Chapter 22 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon still followed Yuri from behind, until Yuri stopped her track at the roadside.

 

 

“Yuri, please stop…” Taeyeon called out loud, since there were a lot of vehicles along the road.

 

 

Yuri still faced her back towards Taeyeon. She’s really didn’t want to looked at her after that news that she knew from them.

 

 

Without her knowledge, the older girl already stood behind her. “Yuri ah…”

 

 

“Did we really didn’t meant to be together…?” Yuri asked her, but Taeyeon barely heard her due to the noisy surrounding them.

 

 

“Listen here…” Taeyeon grabbed Yuri’s wrist, as she pulled her to make Yuri faced her.

 

 

“I don’t want you to think badly about your dad…”

 

 

“Can’t you hear what they just told us…? My father, is your father, Tae…” Yuri said between her sobbing, slap off Taeyeon’s hand from grabbed her wrist.

 

 

“Yuri ah… at least, we should hear their explanation about this…” Taeyeon calmly said.

 

 

“Why am I not surprised when you’re just being calm like this? Maybe, you’re also knew about this, even before they told you, right?”

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t say anything, makes Yuri just wanted to kill herself for now, and didn’t want to see them anymore that break her heart just like that.

 

 

“Are you happy for this news…? Are you happy now, that I won’t be run into you anymore…? Are you happy, that you can freely with Tiffany, or Siwon oppa to be with, rather than be with me…? Are you happy, Tae…?!” Yuri didn’t care anymore if she just blurtered her hidden heart.

 

 

“…” Taeyeon really didn’t know what to answer her. She didn’t know how to comfort the outraged Yuri.

 

 

For a while, she thought of any things to make Yuri calm down. Taeyeon then stop taxi, then she pulled Yuri’s wrist again to go to somewhere that she thought.

 

 

Yuri didn’t even bother to stop Taeyeon’s intention to try to calm her down, as she just kept silent along their way to Taeyeon’s destination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon slowly knowing the truth from Leo. He’s really wanted to go after both Taeyeon and Yuri, but it was useless since he didn’t know where are their location right now.

 

 

“You sure Taeyeon can deal with all of this burden…?” asked Soon Shin, worried.

 

 

“I’m not sure, but, I know her well, Soon Shin oppa…” Min Jung answered.

 

 

“What if, she really didn’t want to meet me anymore, unnie…?” Tiffany still cried beside her sister.

 

 

Michelle calmed her sister. Inside her, she’s felt something with Tiffany’s feelings towards Taeyeon. She’s not sure, but she’s sense something when Tiffany looked to Taeyeon’s eyes, like she’s really didn’t want to hurt Taeyeon with their relationship.

 

 

“Maybe, she’s the girl, that Tiffany meant with… that, she’s really like a lot… that’s why she’s scared Taeyeon will break in front of us…” Michelle thought.

 

 

“Should we meet them after this…?” Soon Shin asked for their suggestion.

 

 

“Not for now, uncle… they need to calm down first, because I’m pretty sure, they’re still shocked with this sudden old news…” Michelle suggested.

 

 

“Can you please, take a look at them, for me, Siwon ah…?” asked Soon Shin to Siwon that sitting at the other table with the others.

 

 

Siwon was snapped from his own thought, as he pulled out all his stops. “Ah…? Urm… o-of course, sir…” he’s not sure if that’s the thing he will do for them, but that’s the least he can help for now.

 

 

It’s not just Taeyeon and Yuri that really surprised with that news, but Siwon also absorb with it.

 

 

Maybe, they can solve it by themselves, but he didn’t have the nerve to leave both of the girls that slowly broke inside without tried to help them first.

 

 

Siwon sighed, so do the other.

 

 

Things getting crack because of their sudden burst, because of the eagerness to let it all out. Everything should be spill out, before they know it before they told them, and that’s what Soon Shin’s thought to relieve for a while his afraid mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon took a glance towards Yuri that still kept quiet, when both of them already standing while leaned at the banister of the bridge across the Han river since half an hour ago.

 

 

Taeyeon bite harder her lips. She wanted to spit any words, but she didn’t know about what should she started their conversation.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…” Yuri suddenly called her.

 

 

“Y-yes…?”

 

 

“I wanna know the truth now…”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon straightly looking at Yuri, as Yuri just looked at the calm river.

 

 

“Did you already know about this…?” Yuri started teary again.

 

 

“…”

 

 

Yuri changed her gaze towards Taeyeon, as she asked her again. “Please, Tae… tell me the truth… Did you…?”

 

 

“I-I didn’t know, that my thought, a-and my speculation, will be this precision… I thought, it’s just my stupid certainty, that I shouldn’t let you know-”

 

 

“Since when…?” Yuri immediately cut Taeyeon’s words.

 

 

“Since, I came from aunt Min Jung’s house, with bringing an old box…”

 

 

Yuri looked again in front of her, “Why you didn’t tell me…? I mean, why you didn’t show me what’s inside the box…?”

 

 

“C-cause… I’m scared…”

 

 

“Why? Why you scared…? At least, I can take my time to stop from loving you until the point that I’m obsessed over you…”

 

 

Taeyeon’s breathing can be heard, almost as the same with the strong wind. She’s really nervous.

 

 

“It’s too late, Tae… it’s all, too late… I can’t stop from loving you.” Yuri admitted her own heart.

 

 

Taeyeon her dry lips, as she closed tightly her eyes. “You can continuously loving me, Yul… as a sisters…”

 

 

“Huh… nonsense…” Yuri chuckled, mocking Taeyeon’s words.

 

 

“I know… after our first kiss, you’re started to thinking about me, don’t you…?” Yuri confident with her own words.

 

 

“Not now anymore, Yul… not anymore, when I know, we’re half blood sisters…”

 

 

“You really like it, when things turned into this stupid messed, don’t you…?!” Yuri couldn’t take it anymore when Taeyeon just said like that to her. She started to yelled.

 

 

“I didn’t say that I like it, and cheered over it, Yul… can you please calm down first…?!” Taeyeon also mimicked Yuri’s high volume.

 

 

“Calm down…?! You told me to calm down, when they just told us about our true relationship, when some of them, or to be exactly, your Tiffany hiding the truth from you…?!”

 

 

“That is the only way for us to think about how to solve our problem…!”

 

 

“No, Tae… that’s your way, not my way…!”

 

 

“That’s the fact now, Yuri…!”

 

 

“…” Yuri drowned with her unstoppable tears.

 

 

“Accept it… we’re half, blood, sisters…!”

 

 

Yuri grabbed the banister to balance her body from kneeled in front of Taeyeon.

 

 

“Accept it…” Taeyeon whispered.

 

 

Yuri couldn’t take it anymore. She really can’t stand and loathe with everyone now. Slowly, she’s sliding down to the hard pave way of the roadside, kneeling in front of Taeyeon.

 

 

She’s cried out loud, with her tears that can fill up a basin.

 

 

Taeyeon also joined her kneeling down, as she tried to lay a hand on both Yuri’s cheeks. “Y-Yuri ah…”

 

 

Yuri shoved off Taeyeon’s hands. “No…! I hate you…!”

 

 

“Please, Yuri…” Taeyeon tried again, but failed.

 

 

“Just, go away…!” Yuri pushed Taeyeon weakly, but Taeyeon pulled Yuri to her warm embrace, and calming her down.

 

 

She didn’t have the strength to pushed Taeyeon anymore, and cried out loud on Taeyeon’s left shoulder.

 

 

“I-it’s okay, Yul… it’s okay…” Taeyeon whispered to Yuri’s left ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday’s morning sunlight hitting Taeyeon’s face that actually couldn’t sleep well until the clock showed seven in the morning.

 

 

Her under eyes looked so dark. Every person that looked to her face can guess, she’s crying and thinking deeply about her problems that slowly buried her without her knowledge.

 

 

She had tried so hard not to break with those problems. She needs to be calm all the time, and tried to solve it. But, she’s only a human being; needs someone’s help to bring her back to life.

 

 

Taeyeon even wondered, did Yuri still can’t over it?

 

 

Last night, she can hear clearly that Yuri cried out loud, plus, those smashing things to the wall and floor, broken glass can be heard and makes other dwellers at the third floor really bugged because of her.

 

 

They didn’t have the courage to interfere or scold Yuri for some reasons; one, because she’s the daughter of their big boss, and second, because that’s the first time someone that living in that apartment really in bad anger like what Yuri did last night.

 

 

They scared, that they’re the one who thrown up by Yuri from the third floor down to the ground.

 

 

Taeyeon slowly pull herself to the edge of her bed, then took on her slippers. She checked her phone, and there were a lot of missed calls and messages, but none from Yuri. It were from Siwon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and the most highlight ID from anyone, Tiffany.

 

 

She checked out from Tiffany’s messages first.

 

 

{ Taeyeon… can we meet now? }

 

 

It was sent to her at nine in the night.

 

 

She checked another one.

 

 

{ Taeyeon… I need to meet you, to tell you everything. Let me explain for what happened. }

 

 

Then, the last one.

 

 

{ Taeyeon… I’m already at the same restaurant where we met this evening with my family. Can you please make your time, even for a while with me? }

 

 

Taeyeon plopped down to the couch inside the living room. She’s scared to reply those messages from Tiffany, because just right after Yuri and her arrived at their apartment, they just walk inside their room without bid goodbye, and silently lay down on their bed.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t even have a chance to change her clothes.

 

 

For a while, she looked to the white ceiling, dreamland is on her view. Wondering of how she’s going to face the world after what happened to her last night.

 

 

Not before she going to sleep again, she made her mind to looked at Sunny, Hyoyeon and Siwon’s messages.

 

 

Both of Sunny and Hyoyeon’s messages were asking her on what happened to her and Tiffany, since when they went to Tiffany’s house last night with their other best friends, they saw Tiffany’s eyes were like a ping pong balls; red and still teary.

 

 

She then checked Siwon’s messages, also almost the same question like Tiffany. He wanted to meet her, and wait for her outside the balcony.

 

 

Among all of them, Siwon’s the one who had have a lot of missed calls towards Taeyeon, since he’s really worried of his crush.

 

 

“Huh… Yuri ah…” Taeyeon breathe out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter