anything from their mouth just right after the scene that they just saw.

 

 

“Things like didn’t in my side, huh?” suddenly Tiffany blurtered, while still drowning with her tears, added a mocking laugh for herself at the end.

 

 

“You’re just late a time, Fany ah…” Soo Young tried to comfort her.

 

 

“Pretty obvious, I guess…” Tiffany replied back, forcing a smile. Then, she softly called the other person who’s under pressure. “Jessi…”

 

 

“Hmm…?” Jessica humming as she wiped her cheeks with both of her hands.

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

Jessica looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows, she was confused with Tiffany’s apology words. As if Tiffany had nothing to apologize for.

 

 

“What for…?”

 

 

“If I didn’t know Yuri, if we all didn’t met them, this things won’t be happened, and make you sad about her…”

 

 

“There’s nothing you can do with your future, Tiff… things are happening right now. It’s okay… I don’t want this matter to be the reason both of us in arguing…” Jessica softly spoke, as she stood from her sit, and hug Tiffany from shoulder to shoulder, comforting her as well.

 

 

Tiffany smiled widely hearing that from Jessica’s own mouth.

 

 

When both of Tiffany and Jessica comforting towards each other, while Soo Young just looked towards them at the side, Yoona silently took out her phone, then messaging with Seo Hyun.

 

 

To: Seo Hyun

From: Yoona

{ Joo Hyunie… Can we meet? }

 

 

It’s just took few seconds for finally Seo Hyun replied her message.

 

 

To: Yoona

From: Seo Hyun

{ I’m on my way… We’ll meet at the usual place, okay Yoong? }

 

 

To: Seo Hyun

From: Yoona

{ Okay, babe… }

 

 

When both of them silently walked out from the room, and met up at the deck, they’re silent at their sit first.

 

 

Yoona who really frustrated because of her both bestie that in miserable because of the girl they crush; kissing towards each other, wanted to know about them. “Joo Hyunie…”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“Is it true, that both of Yuri and Taeyeon, likes towards each other?”

 

 

“H-how come you heard about that…?”

 

 

“When both of them having their kissing scene, that’s the same moment we saw them when we’re walked to the front deck… Sica unnie and Fany unnie really in messed because of them.” Yoona lowered her head, remembered of how their faces, really shocked.

 

 

“Both of them likes both of my friends…?”

 

 

“Yes… Sica unnie likes Yuri unnie, and Fany unnie likes Taeyeon unnie…”

 

 

“But, how come we didn’t know that they’re both kissing…?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter