Chapter 4 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Taeyeon woke up early as usual, as she looked for a while to her side. Empty, again.

 

 

It’s been a week she’s living with Yuri. The guest/store room kept being like before, cause Taeyeon and Yuri finally decided to just used Yuri’s room as both of theirs.

 

 

But eventhough Yuri’s the first one who suggested it, and also at the same time agreed with it, but she kept disappearing from Taeyeon’s side and went to her private room, as she got a lot of inspiration from Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon slowly woke from the bed, went to the edge of it, as she’s wearing her blue color slippers, and going to the room at the corner. When she’s already infront the ‘Only Pic’ signed room, she opened the door knob as quite as she can.

 

 

There she saw Yuri still busied herself; creating and placing her imagination on a white paper.

 

 

Taeyeon knows that Yuri was a painter. Indeed, few people are not nowadays. But she was also an artist, and artists are rather rare. Just like her.

 

 

When Taeyeon came in she found Yuri already putting the finishing touches to a wonderful life-size picture of a young girl, sleeping peacefully at her soft bed, with an opened window and the curtain blowing by the soft wind as her background. In silent, she’s really adore on how different Yuri was. Personally, she was a cheer and active person, with a beautiful face and a tan skin.

 

 

However, when Taeyeon looked towards Yuri, as she took up the brush she was a real master, and her pictures were eagerly sought after.

 

 

She had been very much attracted towards Yuri since they’re once in the same class of art, and Taeyeon must admitted, because of her personal charm, Taeyeon a little bit wanted to be much closer towards her, as she’s much knowing the true Yuri; bright, cheerful spirits, and her generous, assiduousness towards nature, and always asked her to come to see her whenever she liked.

 

 

“What an astonishing picture…” Taeyeon purposely whispered right to Yuri’s left ear, makes Yuri jolted and at the same time goosebumps from her place, since Yuri already put down her magic wand.

 

 

“T-Taeyeon…” Yuri became more nervous.

 

 

“What…?” Taeyeon smiled sheepishly with Yuri’s serious face.

 

 

“How come you have this such a great hand…?” Taeyeon spoke again, as she took Yuri’s right hand, and clasped their hands together, makes Yuri blushing so hard.

 

 

“U-urm… Tae, you must be late for your work…” Yuri pulled back her hand, as she’s afraid she can’t control herself from just let Taeyeon touched her hand, and intertwined it.

 

 

“You too… come on, let us take our breakfast first. Let me cook for us, okay…?” Taeyeon still with her smirks.

 

 

For Yuri, the smile that Taeyeon showed to her, it’s such like an energy booster for her that early in the morning.

 

 

Just before Taeyeon out from the room, she told something to Yuri that makes her wanted to just explode herself for too much embarrassed, “And Yul…? You really draw my face very well, like I’m much prettier than in person…”

 

 

“Ah… T-this… well… urm…”

 

 

Taeyeon laughing, as she spoke, “Thanks for it though…”

 

 

Taeyeon closed back the door, leaving the stunned Yuri stood on her stand for a long while, still tried to calm down her rapid heart and unstable breathing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moment, finally Yuri’s car stop infront Taeyeon’s working place, as she looked for a while towards Taeyeon.

 

 

“Think, before you made your final decision, Tae…” Yuri reminded her again.

 

 

Few days ago, her father, Mr Soon Shin, also the organizer of the art competition held in Singapore told Yuri about it. Since he knows about Taeyeon too, which Yuri always talk about her to her both parents, even to her older brother Hyuk Jun, Mr Soon Shin also makes a special invitation for Taeyeon.

 

 

She’s even told Taeyeon about it, and wanted her to join it too, but Taeyeon still didn’t gave her any answer.

 

 

Actually, Mr Soon Shin felt so much attracted to know more about Taeyeon since the first time Yuri talked about her. He didn’t know much about her, but he’s the one who’s sometimes asking about Taeyeon and how her condition from Yuri, but of course until now, he didn’t know about Taeyeon’s other family members. Just her.

 

 

Before Taeyeon stop from schooling, she once painting Yuri’s portrait, as Yuri paid it and brought it to her house. Mr Soon Shin who saw it, very attracted to how well Taeyeon’s hands painting it, like a professional one.

 

 

He really wanna meet Taeyeon at that moment before, but he’s always too busy travelling around the world, as he’s an owner of a big business for arts.

 

 

“I think, I have my final decision…” Taeyeon blow her words.

 

 

“Which is…?”

 

 

Taeyeon just smile, and said, “See you later…” and giving a quick kiss on Yuri’s right cheek, makes her blushing so hard.

 

 

Yuri was completely paralyzed.

 

 

But then Yuri back to earth after gaining her breath, “Bye…!” Yuri dorkily yelled.

 

 

“Bye…!” Taeyeon replied.

 

 

Yuri then drove her car away after she took a last glance towards Taeyeon who’s slowly walking inside the still empty restaurant as Dong Hoon, Ricky and Dong Wook already sitting at the empty table, waiting for their boss.

 

 

“Morning, all my handsome oppa…!” Taeyeon greeted her elder cheerfully.

 

 

“Wow… someone in a good mood today…” Dong Hoon jokingly said.

 

 

He’s happy though when he saw Taeyeon a little bit changed to the cheerful girl ever, not like before.

 

 

“Yeah… What’s the reason behind those smile, huh?” Dong Wook asked.

 

 

“Guess what…?”

 

 

“Haish… you know what, Tae…? I really hate that guessing game. Just tell us now… Palli…” Ricky spoke impatiently, making the others chuckled with his serious face.

 

 

“Okay… well, I got the invitation from Yuri, my best friend, and her father to have a competition in Singapore just few days from now…!”

 

 

“What kind of competition it is…?” asked Ricky, when he saw Taeyeon raised her both fist up to her head, and closed her eyes, cheering over something that makes her so much happy.

 

 

“Searching for a talent of artist, new artist… and the winner will be join the company, and sign contract to be one of the artist for painting a portrait and picture of a celebrity, well known people, and others…”

 

 

“Wow… you must be happy for just thinking about it, don’t you?” Dong Hoon spoke, as he patted Taeyeon’s head, babying her.

 

 

“Hmm…” Taeyeon humming, but then her face turned to a sad face, didn’t go unnoticed by them.

 

 

“Why, Tae…? What’s wrong…?” asked them.

 

 

“But, then… how about you guys…?” Taeyeon finally took her sit with the rest.

 

 

“What about us…?” asked Dong Wook back.

 

 

“Well… you guys must be so much more busy after I go for a while there…”

 

 

“Haish, this girl… don’t worry about us, we’re still a strong male, Tae…” Ricky said.

 

 

“And young handsome male…” added Dong Hoon.

 

 

“And you’re already have your wife and children to take care of…” Dong Wook tried to cut off Dong Hoon’s imagination.

 

 

“Yaish…!” Dong Hoon pretended to give Dong Wook a fist, makes all of them back to the laughing mood.

 

 

“Anyway, Tae… I know, this is your dream, right? So, take the chance, since it’s calling you out of sudden. Don’t waste it,” Ricky back to their main topic.

 

 

“or you might regret it…” he continued, as he’s the one now patted Taeyeon’s head.

 

 

They like to do that to Taeyeon, cause Taeyeon likes to be patted like that, it reminds her a lot towards her mother.

 

 

They’re also know of how well Taeyeon can drawing a great pictures. They really salute and compliment of how well her soft and small hands can make a huge and such a very nice pictures for their restaurant’s decoration.

 

 

Min Jung also didn’t just told Taeyeon to just do it for her as a repayment for giving her work in there, but she’s also giving Taeyeon some money for the pictures, and that’s how Taeyeon can keep more money behind her stepfather’s knowledge.

 

 

But since the place of her working place is a restaurant, seems like their customers didn’t really appreciate or wanted to know more about the hanging pictures. All they know, just wanted to eat, and go away from there as soon as they filled their stomach.

 

 

“Thanks, Ricky oppa… Thanks, everyone…” Taeyeon spoke, as her eyes got teared again, showed how much she was really appreciate for their support towards her dream that almost fully buried these past years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Tiffany arrived at the parking lot of their college, Michelle who’s waiting for her there, immediately got her, “Miyoung…”

 

 

“Unnie…? Who’s you’re waiting for…?”

 

 

“You…”

 

 

“For what…? And why you didn’t tell me anything back at home just now…?”

 

 

“Merely to just, walking inside the college, with my sister… any problem?”

 

 

“Haish… there must be something going on with this Hwang Michelle. She’s out of sudden, makes something fishy about her…”

 

 

Tiffany whined, but then she spoke, “Come on…”

 

 

On their way to the main building of the classes, Tiffany saw someone that she recognised; Yuri, Seo Hyun, Sunny and Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Unnie…?” Tiffany started back their conversation.

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“You know that new second and third year collegian, over there with my classmates, Lee Sunkyu…?”

 

 

“Owh… So, your crush among them, huh? dugeu…?” Michelle asked and again with her sappy smile, that just makes Tiffany wanted to knock her sister’s head.

 

 

“What…?! No, she’s my classmates… I just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter