Chapter 21 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Henry parked his car in front of the small house of Min Jung’s, he looked to all his children.

 

 

“Michelle…” he called.

 

 

“Yeah…?”

 

 

“You sure, that she’s the one who invited us?”

 

 

“Dad… how many times I need to tell you that? Aunt Min Jung also agreed that all of us come to her house…” Michelle informed again.

 

 

Suddenly, not before they opened their car’s door, someone looked them at the peaked of the main entrance, leaning his head out to checking who’s parked outside their house. It’s Sun Jong.

 

 

“Oh god… he’s cute…!” Tiffany butter up.

 

 

Sun Jong smiled to them as he opened the door wide open, then he walked to get them.

 

 

All of Henry’s children including him got out from his car, as Sun Jong already stood in front of them. “Good morning, uncle…!”

 

 

Sun Jong’s head slightly bowed to him then to his other cousins as he suddenly makes his way to hug Henry. He didn’t know why he did that, but he thought, he really missed him.

 

 

Before Henry’s hands replied the hug, Sun Jong broke the hug, as he smiled widely to his other family.

 

 

“Come inside… we’re waiting for you…” Sun Jong invited.

 

 

Leo that also adore on how cute Sun Jong is, immediately hug him from shoulder to shoulder to show his friendly gesture to his cousin. “Hye… I’m Leo…”

 

 

“Owh, yeah… Leo hyung…!” Sun Jong replied the hug, makes both Michelle and Tiffany that followed them at the back smiled with their sudden closeness.

 

 

“My mom always talking about you, and praised you a lot, because of how cute you are when you’re a little baby…” Sun Jong informed him.

 

 

Leo chuckled with his aunt’s words. He didn’t know that Min Jung still got her chance to look at his face before everything when nuts between his father and her.

 

 

When all of them already entered Min Jung’s house, they saw more of boys inside while their mother’s inside the kitchen, preparing for their brunch.

 

 

All of them gathered for a while, shook hands and giving a warm hug towards each other, and a tears of happiness for finally meeting with their family that had long moment separated without knowing the truth.

 

 

Michelle then looked inside the kitchen, Min Jung still waiting for the chicken to cook over a fire.

 

 

Actually, she’s already heard the chaos outside the kitchen, but she’s still a little bit scared, plus, nervous.

 

 

“Aunt Min Jung…?” called Michelle, with three others of her family members behind her.

 

 

She looked carefully at Tiffany and Leo that she didn’t met for a long time. She looked at Tiffany, taller than her sister, of uncertain age for her – though a combination of LA weather and early cares had given her a face of sort of motherliness which caused her at once to think of her as of a very young age.

 

 

She then turned her sight at Leo, taller than her father. His face shone from recent soaping, and he was wearing his best dress – on her eyes. His hair tidy to the left side with a little up on his front hair.

 

 

After scrutinized to her nephew and niece, she looked to the last person, her one and only brother, Henry. They both smiled towards each other, makes the others noticed on how happy Min Jung was to meet them.

 

 

“Thank you…” Min Jung suddenly spit something, makes Henry and his children weirdly looking at her, raising their eyebrows.

 

 

For what she was thanking them, the others were not able to understand. All of them approaching her and looked very closely towards each other better.

 

 

Min Jung thanked everybody for everything. At the moment she was surprised.

 

 

Henry that with his face full of nervous to meet her again and with spots on his face rather than his children, he’s bearing surprisingly in his hand a large and beautiful bunch of flowers.

 

 

Henry should thanked to his children because they didn’t leaving both of him and his sister alone inside the kitchen, with the addition of his nephews at the entryway of the kitchen, he felt more comfortable.

 

 

“How do you do?” he said.

 

 

“Well… I’m not your wife or girlfriend, that you need to give me this,” Min Jung didn’t tried to be dork, but she’s earned a laugh from the others. “…but, thank you… it’s really pretty, and smells good…”

 

 

Henry’s mind was so filled with admiration and gratitude that he did not do so. He looked at his sister respectfully. This wonderful woman actually really strong than he knows before. She’s raising her five children with so much care and lots of great behavior.

 

 

It was a quite long staring contest ongoing between all of them, as Min Jung that remembered her roasted chicken still inside the oven, stop the contest. “Owh, my chicken…!”

 

 

The others laugh out loud with how dork Min Jung is. She’s really like her brother, Henry’s children’s thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moments, Michelle, Tiffany and Min Jung already finished tidy up inside the kitchen after they finished eating their brunch. It was such a great companion Min Jung had ever had.

 

 

The kitchen really in chaos because a lot of them having their own talk, while she and Henry talked about their childhood.

 

 

When all of them took their sit inside the living room, Min Jung observing her two nephew and niece that sitting along down at the floor with Hoya, Sun Jong, and Woohyun.

 

 

Leo was nearly thirty and Tiffany was the same age with Taeyeon. Leo was taller, with the softest smooth hair, and the brownest bright eyes. He was very useful in the house of her brother’s, good at business. She now knows, that Leo’s the one who handle their family’s company, while Henry just being one of his share holders.

 

 

She then smiled to the youngest daughter of Henry’s. She was not so good a girl in the kitchen or in the house as her sister was, but she was bright in the sitting-room. And if she greatest secret were known, it might have been found that Tiffany was loved with the closest love. She has lots of charming that can makes her shining the most among Hwang’s family - her eyes were brown as were her late mother’s.

 

 

And one thing she just knew for this whole moment, Tiffany really closed with Taeyeon. She’s a little bit scared, of what will Tiffany told Taeyeon about this.

 

 

She’s still not ready for those consequences. Soon Shin’s daughter, Kim Taeyeon is Tiffany’s best friend, Henry’s daughter. Did Henry know about this too?

 

 

She doubt on it.

 

 

“Auntie… do you want to go shopping after this…?” Michelle suddenly spit out, makes the others who heard it back up her.

 

 

“Let’s go, mom…!” said Sun Jong, since it’s been a long while he didn’t go out shopping with his family.

 

 

“Yeah… we should working out our legs for a while anyway… It’s on my treat…” Henry offered, makes his children, and Min Jung’s children’s eyes shining like a diamond.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon once again woke up late that morning, since next week, she will be so much busy with her second career. So, with this spare time she got, surely she spending it with sleeping or watching any movies on TV she likes.

 

 

When she turned her body to the other side of her bed, she was disturbed by a repeatedly sound of her door’s bell.

 

 

“Huh… who is bravely disturbing me…?” Taeyeon cutely whined while rubbing her half opened eyes, then went to the edge of bed to wearing on her slippers.

 

 

Taeyeon walked slowly to the main entrance of her apartment house, as she opened the door.

 

 

Once again, a tall male standing in front of her, with a big smile plastered on his face, hoping the sleepy Taeyeon will adore his honest smile.

 

 

“Morning, hoobaenim~” said Siwon, while messed up Taeyeon’s already messed hair.

 

 

“Owh, Siwon oppa… why you look so, neat…?” Taeyeon looked Siwon from head to toe.

 

 

“Remember what we talk about last night…?”

 

 

“Y-yeah…?”

 

 

“Today, is one of your leisure time, right?”

 

 

“Conclusion…?”

 

 

“My conclusion here is, I want you to pay back this morning…”

 

 

“Now…?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

 

 

“Yes… Now.”

 

 

“But, but I just-“

 

 

“I’m waiting at the first floor, okay?”

 

 

“Just, give me half an hour…”

 

 

Not before Siwon giving her his answer, Taeyeon already closed the door and get ready for their unofficial dating.

 

 

Siwon shook his head, as he went at the parking lot, and settling his sit inside his car.

 

 

Just right after Taeyeon finished well-dressed herself, she pick up her phone, and dialed Yuri’s phone number.

 

 

Since Yuri always woke up early in the morning, she stumbling from the kitchen to the living room to get her phone, and there she saw, her ultimate crush is calling her right now.

 

 

Without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter