Chapter 23 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You think she’s okay…?” asked Sunny asked Hyoyeon.

 

 

“I don’t know as well… I’m really worried about her. None of my messages she had replied, and not even once picked up my call…” Hyoyeon reported.

 

 

“Should we go to her apartment house this night, unnie…?” Seo Hyun suggested.

 

 

“What if she’s oust us…?” said Sunny, unconfident with the suggestion.

 

 

“At least, we’re try…” Hyoyeon a little bit agreed.

 

 

Sunny and the gang’s symposium didn’t even interrupted by Tiffany and the gang. They just heard their conversation, because they’re still not brave enough to giving their suggestion and interrupting their gang’s business.

 

 

“How about you girls…? Any suggestion…?” said Hyoyeon to Tiffany, Soo Young, Jessica and Yoona that continued munching their food during five more minutes before class started.

 

 

“Sorry… We didn’t have any-“

 

 

Not before Tiffany finished her words, someone that they didn’t expected cut her. “Hye, girls…”

 

 

All of them harmonized looking to the same direction. “Kwon Yuri…?!” they said with their different tones, like a bunch of chorister.

 

 

Yuri took her sit besides Sunny, but all of them still looked at her weirdly. They can saw her eyes that swollen, and her fingers that swathe in a small bandage.

 

 

“Sorry, traffic jam, that’s why I’m a little bit late…” she’s forcing a smile for them.

 

 

Silent. Everyone bob their heads, couldn’t makes eye contact with her.

 

 

Tiffany’s the most brave among all of them, when she’s looked at Yuri that tried to hide her expression with giving her a fake smile. “What’s wrong with you girls…?” she asked.

 

 

“Y-you’re okay, Yuri…?” asked Tiffany.

 

 

Yuri slowly hung low her head, still with those smile. “Of course I am…”

 

 

All of them couldn’t say anything. All of them worried with her, especially Jessica.

 

 

Yuri chuckled. “Even if I’m not, I’ll try to be okay…”

 

 

Seems like they can’t even say a thing towards Yuri. They just hearing her spoken heart.

 

 

“Remember what you’ve told me, Sunny…?” Yuri called her, as Sunny looked to her with her sympathy’s stare. Yuri kept on smiling.

 

 

“When things getting hard for me, just pretend that I had moved on and pretend to be the strongest person in this world… because at the end, being strong is the only choice that we have…”

 

 

“Y-Yuri ah…” Sunny said, she’s whispered, due to her sadness along with Yuri’s condition right now.

 

 

“It’s okay, girls… it’s okay.”

 

 

The bell rang, but all of them except Yuri still freeze like a statue on their sits. “Come on, we better go to the class…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s their gym class for Monday morning, and Jessica needs to use this chance to talk with Yuri, to help her best friend, Sunny comforting Yuri.

 

 

The sports ground at the back of the main building of the college really wide for the collegian, but all of them got a chance to do what they want to do, since their teacher for the gym class is busy for preparing the last big activity for the last year seniors.

 

 

Some of them playing basketball just beside that green field, while some of them sitting at every corner of the field that had a tree for them to settle down their .

 

 

Jessica saw Yuri sitting underneath the tree while reading her favorite fiction book, then she’s approaching her with something that she brought for her.

 

 

“Miss Kwon Banjang…” Jessica said, putting both of her hands at her back, smiling authentically at her.

 

 

“O-Owh… Jessica…” Yuri closed her book, as she straightening her back. “What is it…?”

 

 

Jessica went to sitting beside Yuri, expel something from her jog pants’ pocket.

 

 

She then took Yuri’s both hands that imprecision bandage by Yuri herself, as Jessica placed Yuri’s hands into her lap, makes Yuri surprised with her action.

 

 

“I heard about, what happened to you…” Jessica didn’t met Yuri’s eyes that still shocked with her action.

 

 

Jessica slowly opened all the bandages and changed it to her Hello Kitty’s cute plaster to bandage Yuri injury’s fingers with full of carefulness and slowly.

 

 

“I don’t want anything bad happen to you, Yuri…” Jessica kept continued talked to Yuri, to makes her didn’t feels awkward when she’s out of sudden took care of her.

 

 

After a while, she’s finished bandage all Yuri’s injury’s fingers.

 

 

“T-thanks…”

 

 

“Not a big problem…”

 

 

Both of them stared towards each other. Jessica might be evil or something for thinking bad right now, when she’s also knows the truth about Yuri’s relationship with Taeyeon, and wanted to took the chance to get Yuri for herself. But, she never forced Yuri to accept her just like that.

 

 

She knows that Yuri still trauma and distress with what happened this lately.

 

 

But, because of Yuri, she’s willing to wait for her as long as she can.

 

 

“Jess…! Come on, play with us…” Seung Yeon called her. “We’re not having enough team members to play there, netball…”

 

 

“Okay…” Jessica looked at Yuri. “You want to play with us, Yul…?”

 

 

Yuri shook her head. “N-no, thanks…”

 

 

“Okay then…” Jessica stood from her sit, as she’s leaving Yuri from her place. But, before she’s going to join the others, she took her chance to spit something to Yuri. “Kwon Banjang…”

 

 

“Y-yes…?” Yuri a little bit embarrassed when Jessica caught her still stared at her.

 

 

“I need your help…”

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

“Meet me after class this evening…”

 

 

“O-okay…”

 

 

“I’ll wait for you at the parking lot, okay? Bye!” Jessica said, then just leaving the blank Yuri.

 

 

Yuri stunned for a while, then she snapped her thought, as she continued back reading her book. But for a while, she was distracted with Jessica’s cute plaster that she gave her just now.

 

 

Her eyes suddenly wandered at the field, searching for Jessica’s figure. There she saw, played really well with her not too short legs. Yuri felt something inside her when she saw Jessica’s smiles.

 

 

She tried to snap her stare, but she can’t. If Taeyeon not for her, is Jessica apt for her? But, now, she didn’t believe in love anymore. She didn’t even ready to give her love to anybody yet. Yuri still trauma for what had happened to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon still busying herself inside her office room with drawing her first picture on her first working day. She’s finished drawing a small wood cabin in the middle of a very wide land, as she took the oil of color to makes the picture a little bit blooming.

 

 

She added the shining of the sunlight towards the small cabin with a perfect flourishing.

 

 

She’s putting too much a lot of effort for her first drawing as a professional painter for her father, until she didn’t even noticed there’s someone walked slowly behind her.

 

 

Taeyeon’s magical touch towards the empty white paper moment ago, just really makes Siwon really impressed with his junior.

 

 

Siwon waiting patiently towards the hardworking Kim Taeyeon in front of him, and it’s worth for him, when finally Taeyeon wrote her popular initials at the edge of the drawing down at the bottom, KTY.

 

 

“You want me to call the frame-maker for your picture…?” Siwon finally spoke to her when he’s very sure Taeyeon didn’t surprise with his called then messed up her drawing.

 

 

“Siwon oppa… oh god…” Taeyeon said, surprised while caressed her chest.

 

 

Siwon smiled at her.

 

 

“Urm, well… it’s okay. This is just, urm… to training my hand a little bit…” Taeyeon said, putting down her things inside it’s place back.

 

 

“You’re okay now…?” Siwon that still worried about Taeyeon, immediately asked her.

 

 

Taeyeon faced her back towards Siwon. She didn’t want Siwon see her expression right now.

 

 

“Leo, Tiffany’s brother already told me about everything… so do with Mr Soon Shin… y-your father…”

 

 

“We’re okay… nothing bad happened, luckily…” Taeyeon said, adding a chuckle.

 

 

“You’re lying…”

 

 

Siwon’s words just makes Taeyeon looked at him straightly. “W-what do you-“

 

 

“There were a lot of problems I can saw on your face, Taeyeon…” Siwon come neared to her.

 

 

Taeyeon wanted to step backward, but behind her is already the big rack of her things.

 

 

Siwon then raised his right hand, as he touched Taeyeon’s forehead with his forefinger a while. “It’s all written in here, Kim Taeyeon…”

 

 

“Huh…?” Taeyeon really in puzzle because of Siwon’s words.

 

 

Siwon pulled his hand back, leaning backward from the blank Taeyeon. “Let me be honest, with you…”

 

 

The younger girl lowered her head.

 

 

“I like you… a lot.”

 

 

Taeyeon actually can guess what Siwon wanted to tell her, but she didn’t expecting too much from him, because she’s actually didn’t felt anything towards him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter