Chapter 18 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the day passed, his state of mind changed from wonder to delight, though the story of what had happened at Min Jung’s restaurant had reached his friend and led to some sympathy. Soon Shin knows, Henry felt hopelessly right now, because of how Min Jung rejected him just like that.

 

 

It was clear that Henry must be careful how he lifted the breakable plate due to his clumsiness. So far as he could understand, his nephew actually really wanted to meet him, but his sister being the great obstacle between them.

 

 

“Dad…?” called Michelle, when she heard in that early hours of morning a plate scattered at the kitchen.

 

 

“Are you alright?” she asked, when her father like losing his mind, sighed and kneeling down in front of the messed he made down at the sink.

 

 

“Michelle… y-yeah…” he gathered his mind back, and picked up the broken plate with his bare hand, but jolted his shoulder, when he got a cut on his right thumb.

 

 

“Dad…” Michelle called again, and joined Henry at the floor.

 

 

“Let me take care of this. Just wash your finger, and I will take a look your cut after this, okay? Just, sit there for a while…” Michelle ordered her father, and Henry really like an obedient kid; followed his daughter’s order.

 

 

When Michelle already clean up the messed and throw the broken plate into the plastic bin, she took out the aid kit box, as she approaching Henry.

 

 

“What’s actually happened to you, dad…?” asked Michelle, out of her curiosity.

 

 

These few days, she’s only saw her father that likes to be alone at his private room, sometimes locked inside by himself, without anyone let him know what’s really happened to him.

 

 

Henry just kept silent, and hung low his head.

 

 

“Dad… huh… I am really, didn’t want to interfered your business… but dad, you are my father… I am worried about you… like, really did…” Michelle sincerely told him.

 

 

“I-I didn’t want the thing to turn over, something incredible messed up like this…” Henry finally blurtered something, when Michelle already finished aid Henry’s wound.

 

 

He’s back to silent, and sighed while took a deep breath.

 

 

“You’re my oldest daughter, and I hope, you will help me with taking some of my burden…” Henry started to drowning himself, makes Michelle more worried with him.

 

 

“Dad… you can count on me.” Michelle rubbing Henry’s back softly.

 

 

“It did happen,” he started back. “And how I’m going to explain it, until the point that I don’t know where should I start…”

 

 

Slowly but clear, finally Henry started his story from the moment he leave his hometown, and how he met with his wife. He then told Michelle everything about how he met again with his sister.

 

 

Michelle a little bit surprised that her father will have a little sister, which he once told them, he’s the only son of both of his parents.

 

 

Henry continued again with telling Michelle about everything, makes Michelle dizzy with his words and his speed that becoming more faster.

 

 

“Wait a minute, dad…” Michelle said while closing her eyes, tried to gathered all the words that Henry just told her.

 

 

“You mean, uncle Soon Shin already found his daughter, with his first wife, Kim Do Yeon…?”

 

 

Henry nodded.

 

 

Michelle gulped. “And, his wife, that you really believe, so do with him, is actually Kim Taeyeon’s mother…?”

 

 

Another nodded from Henry.

 

 

Michelle then asked another question, the last question, and the most important one. “And, Kim Taeyeon’s mother’s best friend, Park Min Jung, is my aunt…? My real aunt…? Your sister…?”

 

 

“Yes…”

 

 

“Oh my god… what have I just heard here…?”  Tiffany, that just went downstairs to get ready to go to her college, heard everything when Henry started to telling Michelle about the truth of behind his down mood.

 

 

“What if Yuri and Taeyeon knows about this…? Yuri must be so angry and didn’t want to accept the truth when she knows everything, if this is really the truth… that they’re actually… had the same father… Taeyeon is, Yuri’s half sister…”  Tiffany thought again. Gulped. That’s the last thing she did before going back to her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny didn’t say anything when In Guk calling her when they’re about entered the main building of their classes.

 

 

Just as Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Soo Young arrived at those gajillion of lockers, Sunny kept deafening herself when In Guk softly called her.

 

 

“Sunny ah… can you please give me a chance…?”

 

 

“Oppa, there’s no more chance for both of us… I don’t want to have any relationship with a cheater…”

 

 

The others can’t and didn’t want to interfere with their problem, because they really didn’t want to meet with the ‘evil danshin’ that they’ve ever heard before.

 

 

“I can explain about everyth—“

 

 

“I’ve already got your guys explanation, and I really can’t accept you back, even though it’s not your fault…” Sunny couldn’t concentrate on what she’s doing right now. She kept took out the wrong book inside her locker.

 

 

The others already wait for her at the end of the lockers area.

 

 

“Sunny ah… I still love you—“

 

 

“Love,” she slammed her locker harder, makes some of her collegian looking at them weirdly, but makes of her friends scared. “… is not enough for me…”

 

 

In Guk can saw Sunny’s eyes in tears.

 

 

“I need trust… I need it, I really need it… you said, there will be no secret between us. But you just,”

 

 

Sunny weakly pushed In Guk’s shoulder, makes him step backward in front of Sunny.

 

 

“You just… *sob* broke your promise…”

 

 

“I’m so sorry, Sunny ah… I lov—“

 

 

“Stop saying those words…! I can give you another chance. But those chance, just enough for you to didn’t bother me anymore. I don’t wanna see you anymore, cause those pains… I-I… I can’t bear it, oppa… enough is enough… you and I… are a stranger now.” Sunny bowed her head, and walked away from In Guk.

 

 

He didn’t stop her. Even though he really wanted to stop her, but he can’t. Sunny had told him those pain words.

 

 

In Guk kept stayed on his stand, until Sunny walks further away from him, until she lost from his view. He then walked out from the main building, and entered his car.

 

 

He didn’t know why he did it, but he just need a quiet place to relax his mind for a while.

 

 

“S-Sunny ah…” Hyoyeon called her, when Sunny just walk faster in front without bothering them while crying.

 

 

“Lee Sunkyu…” Hyoyeon immediately grabbed Sunny’s wrist to stop her from bumping with everyone that walked in front of her.

 

 

“Stop bumping with everyone…”

 

 

“Hyoyeon ah… *sob* can I go home now? *sob* I don’t wanna meet him. Please…” Sunny said.

 

 

“Okay… I will send you home, okay? Come on.” Hyoyeon didn’t even rejected or scolded her best friend’s wish, as  she looked for a while to Soo Young and Tiffany.

 

 

“Girls…? Both of me and Sunny will skip our class for today. Can you girls please tell Yuri and Seo Hyun about this after class…? I really didn’t want them to worry too much about us with our sudden absence.”

 

 

“We will, Hyo…” Soo Young said, giving Hyoyeon her warm smile.

 

 

“Be careful…” Soo Young a little yelled to let Hyoyeon heard her voice clearly, as Hyoyeon turned her head and nodded to Soo Young’s words.

 

 

Slowly, Sunny and Hyoyeon’s figure disappeared at the middle of their collegian, makes Soo Young sighed.

 

 

“She’ll be fine, Youngie ah…” Tiffany comfort her, patting Soo Young’s back.

 

 

“Come on… we need to go to our class.”

 

 

Soo Young just kept on sighed to Hyoyeon’s standing place just now.

 

 

“Stop sighing… come on…” Tiffany pulled Soo Young’s wrist, and forcing her to follow her walk to their class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“All of you know, that every year especially for third year seniors, will have something to do, I mean together… all of us, including your lecturers… from any different classes… no matter girls or boys… no matter what-“

 

 

“We’re understood what you wanted to try telling us, Mrs. Shinyoung…” suddenly someone interrupted her when she kept telling one of the important things to all of them. He’s a little bit frustrated with Mrs. Shinyoung’s unstoppable explanation about it.

 

 

“Okay… good… thank you for stopping, plus, interrupting me in the middle of the track, Mr…” she fixed her spectacles’ position that a little bit falling to the down bridge of her nose.

 

 

“Min Ho… Lee Min Ho…”

 

 

“Okay, Mr. Curly…” Mrs. Shinyoung’s words make the others laughing at Min Ho’s new nickname.

 

 

“I will make sure remember your name, because when I am about to say something important here, you’re just interrupted me… for that, I will deduct your mark for your upcoming quiz, for your…” Mrs. Shinyoung cleared . “… a little bit rude behavior…”

 

 

“But… but I just-“

 

 

“So…” Mrs. Shinyoung straightly looking at his protest expression, and makes Min Ho finally shut his mouth.

 

 

The others chuckled with his disappointment face. They know that Mrs. Shinyoung likes to students, and they know, she just playing around just now. But Min Ho just got a laugh.

 

 

“Where did I stop just now?”

 

 

“Urm… something about all of the third year seniors, gathered…?” Tiffany offered herself to answering Mrs. Shinyoung’s question.

 

 

“Owh, yeah… thank you, Miss Hwang… you know that it’s a must for the third year seniors, to have activities together, right?”

 

 

Everyone seems so excited.

 

 

“I will in charged, with other seven lecturers, with all of you to going somewhere… last two years, when the first time I entered this college, I brought your past seniors to go hiking… last year, we’re just went to the beach, having a little party. For this year, we’re all gathered, and decided something a little bit more fun… I don’t know for you guys, but I don’t care about that that much… we all will have,” Mrs. Shinyoung paused for a while, makes all of them leaning their head forward, waiting for her next words.

 

 

“Camping…!”

 

 

“Hooray…” Min Ho that still in bad mood, sarcastically said.

 

 

“I keep my eye on you, Mr. Curly… I keep my eye on you~” Mrs. Shinyoung said, while peevishly smiled towards him. Another round of chuckle for both of them.

 

 

“The activity will be held about a whole week, and we’re all thinking something incredible…” she’s giving another evil smile for all of them inside the class.

 

 

“Why am I a little bit uneasy…?” Gyuri said to Tiffany that sitting just beside her.

 

 

“You will be teach, how to be self-sufficient for the camping; means… no phone, no food for those who didn’t do any work, no any fancy things along the camping… what I mean here, we will be like, pretending to be one of Tarzan’s family and friends in the jungle…”

 

 

“But, Mrs. Shinyoung… I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter