Chapter 45 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany couldn’t concentrate on her class since this morning. Something inside her that she’s really felt so much uneasy.

 

 

Even though her sister’s voice echoed through her class, but nothing can beat her mind that wandered around and just thought about Taeyeon.

 

 

It’s already three days since their broke up, but Taeyeon nor her didn’t want to meet towards each other.

 

 

Couple days ago, Chorong out of sudden come to her house, and explained everything about what had happened towards her and Taeyeon.

 

 

And of course Tiffany at first didn’t want to meet her, even dissipated her from her house, but luckily, with the help from Tiffany’s friends, both of them discussing about everything, slowly and clearly without involving flying fist.

 

 

All Tiffany needs right now, is just her braveness to face again with Taeyeon, so do with the older girl.

 

 

“…Fany?”

 

 

Someone’s calling Tiffany, but she’s still staring at the lifeless thing in front of her, pencil and books.

 

 

“Miyoung ah…”

 

 

“Yah, Tiff…” called one of her collegian that sitting one line with her, Eunhyuk.

 

 

“Y-yeah…?”

 

 

“Are you okay, Miyoung ah…? Your face really looked so pale…” Michelle uttered.

 

 

Yuri also turned her head to look for a while towards Tiffany, so do with Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Y-yeah… I’m fine, unnie…” she forced a smile. “No worry…”

 

 

Michelle stared for a while to her dongsaeng, shook her head, as she just kept continued her lesson a while ago. “Okay, we continue back our lesson… so…”

 

 

But Yuri and Hyoyeon looked towards each other for a while. And they know, they need – indeed – to once again meet with Taeyeon since they’re also didn’t meet Taeyeon the days after that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tiff, you wanna join us to have lunch together after class this day…?” Jessica invited her during their recess time.

 

 

“No… I have lots of assignment to finish up…” Tiffany murmured, still staring to her book.

 

 

“Fany ah…” Yuri suddenly interrupted.

 

 

She’s now having her doubt whether to tell Tiffany about Taeyeon, or not.

 

 

“What…?” Tiffany asked.

 

 

“You should go meet with Taeyeon…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You’re already know she didn’t do anything about your girls problem…”

 

 

“It is, unnie… for this moment, go have a talk with her…” Yoona uttered.

 

 

“But,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…what if, she’s the one who didn’t want to meet me this time…?”

 

 

“She’ll not gonna do that to you, Fany…” Sunny said, tried to vanish those thought from Tiffany’s mind. “You know how much she loves you… you’re already heard the whole story from Seungri, even from Chorong…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“You need to go meet her, Fany ah… before,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Before what, Yuri…?”

 

 

“Before, it’s too late…”

 

 

Everyone now looked towards Yuri that suddenly hung low her head.

 

 

“What do you mean, Yul…?” asked Jessica for Tiffany.

 

 

“If you wanna know the whole things, go meet her…” Yuri emphasised. She didn’t want to tell Tiffany, unless Taeyeon’s the one who told her by herself.

 

 

Yuri really didn’t want to be their mediator, especially for this kind of problem.

 

 

Tiffany looked for a while towards the others. They’re just kept silent, and let Tiffany makes her own decision without anyone tried to stop her or something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon drawing a beautiful and perfect jaw line of Tiffany’s on her white paper. She’s really missing her a lot.

 

 

But when Tiffany blurted hurtful words to her, she’s now realize, that both of them need to focus on their own career for a while.

 

 

She’s right anyway, she thought. Tiffany’s right. Maybe, when things getting better for both of them, she’ll made a decision whether to continue their relationship or not.

 

 

She needs to back away from Tiffany for this moment, because she didn’t want Tiffany to just thinking about their problem rather than her own study.

 

 

This is her final semester, and Taeyeon knows, she needs to focus for that first.

 

 

Just as about she’s finished putting the last touch of her drawing, she heard her office’s door knocked.

 

 

“Come in…” Taeyeon said, a little bit louder, but still facing towards the drawing she made.

 

 

She’s didn’t turned around because she thought, it was her father that came to checking her out, since it’s still four at evening.

 

 

But when she heard only the door’s closed back, and didn’t hear any sound, she’s turned her head to the back.

 

 

Taeyeon’s surprised makes her shoulders jolted.

 

 

“G-girls…” Taeyeon stuttered a lot when she saw a bunch of people standing firmly on their stand, while looked at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How are you, Tae…?” asked Hyoyeon when all of them took their lunch together at the nearest restaurant of her office.

 

 

Taeyeon forced a smile. “Fine…”

 

 

They’re back to silent again, but this time, Jessica’s the one who broke the silent. “She’s wanted to meet with you, Tae…”

 

 

The older girl hung low her head. She didn’t know why she felt didn’t want to face with Tiffany for now. She’s thought that she might in heart break again.

 

 

“Chorong’s already talked with her…” told Yuri, makes Taeyeon straightly looked at her.

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“She’s really told Tiffany about everything… she’s admitted her own fault, and luckily, both of them discussed the matter while we’re accompanied them… if not, I don’t know what that Tiffany will do to her…” Yuri informed.

 

 

“Thank god…” Taeyeon murmured.

 

 

“We’ve been searching for you everywhere, Tae… where do you live now?” asked Sunny this time.

 

 

Since the day that Taeyeon and Tiffany’s broke up issue, Taeyeon didn’t live in her apartment anymore. She’s rent a new apartment by the help from her father, really far from her office, about an hour from the city.

 

 

She’s willing to go far away from any of her friends so she can calm down her mind for a while after what had happened to her.

 

 

Taeyeon really didn’t want to tell them where she lived right now, because if she told them, they will definitely tell Tiffany about this.

 

 

She just needs a time to be alone for this while.

 

 

She thinks, she likes to be lonely, again, back like before when she’s still didn’t have even one friend to be around with her. Just her is enough.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…” Sunny asked again. “Where do you live now…?”

 

 

Once again, Taeyeon showed her faked smile. “Just enough you girls know that I’m fine…”

 

 

“Shouldn’t just both of you meet up, and discuss about this matter, even for a while…? You girls can fix this… everything’s already under control, Tae…” told Soo Young.

 

 

“It is, unnie… Fany unnie already admitted her fault, so do with Chorong…” added Seo Hyun.

 

 

“It will be six months before your final sem and graduation, right?” Taeyeon asked out of the blue.

 

 

“What’s wrong with that…?” Yuri turned to asked.

 

 

“I will make her forgot about me, and let her focus first with her study…”

 

 

It was a long paused up until Hyoyeon spoke. “How come she will forget about you, if all inside her mind right now is just asking for your forgiveness, Tae…?”

 

 

“Try to having some fun with her then…”

 

 

Jessica that getting annoyed with Taeyeon’s behavior scolded her. “Can you please push away all your ego, and go face to face with her…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Forget it… forcing you will not come to an end, if you’re still with this kind of headstrong you had…” Jessica uttered, gave up as she stood from her sit.

 

 

“Where you wanna go, Sica?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“Get the hell out of here… come on, girls…”

 

 

“But, but Taeyeon unnie-“

 

 

“She’s wanna be alone… you girls still didn’t get it?” Jessica cut off Yoona’s words, while crossed both of her arms.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t stop them, instead she just hung low her head, and let all of them leaving her alone inside the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Taeyeon landed her back to the soft mattress, she’s got a phone call makes her immediately took the phone from the desk just beside the mattress.

 

 

It’s from her father, Soon Shin. Only her father that knows where she is, but luckily, no one asking him because they didn’t suspect anything towards him.

 

 

“Hello, dad…?”

 

 

“Taeyeon ah, how are you, my dear…?”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled even though Soon Shin didn’t see it. “I’m fine, dad…”

 

 

“You must be tired, huh?”

 

 

“A little…” she answered shortly.

 

 

“Why need a very far apartment to rent to…? You’ll get a short rest, Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

“Dad… it’s been the fourth days anyway… I’ll get use to it. No worry okay…?”

 

 

“Huh… you’re kept telling me that…” Soon Shin murmured.

 

 

“This is just for temporary, dad… one month, just for one month, and I’ll not trouble myself…”

 

 

Soon Shin still remembered though the letter from friend’s agency in US. He knows that Taeyeon still needs to thinking about whether to accept it or not. He knows that Taeyeon still having her doubt for made her biggest decision this time.

 

 

“You’re really wanted to accept it…?” he asked for the numerous times.

 

 

“I have one month before I’ve made my decision, dad… I need more time for it.”

 

 

“Okay then… I won’t against your final decision. It’s for your future anyway…”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled weakly with her father’s worried voice. “I’ll be fine, dad…”

 

 

Suddenly, Soon Shin remembered about what Seungri had told him this morning. Seungri really wants Taeyeon to go to Junho’s café, since he’s still didn’t meet her after these days.

 

 

He knows he had said something that makes Taeyeon really angry to him, and he’s really sorry for it.

 

 

Without telling Taeyeon anything, he told the girl something. “Taeyeon ah…”

 

 

“Yes, dad…?”

 

 

“Min Jung wanted to meet you…”

 

 

“Owh… why? Did mom okay…?”

 

 

“She’s fine… but, when she knows about your broke up with… urm…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She’s really wanna meet you… she’s your adopted mother anyway…”

 

 

“Did you tell her anything about the letter?”

 

 

“Of course not… but, at least, meet her for this moment… she’s really missing you, honey.”

 

 

“…I will then.”

 

 

“Good… because she’s already waiting for you inside Junho’s café…”

 

 

“What? Mom’s already there…? But, it’s already 8… if I’m going there, it’ll took about an hour, dad…”

 

 

“Then, I’ll told her that you will late for about an hour… she’ll be happy anyway to hear that you’re still wanted to hang out with her.”

 

 

“Oh god… I really don’t like people waiting for me.”

 

 

“She’ll understand…”

 

 

Taeyeon was so much shocked with everyone surrounded her that really didn’t give up for telling her to do this and that. Weirdly, her father also among them.

 

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Huh… okay, fine.”

 

 

“Good girl… I’ll tell her that you will come, okay?”

 

 

“Okay.”

 

 

“Bye, honey~”

 

 

“Bye…”

 

 

As soon as both of them hung up the phone, Taeyeon massager her temple, as she just made her way into the bathroom.

 

 

When Soon Shin managed to forced Taeyeon to go to Junho’s café, he’s immediately called Seungri that already go to his work place about half an hour ago, and told him about Taeyeon.

 

 

Luckily, Seungri always put inside the pocket of his jeans his precious phone that was given by Taeyeon.

 

 

He felt the vibration from his left pocket, as he immediately pick it up when he’s standing at the place for the bartender, waiting for new customers.

 

 

“Hello, dad…?”

 

 

“Seungri ah… told the others to force Tiffany to go to your work place, at 9.30…”

 

 

“Owh, why…?”

 

 

“I’ve already forced Taeyeon to go to there… did Min Jung alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter