Chapter 43 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here alone, Yul…?” asked Jessica, when she saw Yuri just stood alone outside the balcony that night.

 

 

Since Soon Shin needs to have a meeting also outside from their country, Yuri needs to take care of their mansion. Her father didn’t force her to do so, but since Jessica said, she needs to bring all their friends inside her mansion and altogether took care of the mansion, she just agreed with it without whine.

 

 

“Doesn’t the garden look more beautiful at night…?” Yuri uttered, pointed the garden behind their mansion with her gaze.

 

 

Jessica followed Yuri’s action with leaning to the banister.

 

 

She’s also suddenly fell in love with the view. “Wow… it is.”

 

 

The moon was so bright, making it another thing to light up the earth other than the lamp post at every corner of the garden.

 

 

“Sica yah…”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

Yuri slowly went to the back of Jessica, then back hug her. Jessica a little bit startled, but since she’s already used with the familiar electricity touched, she’s smiled widely that might be gonna make her cheeks cramp for too much smiling.

 

 

“Do you, have any regrets, when you’re with me…?”

 

 

Jessica didn’t know why out of sudden. Yuri spit out like that. She pulled from the hug, then looked for a while towards Yuri’s face.

 

 

It was calm, and a warm smile appeared on her face.

 

 

Slowly, she rested both of her arms to Yuri’s shoulders. “I don’t, Yul…”

 

 

“I just want to make sure you don’t love to the wrong person…”

 

 

“Yuri… what are you talking about?”

 

 

“Nothing… forget it.”

 

 

“Come on, Yul…”

 

 

“I just, love you so much… but, I’m scared if in the future, what if I make you dissapointed, and break your heart without my knowledge?”

 

 

Jessica was taken aback with Yuri’s words. She’s felt her heart beating like crazy once again with Yuri that night. She then poked the younger girl’s nose. “I will tell you, that you’re hurting me…”

 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Yeah right… even when Kim Bum oppa tried to get me, you’re pretending like there’s nothing happened.”

 

 

Jessica then hug the taller girl, tightly that can make Yuri squash by her. “I love you, Kwon Yuri… I will never let you go, even if you did wrong to me… of course we can discuss about it, right?”

 

 

Yuri smiled again, as she replied the hug. “Hmm…”

 

 

“Yaish, this lovebirds… we’re the first one took the place out of the balcony, but they’re also joined us outside here…” Sunny murmured.

 

 

“Yah, midget… they’re just want some romantic place as well…” Hyomin scolded her, but still with her low voice, afraid if both of Jessica and Yuri heard her and disturbing them.

 

 

“What did, you call me, just now…?”

 

 

Hyomin gulped when she’s looking to Sunny’s serious face.

 

 

“It’s been a long while I didn’t hear it, and I’ve already pray that I will never, hear it… not anymore…” Sunny really so bad, and makes Hyomin took her step backward inside their room back.

 

 

“Y-yah… S-Sunny ah… I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to tease you…” Hyomin’s back knees hitted the edge of the bed.

 

 

Sunny showed her evil smirks. “Ouch~”

 

 

Hyomin know that time that Sunny only , but her sudden stutter didn’t help her a lot. “S-Sunny ah… I-I don’t think s-so, this is suitable p-place for us-“

 

 

“Ssshhh… DJ Byung, stop talking nonsense…” Sunny said, leaned closer towards the trapped girl when Sunny already took her sit on Hyomin’s lap.

 

 

“This is not gonna hurt you…” the older girl continued. “In fact,” she whispered to Hyomin’s left ear. “…it’s pleasuring you.”

 

 

“Oh god, this midget really going to kill me…”

 

 

While in the other mansion, Im’s mansion, Yoona and Seo Hyun lying together on the king sixe bed just right after they’re took their night dinner with Hyeri and both of Yoona’s parents, as Yoona playing with Seo Hyun’s fingers.

 

 

“So, how’s your father’s condition now?” Yoona asked, since she couldn’t visit him for about two days.

 

 

“He’s fine, but… you know that he’s still need that oxygen, for him to stay alive…”

 

 

Yoona silent, and Seo Hyun noticed her silence, as she turned her body to facing with Yoona.

 

 

“Yoong…?”

 

 

Yoona didn’t say anything, instead she’s mimicked Seo Hyun’s action, and now both of them faced towards each other.

 

 

“What happened?”

 

 

“I feel bad towards your father…”

 

 

“Why…?”

 

 

“At least, I should do something for him… for you…”

 

 

“Yoong~ there’s nothing you can do, when things already happening like right now… but, no worry. Just right after I’m graduate next year, I think, I should will take care of my father’s company…”

 

 

“You sure…?”

 

 

“Yoong… my field of study is entrepreneurship and business… so, why not?”

 

 

“Huh… fine…”

 

 

Seo Hyun giving her a warm smile, as she’s slowly leaning closer towards the older girl and pecked to her lips.

 

 

“We’ll be fine, Yoong…”

 

 

“And I will make sure, just right after the graduation, I will- oh no… that’s supposed to be a secret…”

 

 

“What…?”

 

 

“Nothing… good night, sweetheart.” Yoona immediately pulled the blanket and covered both of them from coldness, as Yoona hug the latter without spit anything.

 

 

Seo Hyun just chuckled with her girlfriend’s behavior, as she’s also put her left hand to Yoona’s waist, securely rested her hand there for her girl.

 

 

But on SooHyo’s case, Hyoyeon that still drove her car into her family’s house, still felt so much uneasy inside her.

 

 

“You sure you wanna meet them, and tell them about this…?” asked Soo Young, also felt the same pressure with Hyoyeon.

 

 

“We need to tell them, Youngie ah… what if, they know about our relationship from the other people…? That, will be so much hard for me to giving them explanation…”

 

 

Soo Young looked outside the car’s window. She’s started to fidgeting her fingers in fear.

 

 

“What if Hyoyeon’s parents didn’t like me…? What if, her parents just like Yoona’s parents before, didn’t want to accept that their daughter is gay, and dating with me…? What if-“

 

 

“Yah, Youngie ah~” Hyoyeon realized with Soo Young’s behavior that moment, and took Soo Young’s left hand.

 

 

“They’re not gonna kill us if they didn’t accept our relationship…”

 

 

“How sure you are?”

 

 

“U-urm… well…” Hyoyeon shrugged.

 

 

“Oh god… stop the car, Hyo…”

 

 

“Why…?”

 

 

“You’re also not sure if they will kill us or not about our relationship…”

 

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t stand with Soo Young’s emotion right now; exactly afraid and nervous, that makes her also joined the shivered moment with her taller girl.

 

 

She then stop the car to the roadway and took both of Soo Young’s hand, as she’s holding it tightly to make Soo Young’s calm down.

 

 

“Youngie ah… we’ve been together for almost couple months… and I couldn’t stand it anymore, when I need to lie to my whole family for that period…”

 

 

“I-I don’t know-“

 

 

“It’s now, or never, Youngie…”

 

 

Soo Young closed her eyes, but when she felt Hyoyeon caressed softly on her left cheek, makes her a little bit relieved.

 

 

“You know I’ll be always right by your side, right?”

 

 

Soo Young nodded twice, then hung low her head.

 

 

“We can do this together…”

 

 

Another nod from the younger girl.

 

 

Hyoyeon hugged the taller girl and tried to comfort her on her warm embrace, but after few seconds of their sweet scene, suddenly they heard a knock on Hyoyeon’s car’s window.

 

 

Actually, Hyoyeon didn’t realized, that she’s already parking her car outside the gate of her house.

 

 

“Ehem…!”

 

 

Hyoyeon saw her little big brother, Min Goo standing outside her car, while crossed both of his arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon sitting with her dongsaeng, Min Goo and her father, Seunghwa outside the backyard, while Soo Young sitting together with Hyoyeon’s mother, Gakyeong inside the living room.

 

 

They’re all looking towards each other, but still, no one dare to sit anything yet.

 

 

The two latter; Soo Young and Hyoyeon, still glued their mouth for too much embarrassed when they got caught by Hyoyeon’s dongsaeng at outside of their house when he just came back from bought his snacks.

 

 

“So,” Seunghwa, Hyoyeon’s father finally opened his mouth for about more than 10 minutes he just staring at his eldest daughter that kept quiet. “…any explanation?”

 

 

Hyoyeon took her deep breathe, then she’s straightly looked at her father. “A l-lot…” she’s a little bit stuttered.

 

 

“Well, let us hear what you wanna say…” Min Goo interrupted.

 

 

Hyoyeon didn’t know why her father didn’t even scold Min Goo this time for interrupting their talk. He’s also didn’t told to go inside, and let both of them talk and discuss without any interruption from him.

 

 

“Is he allowed to hear about this…?” Hyoyeon said annoyingly.

 

 

“Owh, come on… he’s your brother. Of course he should know about your current relationship with your girlfriend.” Seunghwa uttered.

 

 

Hyoyeon’s eyes almost jolted from her socket, surprised with his words.

 

 

“How did dad know about this…?! Oh my god…!” Hyoyeon’s thought.

 

 

“I know what you’re thinking… you must be wondering for how did I know, I mean, we all know about your relationship with Soo Young, isn’t it?” Seunghwa uttered.

 

 

Hyoyeon nodded slowly in twice, since she’s couldn’t say anything for too much surprised with her father’s calm voice and expression.

 

 

“Just say your thank to all of your best friends…?” Min Goo interrupted once again.

 

 

“W-what…? They told you guys?”

 

 

“No… Min Goo asked them, one by one… your mom know also from him…” the old man exposed everything.

 

 

Hyoyeon immediately giving her dongsaeng a death glare, but Min Goo showed his teasing grinned.

 

 

“Why you didn’t tell us anything?” Seunghwa’s back to their main topic.

 

 

Of course he’s really dissapointed with his daughter’s behavior, but he knows, Hyoyeon had her own reason for didn’t spit anything towards them.

 

 

Hyoyeon back to hung low her head. “I-I just…” she paused.

 

 

“You scared, if we didn’t want to accept your relationship with her?” Seunghwa spit the words for her.

 

 

Another nod from the older girl.

 

 

“We’re your family, Hyoyeon ah… if you’re already falling in love with someone sincerely, you should share the moment with us… like you don’t know us, Hyoyeon ah…” Seunghwa patted Hyoyeon’s head softly.

 

 

“Y-you guys, didn’t angry with, our relationship…?” she’s slowly lifted up her head.

 

 

“Of course not, noona… we’re your family, not anyone else…” Min Goo uttered, makes Hyoyeon slowly curved her lips into a relieve smile.

 

 

“How long have you been knew each other…?” Gakyeong pretended like she was investigated Soo Young, and tried to tease the girl.

 

 

“U-urm… it-it’s been three months now…” Soo Young just looked for a while to Gakyeong’s pair of eyes, afraid of her.

 

 

“Hmm… not that long… but long enough to hide everything from us…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I wonder, how come both of you getting well together as a friend…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She’s really different with you, especially when talking about your girls characters… she’s like a tom, and you looked so feminine, like you can drag a lot of man to your knees with just, snap your fingers…”

 

 

“She’s nice anyway…”

 

 

Gakyeong a little bit surprised when Soo Young opened and tried to protect Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Maybe you didn’t know about this, but she’s really an amazing girl I’ve ever met… she’s never let herself down whenever a lot of people tried to drag her down…”

 

 

Gakyeong can felt how sincerely she’s utter that words for Hyoyeon. Even though Soo Young didn’t brave enough to look to her eyes, but she knows, Soo Young is really different from any of Hyoyeon’s friends, and especially her ex-boyfriend.

 

 

“To tell you Mrs. Kim… she’s really loyal, very one indeed…”

 

 

Gakyeong looked at Soo Young’s face, she’s smiling.

 

 

“I like your daughter a lot, Mrs. Kim…” this time, Soo Young brave enough herself, and looked straightly to Gakyeong’s eyes.

 

 

“I like Kim Hyoyeon, so much…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“More than anyone… more than anything…”

 

 

Both of them in silent. But then, Gakyeong shook her head.

 

 

Soo Young’s thought, Gakyeong did that because she’s really didn’t want to accept their relationship, but then she saw another weird action from the old woman; she’s giving her a round of applause.

 

 

“Wow…” Gakyeong uttered. “I like you, Soo Young…”

 

 

“W-what…?”

 

 

“Never thought someone like this really an amazing girl, will be likes my choding’s daughter…”

 

 

“What…?”

 

 

Gakyeong gave the clueless young girl a warm smile and softly caressed her head. “Soo Young ah… take care of her very well…”

 

 

“M-Mrs. Kim…”

 

 

“I’ve already know about both of you… I just wanna give you a test, that’s all…” Gakyeong innocently shrugged.

 

 

Soo Young chuckled along with the old woman, but her eyes already in tears, couldn’t hold her happiness. “Oh my god… you’re almost giving me a heart attack…” she murmured.

 

 

Gakyeong smiled, as she spoke. “Soo Young ah… I can count on you, right?”

 

 

“Of course, Mrs. Kim…”

 

 

“And, from now on, you can call me Mom…”

 

 

“Oh god…” Soo Young’s thought. She’s chuckled again, as she nodded. “Of course, Mom…”

 

 

Suddenly, the trio that discussing about the same topic came in and gathered with both of them.

 

 

“Hye, Youngie noona…!” Min Goo uttered, hugging her from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

Hyoyeon looked for a while towards her mother, then towards Soo Young. All of them got noticed with how blushed her cheeks right now, makes Soo Young also joined the awkward moment.

 

 

“Take care of my sister very well…! If not, I will kill you…!” Min Goo playfully said, stood in front of Soo Young.

 

 

“Y-yeah…” Soo Young uttered, scratching her back head.

 

 

“I really meant it, noona…” Min Goo waved his fist in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter