Chapter 34 Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)

Ready To Love Again (Only You My Exception)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye, guys…

 

Can you please read at the very bottom of this chapter just right after you guys read the chapter below…?

 

Hehehe… sorry for out of sudden doing like this… because I want you guys to read the whole thing…

 

Read with peace…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Taeyeon got the news about Yuri and Jessica, she’s immediately took a day off then went to Soon Shin’s house, where all of them hangout for a while.

 

 

When she’s arrived in front the big gate of the mansion of her father’s, she’s walked in with some of the guard bowed towards her, welcoming her to walked inside the mansion, making Taeyeon a little bit shy with how respect they are towards her, even though that’s the first time she came there.

 

 

There were some of the maids waiting outside the entrance, already have been ordered by Soon Shin to wait for her.

 

 

When all four of them saw Taeyeon walking and approaching the entrance, Taeyeon surprised again seeing those maids that dressed in black and white work clothes, and bowed in front of her.

 

 

“Welcome, Miss…” one of them greeted her. “We’re really happy to finally meet you.”

 

 

“T-thank you…”

 

 

“Come inside, Miss… the others already waiting for you.”

 

 

“O-owh… Yeah…” Taeyeon walked in front of them, but she’s still didn’t know which way she should go, since the mansion was so big for her to know which direction she should go.

 

 

“Here…” the older maid said to her, as she opened the big double door that a little bit far from the main entrance.

 

 

“Taeyeon ah…!” Yuri yelled out loud when she’s finally saw the small figure that entered the chaos room.

 

 

Taeyeon was among two persons other than her father that Yuri really missed a lot during the camping, and especially during her lost time inside the jungle with Jessica.

 

 

She’s immediately stood from her sit at the ocean of her family members and her other friends, then approaching Taeyeon that still stood as she pulled Taeyeon to her hug.

 

 

Even though Jessica and Tiffany, and of course Kim Bum a little bit jealous with how Yuri hugging Taeyeon so tightly, but they’re still kept cool. No one knows what’s inside their mind right now. But there were still a bunch of people that knows what’s their feelings when looked to the sweet scene.

 

 

Taeyeon pulled from the hug and took a look good at Yuri’s face; a lot of wound due to the mosquitoes and bushes that makes her face a little bit messed up. Then she noticed her right cheek that being draped by a white bandage.

 

 

“You’re okay…?” asked Taeyeon, still firmly grip both of Yuri’s arms.

 

 

Yuri smiled widely. “Of course…”

 

 

“Come here, girls… don’t just stand there.” Soon Shin said. Actually, he’s a little bit worried towards Yuri. He’s afraid that if Yuri still have those feelings towards Taeyeon.

 

 

He didn’t want both of them in love, not anymore when finally he knows, that both of them were his daughters.

 

 

But luckily, no one noticed of he’s worried feelings, because he’s one of the expert among them that can hide his feelings without anyone noticed.

 

 

Yuri took Taeyeon’s left hand as both of them approaching the others and sitting side by side at the middle of Tiffany and Jessica.

 

 

Their hands still clasped together, as Taeyeon once again asked her. “What had happened actually…?”

 

 

“It’s a long story, noona…” Junho interrupted.

 

 

“You don’t have to worry, Tae… everything’s fine…” Hyoyeon added.

 

 

“But I really wanna know…”

 

 

The others really didn’t want to hear Yuri told them once again about the story, because there’s a time where Yuri cursed over Leeteuk more than a minute, makes them shocked with how ‘vast’ Yuri was.

 

 

She’s really angry towards Leeteuk’s action.

 

 

“No, noona… or your ears might be deafening because of Yuri noona cursing over someone… no… not here.” Sun Jong playfully said, shook his head several times, as the others laughing with his humorous behavior, makes Yuri raised her fist in front of Sun Jong.

 

 

“Anyway, I want all of you to come here again, for night dinner, okay? Or, you just can stay here until night…” Soon Shin voiced.

 

 

“Wow… all of us? It will be great then…!” Yuri cheered.

 

 

The others couldn’t reject Soon Shin’s words, because they’re also wanted to have their leisure time gathering as whole big family inside Soon Shin’s mansion.

 

 

“It’s been a while, huh?” Henry spoke, patted Soon Shin’s shoulder.

 

 

“What…?” asked the other latter.

 

 

“Still remember our first night dinner with our other best friends…?”

 

 

Min Jung also remembered those memories, when Soon Shin invited his best friends, and she’s brought along Do Yeon.

 

 

That’s the first time Soon Shin saw her, and started to get closer with her.

 

 

“Yeah… I still remember that.” Min Jung interrupted.

 

 

The others heard their conversation, when three of them looked towards each other, while smiling and shook their heads, for that great moment long time ago.

 

 

“There must be something happened, isn’t it…?” asked Tiffany, teased the three elders among them.

 

 

“Soon Shin’s first love sight, with the woman he loves the most…” Henry blurted.

 

 

“Wooo…” all of them taunted at the helpless old man, makes him blushing hardly.

 

 

“Did the lunch meals already serving…? Let me check it first okay?” Soon Shin stood from his sit, as he immediately swift from the room.

 

 

Even though the clock still showed 11 in the morning, but he’s already ask for lunch. He just couldn’t stand with their teasing moment.

 

 

“Who’s the person, mom…?” asked Taemin, wanted to know.

 

 

“Who else…?” Min Jung looked towards the quiet Taeyeon that also wanted to know who she was.

 

 

Now, it’s not Soon Shin’s being the attention here, but also Taeyeon. “Aunt Do Yeon…?” asked Michelle, while looking at Taeyeon, then to her aunt.

 

 

Henry and Min Jung just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since all of them didn’t know anything yet about Seo Hyun and Yoona, Yuri told Yoona to just stay for a while inside the same room, same air to breathe, same place to settle down for a while, with Seo Hyun.

 

 

Both of them still quiet and Yoona let Seo Hyun walked out to the balcony.

 

 

“This damn feelings…” Seo Hyun’s thought.

 

 

She can’t help her heart beating when Yoona staring at her enthusiastically.

 

 

Seo Hyun leaned to the banister, without noticing that Yoona took a slow step and approaching her.

 

 

“Spit it out… you should just spit out those words, even though it will pain me, Yoong… I’m all willing in pain, rather than watching you suffer when you’re with me…”

 

 

To her surprised, someone was back hugging her. Of course it was Yoona, and when she felt how tightly Yoona’s hug her, she can’t stop her heart beating so fast.

 

 

“Joo Hyunie~” Yoona whispered, as she rested her head on Seo Hyun’s right shoulder.

 

 

“I miss you… so much…”

 

 

“Y-Yoong…” Seo Hyun tried to release from that warm embrace that she’s also didn’t want to pull out from, but Yoona didn’t let her.

 

 

“I don’t want you to be apart with me… please, don’t go away from me anymore…”

 

 

Seo Hyun wanted to cry because of how Yoona said those words with her gloomy tone, but she’s still holding on.

 

 

“I need you,”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“…more than anything…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I love you so much, Joo Hyunie…”

 

 

As eager as Seo Hyun wants Yoona to stop hugging her tightly, she can’t do that. Her heart melted with Yoona’s touched. She let Yoona back hug her for the whole moment before they were ready to go downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You looks so happy now…” asked Tiffany when she looked towards Taeyeon that smiled by herself outside the balcony in one of room inside Soon Shin’s big mansion.

 

 

“Of course I am… I felt so complete right now.” Taeyeon said, looking towards the backyard that really wide and full of nature.

 

 

Tiffany didn’t say anything, as she followed Taeyeon that leaning to the banister. For a while, Taeyeon stole a glance towards Tiffany, as she tried to being cheesy towards her.

 

 

“I had found my real father, I had my stepsister that willing to accepted me as I am, I had my adopted mother and all her children that always support me in anything I do, and don’t forget, all my best friends that always be there when I need them…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Owh, yeah… one more important thing…”

 

 

Taeyeon slowly went to Tiffany’s back, then giving the younger girl a warm back hug. “I’ve got someone really special…”

 

 

Tiffany swears that Taeyeon’s touched always warmth her, and those high voltage she got from those touched will make her die with no regrets left.

 

 

“Someone that I can hug like this with no matter how long I want… someone that I can kiss every single day. Someone that always can make my heart beating so fast, and,”

 

 

Taeyeon pulled from the hug, as she turned Tiffany to facing with her. “…someone that I will always adore to.”

 

 

Tiffany blushed with all her cheesy words, but then she went circled around Taeyeon’s neck, as she leaning closer towards the older girl.

 

 

“Really…? That girl of yours must be lucky, huh?”

 

 

“Not really, because my girl always jealous with everyone that standing by my side…”

 

 

Tiffany pouted, but it’s just makes Taeyeon thrilled with how cute Tiffany’s face is as she pecked Tiffany’s lips.

 

 

Taeyeon hugs Tiffany’s waist. “I saw how your expression when Yuri stay closer with me at the living room just now.”

 

 

Tiffany hung low her head, but Taeyeon touched her chin as she lifted up Tiffany’s head to look at her.

 

 

“I’ve told you… there’s no more between me and her. I just love you, just you, Fany ah…”

 

 

“I know… but, I just felt vulnerable…”

 

 

“Yah, Hwang Miyoung… what are you talking about?”

 

 

“Your job…”

 

 

“What’s wrong with my job now…?”

 

 

“You’ll meet lots of people, and maybe one of them will fall in love with you.”

 

 

“Why my girlfriend’s felt that way, huh?” Taeyeon said, giving a soft pinch on Tiffany’s nose. “Fany ah… trust me, and I will always give a lot of benefits for all your doubts towards me…”

 

 

Tiffany kept quiet, but not before she drop her head from staring at Taeyeon’s eyes again, Taeyeon leaned closer and give Tiffany a soft kiss.

 

 

And Tiffany not a saint to reject those attractive lips of Taeyeon that landing on hers as she pulled and hug Taeyeon more tightly and closer to smashed her body with hers.

 

 

The kissed though went on, makes them slowly went inside the room back from the cold surrounding at the balcony.

 

 

When Taeyeon’s legs stopped at the side of the bed, Tiffany pulled from the kiss, and both of them staring towards each other for a while.

 

 

Slowly, Tiffany pushed Taeyeon to sit in front of her and she went to sit on Taeyeon’s lap.

 

 

Taeyeon was surprised with her action, makes her stuttered. “F-Fany ah… yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter