Chapter 5 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while waiting for Yuri and the gang infront their campus, they arrived and just Yuri out of the car for a while.

 

 

“Sorry, traffic jam…” told Yuri, as Seo Hyun, Sunny and Hyoyeon just wait inside the car.

 

 

“It’s okay… we need to wait for my two bestie, Soo Young and Yoona… they went to find their morning breakfast for a while, before coming here, and start our ‘expedition’…” Tiffany tried to be dork, but seems like Yuri a little bit uneasy with Jessica’s stare towards her.

 

 

Without Yuri’s noticed, Tiffany slowly pinched Jessica’s arm from the back.

 

 

“Ouch…! What’s that for…?” Jessica whispered/yelled towards her bestie.

 

 

“She looks stiffened because of you, ert Sica…” Tiffany informed her.

 

 

“I-I just…”

 

 

A horn from Soo Young’s car surprised them, as Soo Young leaned out her head from the car window, “Sorry…!”

 

 

“Okay… where we gonna go first…?” Yuri asked.

 

 

“Hmm… how about your turn first…?” Tiffany spoke.

 

 

“Okay… since it’s still early for us to go shopping, let me treat you girls, on my favourite restaurant…” Yuri suggested.

 

 

“Great…!” Jessica interrupted, tried to make Yuri smile because of her dorkiness.

 

 

“Get in your car, and tried to follow me from the back, okay…?” told Yuri, forcefully giving Jessica a smile, as she immediately went inside her car back.

 

 

“Jess… don’t make me shame here…” Tiffany said when she’s inside her car already with Jessica.

 

 

“What…? You girls having conversation like discussing something for our assignment, too dry…” Jessica said, but actually she’s a little bit jealous when just towards Tiffany, Yuri felt comfortable rather than her.

 

 

It’s just took few moment to finally all of them arrived at their first destination.

 

 

“Come on…” Yuri invited when all of them already parked their car, but Tiffany then mesmerized about the kitten and the girl’s incident back then.

 

 

“This restaurant… should I go look for the girl, too…?” Tiffany having her own thought.

 

 

Since Taeyeon still inside the kitchen, waiting for her customer’s order finished, only Min Jung’s waiters that all of Yuri and the others can saw.

 

 

“Who’s you’re looking for…?” whispered Jessica, right to Tiffany’s left ear.

 

 

“N-no one…”

 

 

“Yuri ah… she’s working today…?” Sunny also whispered towards Yuri.

 

 

“Ah…? Y-yes…” Yuri a little bit stuttered and shyly smile when Sunny and also her other best friends caught her checking out inside the whole restaurant.

 

 

Suddenly, as a cue, both Tiffany and Yuri saw a midget one and only waitress inside the restaurant, holding a tray filled with glasses of a different type of drinks, as she’s approaching to one of the table, occupied by some of youngsters aged more younger than the girl.

 

 

Tiffany can saw a very cute girl that catched her heart out of sudden, without knowing the girl more deeply, as well as Yuri.

 

 

When Taeyeon realised there’s a bunch of girls watching her without hesitation, she gave them her warm smile, as she’s holding the empty tray, and approaching them.

 

 

“Hye…” Taeyeon greeted them politely.

 

 

“H-hye…” Tiffany uttered, and suddenly her hand bend out without her realisation, makes the others weirdly looking at her.

 

 

“Hwang Miyoung, or just call Tiffany…”

 

 

“O-owh… hahaha… Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon imnida…” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s hand, as she grabbed Tiffany’s hand and shake it slowly, makes someone eyeing them with her jealousy feelings.

 

 

“Ehem…” Yuri purposely cough, interrupted both of them.

 

 

“Wow… I can’t believe, you have brought more of your friends, Yuri…” Taeyeon spoke.

 

 

“Y-you know her, Yuri…?” asked Jessica.

 

 

“Yeah… she’s my housemate, and one of my best friend…” blurtered Yuri.

 

 

“Wow… such a small world we’ve been in…!” Tiffany said, as the others once again looked at her weirdly.

 

 

“So, anything you wanna order for this morning…?”

 

 

“I want to just look at you, miss kind heart… finally, I found you… hmm… not bad…”  Tiffany thought, her eyes sparkling.

 

 

“Can someone snap her from just staring at my Kim Taeyeon…? haish…”  Yuri pleaded to everyone who can’t heard her.

 

 

“Urm… my drink, as usual… and I want chooutang…” Hyoyeon’s the first one ordered, as Taeyeon took out her small notes and pencil from her apron’s pocket, while she put the tray to the empty table infront Yuri.

 

 

After a few asking and ordered has been listed on Taeyeon’s note, she’s immediately went to the kitchen, as the others continued back their conversation.

 

 

“Urm, Yuri ah… if you don’t mind, can I ask something, privacy…?” Tiffany asked, makes the others payed attention towards both of them.

 

 

“Okay…” Yuri cooly spoke, but she’s actually still jealous with how Tiffany looked at her, and so do Taeyeon, who’s seems like started to put her interested towards Tiffany.

 

 

“Urm… you know, that our collegian always spreading a harebrained gossip, and some of them, also the truth… so, we heard, that you came here to our college, to find your best friend, your long lost contact best friend and also, to invite her to join to be one of your father’s artist in his company… is that true…?”

 

 

Yuri a little bit uncomfortable at her sit. She looked for a while to her other best friend, like asking them using their telepathy, should she tell her the truth, or not.

 

 

Then, Yuri looked for a while to Sunny, who’s always know what to do, with that kind of situation. She nodded.

 

 

“Well, they really great in spreading a true gossip, I guess…”

 

 

“You find her already…?”

 

 

“A little bit too hard, but it’s really worth for us…” Yuri said, back up by Seo Hyun, Hyoyeon and Sunny as they’re nodding their head several times.

 

 

“So, where is she now…?” asked Jessica.

 

 

“We just met her…” Sunny answered.

 

 

“Owh… Taeyeon…?!” Jessica said, like answering a quiz with her high voice.

 

 

“Yes…? Is there anything you girls want…?” Taeyeon who coincidentally just got out from the kitchen with a tray taking their drinks heard Jessica’s words.

 

 

“N-nothing… sorry…” Jessica said again, as the others chuckled with her embarrassed face.

 

 

Just right before Taeyeon went back to the kitchen to get their food, Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist, makes Yuri even more jealous with their skinship.

 

 

“Taeyeon, wait…!”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“ehem…” Yuri really have a lot of work to do, to kept on interrupted their small talks.

 

 

Slowly Tiffany released Taeyeon’s wrist, scratching her back head, then asking her a question, “What time will you finished your shift…?”

 

 

“Since this is Saturday, maybe I will finished just right after 5… why…?”

 

 

“Owh… okay…”

 

 

“Just that…?” Taeyeon’s the one who asking her.

 

 

“Yeap… just that…”

 

 

Taeyeon walk back to the kitchen, as Yuri eyeing Tiffany without her realisation, wondering of what she was thinking when she asked that question.

 

 

“What’s wrong with that question…?” asked Jessica.

 

 

“Can’t I ask her that…?”

 

 

“You’re so weird…”

 

 

“I wonder it too…” Tiffany answered with her weird happy face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure, just this…?” asked Jessica, when she saw Tiffany just bought a purple shirt, and a beautiful bracelet with lots of variety shapes over it that really not her favourite one.

 

 

Yuri’s group, in other hand, they bought a lot of things, and Tiffany’s group really can’t complain about it, since they’re realised and knowing how rich the girls were more than them.

 

 

“Yuri ah, how come you so sure she likes, blue, and Mickey Mouse…?” asked Hyoyeon, while walking side by side to their last destination for that evening.

 

 

“Cause I…” Yuri stop her words.

 

 

She’s actually just guessing it, when she accidentally saw Taeyeon wearing her underwear when Taeyeon thought Yuri in deep sleep inside their bedroom.

 

 

She’s really have a lot of kind of blue underwear, and not just that. Some of it has a Mickey Mouse face on it, makes Yuri a little ert to looking at Taeyeon every morning just right after she took her bath.

 

 

“Cause, you…?”

 

 

“Urm… I just, guessing it…”

 

 

Hyoyeon didn’t spit anything, instead she’s immediately entered the jewelry shop, and looking for her favourite earring.

 

 

“Our last destination…!” Hyoyeon spoke inside the not so empty shop, makes the others laughing with her choding.

 

 

“Save your money for your future, Hyoyeon ah… You’re too wasting your money for your ears…” Sunny jokingly said, but really giving her an advice.

 

 

“She likes earring…?” asked Soo Young towards Seo Hyun, who’s now becoming closer since their first destination, at Taeyeon’s working place.

 

 

“Yes, a lot of it, unnie…”

 

 

Soo Young looked again to the excited Hyoyeon infront the variety of earring, just standing beside Seo Hyun.

 

 

“Urm, miss…?” called Soo Young to one of the workers there when Hyoyeon went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter